Monmaker

Re: 06-10-09 No time to waste

Post by Monmaker »

lol, i'm surprised his co-workers didn't bust out in cheers xD

and she managed to turn away from her kryptonite xD

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Zii's outbursts are definitely gonna at least embarass Gary, and possibly get him in trouble at work........ and it was =)) that she told the two guys outside of Gary's work to not distract her with Yaoi kissing......

However...... DiDi's back at the apartment! And that's where Gary (and Yuki) is! Even if this conversation with Ron, or whatever his name is, is of a decent length, Zii's probably got no chance to prevent the Amazon Banzai Attack from not happening, so ironically she's gonna have to rely on Yuki to run interference for her!
Last edited by vince3 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

coldkingnowhere

Post by coldkingnowhere »

I think Didi may have found someone that needs some luvin' even more than Gary.

The Bolsheviks...haha, how old is this guy?

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Sorry, Zii!

Nerdybear

Post by Nerdybear »

I'm really rooting topless Yuki. -wish-
I usually try to keep my sadness pent up inside where it can fester quietly as a mental illness.

CovertRabbit

Post by CovertRabbit »

I've got 3 words to say to this:

BRACING
FOR
EPIC
No thanks, my cursive is horrid.

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

I was laughin', me mate was laughin', it was bleedin' funny. =))

I wish someone would burst into my workplace with that news. Also, if she's trying to prevent this, how will telling Gary help? News that a giant breasted Amazonian goddess wants to screw my brains out only leads to the question, "Do I really need brains?", and the answer, "I'm not sure, let's find out."

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

And Player Zii is eliminated! Looks like the only thing standing in the way of some snoo-snoo is Yuki (and Gary himself, of course). Let's hope Yuki doesn't blow this one for Gary!

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Firstly, while slightly agorophobic, my problem is nowhere near that level. :))

I'm beginning to think that Zii has a humorous incarnation of ADD. Finds it difficult to concentrate without her attention wandering, and when she does focus once it's released it's almost as though contents were under pressure. Between Yuki's call to Gary's boss and now Zii showing up, what sort of reputation is the guy going to have? And might this result in Gary getting fired, and then a whole other subplot of Gary needing to get a new job?

On another side note, is this Didi's first encounter with their neighbor? We already know Zii's met him a few times, but I wonder if outside of the narration of the strip whether they've had even a passing introduction yet. Didi has such a kind heart, I wonder if perhaps he will distract her from her "noble goal". If he does, I predict that Zii will finally arrive back at the apartment and interupt Gary sketching a naked Yuki. And somehow, the fact that Gary got Yuki naked (when she's previously shown interest primarily to other girls) will make Zii find Gary more appealing.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Oh noes bolshevik vampires :D

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

Amazing Race reference:

ROAD BLOCK!

DinoJake

Post by DinoJake »

And DiDi arrives at the apartment.

It's all come down to the wire now, folks. DiDi and Yuki seem to be neck-in-neck, while there doesn't seem to be much hope for Zii making it there in time. What do you think Bob?

Bob: "Well Jake, I'm honestly hopeful that DiDi does end up winning this, but I know Yuki well enough that she'll find some way to run interference."

Isn't that Zii's thing though, Bob?

Bob: "Yes, but keep in mind, Yuki is Zii's crazy ex-girlfriend. As in she's so crazy, even Zii couldn't handle her. If anyone can cock-block Gary better than Zii, it's Yuki."

Interesting thoughts Bob. I guess we'll have to tune in on Thursday to find out for sure.

carg1

Post by carg1 »

Giz, please. Please. PLEASE!! LET THIS HAPPEN! I'M BEGGING YOU!! I can't quite say why I want it to happen so bad (aside from yet another glimpse at Didi in all her glory), but Gary deserves this! He's a good guy! Have a heart!

carg1

Post by carg1 »

Gil Hamilton wrote:And Player Zii is eliminated! Looks like the only thing standing in the way of some snoo-snoo is Yuki (and Gary himself, of course). Let's hope Yuki doesn't blow this one for Gary!
Hahahaha! Futurama rocks!