24-09-09 Other manga

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Falaris

Re: 24-09-09 Other manga

Post by Falaris »

Someone need to get more effective clue-by-four's; Gary's being hit by it repeatedly but it apparently doesn't work. :ymdevil:

And hi guys! :D

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Captain Vlad wrote:Gary seems, at heart, to be a nice guy. His brain clearly grasped the...delicacy of the situation right there at the end, and an honest expression of 'that's so twisted I'm sorry' might actually get him out of this one alive.
Yeah, something like..

I'm sorry if this is an impertinent question, but why would your father name a character who gets mauled by a tentacle monster after you? What's the story there? I mean, dedicating Yuki's first snow to you, that I can understand. That's just the type of thing that you'd expect from an artistic father who loves his daughter. But that other stuff.....

And then try the puppy dog look to see if he can get her to tell him and why and focus her anger on pops as opposed to him.
And if she gets angry that he's familiar with the other work too.. Well.. Study.. Mention stuff like shading, inking, composition etc etc and most folks will fall asleep anyway, so if he keeps it focused on the technical side as opposed to the actual material itself, he might just make it...

:-?

Naaah, he's a dead man. He isn't that smooth.
Last edited by IS_Wolf on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Hey, blind squirrels...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Yen sid

Post by Yen sid »

IS_Wolf wrote:
Captain Vlad wrote:Gary seems, at heart, to be a nice guy. His brain clearly grasped the...delicacy of the situation right there at the end, and an honest expression of 'that's so twisted I'm sorry' might actually get him out of this one alive.
Yeah, something like..

I'm sorry if this is an impertinent question, but why would your father name a character who gets mauled by a tentacle monster after you? What's the story there? I mean, dedicating Yuki's first snow to you, that I can understand. That's just the type of thing that you'd expect from an artistic father who loves his daughter. But that other stuff.....

And then try the puppy dog look to see if he can get her to tell him and why and focus her anger on pops as opposed to him.
And if she gets angry that he's familiar with the other work too.. Well.. Study.. Mention stuff like shading, inking, composition etc etc and most folks will fall asleep anyway, so if he keeps it focused on the technical side as opposed to the actual material itself, he might just make it...

:-?

Naaah, he's a dead man. He isn't that smooth.
Yeah, gary is pretty much fucked. :|
"Curse you, Teen Titans!" Impulse/Bart Allen