7-19-08 I danse parfait!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Valkyrie84

Re: 7-19-08 I danse parfait!

Post by Valkyrie84 »

It's official, I have the biggest otaku crush on DiDi... Oh DiDi, where are all the girls (possibly guys) like you???

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

midgetshrimp wrote:Uh, who hasn't been more aroused by Didi than Gary? Nothing personal against Gary, but uh, the bombshell babe beats the nerdy dude. Which is more attractive, the punk rocker chick, or the bombshell babe? That one's harder. Much harder. Hard. Er... yea... :mrgreen:
Gary's cute, nerdy, inexperienced, perhaps a bit naive, and seems generally nice. I'll take him any day over being smothered in my sleep by megatits.

Kryptocow

Post by Kryptocow »

Ok speaking as a girl with pretty large *ahem* assets herself, I love DDR, but...OW. o__0;; Didi must have the Jesus!bra or something.

guppy06

Post by guppy06 »

Kamino Neko wrote:Of course, Zii's rather a jerk to him - making fun of his lack of experience,
Uh... she didn't. Heck, she tried to make him feel better. And seriously, with the way he's acting around DiDi, he's leaving himself open for a lot more abuse about it if she were so inclined.
Kamino Neko wrote:helping Dillon bait him with the 'maybe DiDi's a man' thing,
If she were just following Dillon's lead, she wouldn't have had an ethical crisis over checking DiDi out in exchange for comic books.
Kamino Neko wrote:making him sleep with her cat,
Lita made up her own mind, and I doubt Zii could have changed it if she tried. :D

At any rate, apart from boob envy, I really don't see Zii caring all that much at this point so long as she's got a roof over her head, the rent's paid and she occasionally gets her waffle fix.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

dianekikiula wrote: I'll take him any day over being smothered in my sleep by megatits.
I'll have to respectfully disagree; that sounds to me like the perfect way to die. ;)

As for Didi on DDR....let's just hope she doesn't put anybody's eye out with one of those. Particularly somebody who might be standing too closely while staring & drooling. Gary, I am looking in your direction.
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Yasha

Post by Yasha »

Kryptocow wrote:Ok speaking as a girl with pretty large *ahem* assets herself, I love DDR, but...OW. o__0;; Didi must have the Jesus!bra or something.
:lol: I can see that, I totally hated school sport because I couldn't afford a good bra which would handle my "assets" ;) Thank god those days are over.

I think for this reason this is just a comic, it doesn't have to be totally realistic *thinks about the high heels and miniskirt on a moving day* :)

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

Too true about the moving attire, Yasha. I would question why she would wear party clothes to move in, especially if she wanted to navigate blind areas with heels on. It all falls down to keeping the characters in a recognizable design, hence the fact that Gary's T-shirt should by all reality, start to smell like toxic waste by this point (especially with all this exasperated sweating over wingeing about DiDi's supposed "true gender" as well as sweating over moving all those boxes.)

I am a little miffed that we didn't get a visual of DiDi demonstrating her skill....what's up with that? I really hope we get a scene of her in action for Tuesday's strip *sigh*.
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

Zalansho

Post by Zalansho »

Kevin wrote:
guppy06 wrote:She just wants DiDi to get off that dance pad, load the boxes, and get back into the kitchen to do her waffle thing.
Mmm… waffles…
Seconded!

I'd quote Shrek too but I can't really work it in. :(

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

SaBomJon wrote: I am a little miffed that we didn't get a visual of DiDi demonstrating her skill....what's up with that? I really hope we get a scene of her in action for Tuesday's strip *sigh*.
You must pray to the right people or something as that hope really got answered in todays strip. That or you know how to blackmail Giz and Dave. lol.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

I'm pretty sure neither Giz nor Dave wanted to miss out either. :)
Further affiant sayeth not.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Pneumonica wrote:I'm pretty sure neither Giz nor Dave wanted to miss out either. :)
Well that too obviously. lol. Giz wouldn't draw gratuitous bouncing unless she wanted to. :lol:

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

My prayers have been answered!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: Thank you, Dave and Gisele!!!!!

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

Cdaja

Post by Cdaja »

Ryan wrote:
Aaron wrote:Pros: Monster tits, excellent at DDR

Cons: Has a penis.

Tradeoffs, y'know?
Do we know she does? I mean, it seems like she got upper surgery (that or OMFG tell me her method for creating those things, that could be so much fun), maybe even surgery to enhance her assets, why wouldn't she get the lower surgery as well?
Because lower surgery isn't as easy to have done or as cheap. It's not hard to get breast implants as long as you know who to talk to, I imagine. The "lower surgery" though requires years of therapy and two (I think) different therapists to write consent letters before you're allowed to get it. And let's not forget all the work, money, and pain involved. I guess if you look hard enough you can find someone who'll do it without the paperwork and for less, but then you'd probably end up with an angry inch... No, a lot of transsexuals seem to be happy with just upper surgery. And even if they aren't really happy with it, they're willing to deal with it because lower surgery just seems too far out of reach.

I'm iffy about Didi being transsexual, though. She did say that she was the first in her class to get breasts... That just seems like an odd claim to make if it weren't true. There is definitely something up, though...

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

This speculation......and let me emphasize the word "SPECULATION", was thrown out by Dillon in hopes to completely f$%^ with Gary's head. This little debate IMHO has been going on too long, and is getting more than a little thin.

Dillon apparently couldn't take DiDi at face value and immediately had to start making unfounded judgements based on her appearance, again, to sour any hopes that Gary had about having a chance with her. All he had to go on was the fact that she had more than ample assets than are normally blessed upon most women, and the fact that DiDi had more than average strength. Both observations are INCONCLUSIVE to making a statement like that.

Fact: DiDi expressed that she was the first girl in school to get breasts. She said this straight-faced, there was no expression of her being embarrassed or trying to lie on her face when she said this, plus the fact that there was no reason for her to volunteer this information.

Fact: DiDi said she works in a local bar/restaraunt. Folks, dishes and glasses on trays are quite heavy sometimes, I bussed tables for years when I was in college, and I can personally attest to that. Plus the fact that servers have to carry trays at shoulder height means that the upper arm/upper body end up getting quite a workout. Looking at the way she was holding that box that she took from Gary, that supports this fact as well.

I fully realize that I am contributing to the ongoing debate here, but I think that many people are more wanting to glom onto any juicy/naughty/deviant theory than just stick to the facts.

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

SaBomJon wrote: I fully realize that I am contributing to the ongoing debate here, but I think that many people are more wanting to glom onto any juicy/naughty/deviant theory than just stick to the facts.
And that's what makes it a fun and interesting debate.

But yea, I highly doubt Didi has a penis. What I think, is that she has a tail tucked down and between, which people might at a glance mistake as a penis. :D
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?