7-19-08 I danse parfait!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Kevin

Re: 7-19-08 I danse parfait!

Post by Kevin »

guppy06 wrote:She just wants DiDi to get off that dance pad, load the boxes, and get back into the kitchen to do her waffle thing.
Mmm… waffles…
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

Sination

Post by Sination »

Is that Butterfly?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Hmm.. I wonder what Gary is so entranced by? :D *Jiggle Jiggle* I really do think that he should be more slack jawed and drooling in the last panel though. lol.

You know, now would be a good time to attempt to spot Captain Winky on DiDi. With a skirt that short, and all the movements of DanceDance... surely it would ride up and... Well, I don't need to spell out what would happen next to people. lol.

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Ha!
I knew it, someone had to have a Wii...
Now can you make a joke abaut the similar games pleas ;D

Funkatron

Post by Funkatron »

And she's bringing the Wii with her. Oh, goodness, Gary is going to die of a heart attack living with these women :p

Personally, I don't care anymore if she has a wang or not. Hot girl who plays DDR = hottest thing ever.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

+1 Intelligence for Gary. Smart move boy. You get a cookie. And five across the eyes from Zii. But hey, give and take, it's worth it.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

NobodySpecial

Post by NobodySpecial »

It's going to be interesting to see what Zii does to try and snap Gary's facination with Didi. I'm thinking perhaps a false bathroom report.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll

"If love is the answer, you're home."

MegaJar

Post by MegaJar »

I think it's kind of sad what this says about Gary's character. I mean, he's an admitted comic book geek with pretty much no social life. He's never even held hands with a girl, let alone gone on a date. Now he's met a cute, smart girl who shares his love of comics, and who's assertive enough to compensate for his own shyness around girls; you'd think he'd be going absolutely nuts over her. But nooooooo, he's going gaga over the one with the huge boobs, shared interests be damned. Shallow, Gary. Real shallow. :ugeek:

Of course, I can't really blame him. After all....boooooooobieeeeeees...... :twisted:

J2talk

Post by J2talk »

damn.....got to say as much as I am enjoying this Comic, its a shame we only get 3 week.....

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

MegaJar wrote:I think it's kind of sad what this says about Gary's character. I mean, he's an admitted comic book geek with pretty much no social life. He's never even held hands with a girl, let alone gone on a date. Now he's met a cute, smart girl who shares his love of comics, and who's assertive enough to compensate for his own shyness around girls; you'd think he'd be going absolutely nuts over her. But nooooooo, he's going gaga over the one with the huge boobs, shared interests be damned. Shallow, Gary. Real shallow. :ugeek:
Of course, Zii's rather a jerk to him - making fun of his lack of experience, helping Dillon bait him with the 'maybe DiDi's a man' thing, making him sleep with her cat, despite his allergies - whereas DiDi's worst quality is, apparently, being a bit of a ditz. And DiDi's a gamer (even if it's 'only' the Wii), which would be a point in her favour for most geeks.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Aaron wrote:Pros: Monster tits, excellent at DDR

Cons: Has a penis.

Tradeoffs, y'know?
Do we know she does? I mean, it seems like she got upper surgery (that or OMFG tell me her method for creating those things, that could be so much fun), maybe even surgery to enhance her assets, why wouldn't she get the lower surgery as well?

Yasha

Post by Yasha »

MegaJar wrote:I think it's kind of sad what this says about Gary's character. I mean, he's an admitted comic book geek with pretty much no social life. He's never even held hands with a girl, let alone gone on a date. Now he's met a cute, smart girl who shares his love of comics, and who's assertive enough to compensate for his own shyness around girls; you'd think he'd be going absolutely nuts over her. But nooooooo, he's going gaga over the one with the huge boobs, shared interests be damned. Shallow, Gary. Real shallow. :ugeek:

Of course, I can't really blame him. After all....boooooooobieeeeeees...... :twisted:
I dunno...
I don't think that Zii deserves that Gary's nuts over her. I mean, Gary is enjoying his bouncing boobs, which straight guy wouldn't. And with all the crap Zii does, why should he close his eyes from DiDi, just so Zii doesn't feel unatractive? She's proven herself as ignorant, rather selfish and she has absolutely no respect for others privacy... yay, doesn't sound like an exact dream girl to me...

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I agree with Yasha. While Zii had the initial likeabilty impact of being a cute, funloving girl who likes comic books, her acting towards Gary since of giving him cat allergies, pushing him around and generally making jokes on himabout his experience and sexuality would be really offputting for a guy... DiDi however... As has been said, what guy can resist a scantily clad, Amazon-esque woman who likes gaming on a Wii?

Now I've thought about it I can see the situation of Zii trying to seduce Gary, while he's trying to get with DiDi, while she by ignoring them is driving them both craz with her skimpy clothing and antics. :D

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

I appear to be in the minority, but I actually doubt that this'll phase Zii much. While she might be put off that he's paying more attention to T than to A, Zii herself got quite a horny going when she got handsy with Didi's "Gigis", and actually seems to be a rather strong voyeur. This might actually work out well, especially if the Didi and Gary don't mind occasionally adding a third party to their mix (which I doubt will be a problem).

Also, while Zii likes watching men, does Zii like actually doing men? She might actually be gay - it'd be odd that she's a hetero voyer and a homosexual otherwise, but it does happen. She might actually not have interest in Gary - she's been more aroused by Didi than by Gary, at least visibly (and she doesn't exactly have a poker face).

And yes, I know, that would totally destroy the image and expectation of the whole readership, but it'd be funny, too. :lol:
Further affiant sayeth not.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Uh, who hasn't been more aroused by Didi than Gary? Nothing personal against Gary, but uh, the bombshell babe beats the nerdy dude. Which is more attractive, the punk rocker chick, or the bombshell babe? That one's harder. Much harder. Hard. Er... yea... :mrgreen:
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?