7-17-08 Two airbags

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Re: 7-17-08 Two airbags

Post by midgetshrimp »

Wasn't he removed from the Bar like, before the last three times he made the news? No one worries about him anymore. Freakin nutjob.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

MegaJar

Post by MegaJar »

midgetshrimp wrote:Wasn't he removed from the Bar like, before the last three times he made the news? No one worries about him anymore. Freakin nutjob.
Yeah, seriously. Hell, I'm amazed he hasn't gone after the Mario games yet. I mean, doesn't Mario eat mushrooms and throw fireballs? OMG, this game is teaching our children to be crazed, hallucinogen-smoking arsonists!!!! :lol:

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

midgetshrimp wrote:Wasn't he removed from the Bar like, before the last three times he made the news? No one worries about him anymore. Freakin nutjob.
Almost. Judge Dava Tunis has recommended permanent disbarment and a $43,000 dollar fine to the Florida Supreme Court.

See here and here.

MegaJar

Post by MegaJar »

IS_Wolf wrote:
Almost. Judge Dava Tunis has recommended permanent disbarment and a $43,000 dollar fine to the Florida Supreme Court.

See here and here.
:shock: Ok, I read some of that huge PDF file, about all the unbelievable BS this guy has pulled, and all I can say is.....wow. Just WOW. I thought he was just screwed up and misguided about video games, but now I know I was wrong -- he's a FRIGGIN' LUNATIC!!!

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

As mentioned by IS_Wolf, he's not actually disbarred, yet (though it's probably a done deal)...I suspect you might be thinking of the last blow to his ability to do lawyery things - the injunction against his ever filing with the Florida State Supreme Court ever again.

His insanity survived both that and a recommendation he be disbarred...it's really quite amazing, and suggests it's not been for show. He's one of the more genuine froot loops in the public eye...one wonders how he ever got his licence in the first place. Once the disbarment goes through (like I said, I think we can assume this is a done deal), it'll be interesting to see how this effects his non-legal work...more TV time, since that's all he's got? Less, since the loss of his licence kills his credibility?

I'm guessing blog, with more spin than a dervish's favourite gyroscope-balanced record-player.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

Icon love for Kamino Neko. Futabakun change is a wonderful manga series, too bad it never got turned into an anime. I mean, the central romance actually develops and evolves during the series!
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Kamino Neko wrote: it'll be interesting to see how this effects his non-legal work...more TV time, since that's all he's got? Less, since the loss of his licence kills his credibility?

I'm guessing blog, with more spin than a dervish's favourite gyroscope-balanced record-player.
Considering some of the commentary on television these days, lack of credibility is no hindrance in the least.
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai