7-17-08 Two airbags

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Re: 7-17-08 Two airbags

Post by Kamino Neko »

ShadowRaven wrote:Poor DiDi. Either totally oblivious, or very good at comeing off that way while ggileing like mad inside that head of hers.
The latter could be a LOT of fun, depending how it was revealed.

I can't, offhand, think of a good way to make the reveal, but if Dave and Giz did, it could definitely be amusing.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

MegaJar

Post by MegaJar »

Ok, it seems that nobody else has done this yet, so I shall step in and seize the moment. I apologize in advance for the ensuing corniness.

Ahem.....

It's-a me!! Gario!!!
gario.png

guppy06

Post by guppy06 »

I wonder whose idea it was for Gary to come along to begin with.

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

Cordless remotes with the new systems are so limiting.

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

dianekikiula wrote:Cordless remotes with the new systems are so limiting.
I dunno... I can think of a few way to have fun with the WiiMotes :lol:

Might void the warantee though ;)

guppy06

Post by guppy06 »

Charging cables. In fact, they're probably easier to work with than the old corded controllers as having the controller itself on the end gets in the way of knot-tying (you can re-attach the controller to the charging cable after your done for the full effect if you want). The 'tangle-free' woven insulation on the cables Sony puts out has a bit of a rough texture if you're into that.

As for the Wii, the cable on the nunchuk looks about long enough for wrists or ankles, at least.

(Yes, I have too much free time on my hands.)

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

guppy06 wrote:(Yes, I have too much free time on my hands.)
:lol: :lol: Apparently.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

The erotigeek level of this forum just rose dramatically in the last few posts... :shock: :lol:
Further affiant sayeth not.

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Dirty n Evil wrote:While all of this talk about Didi is great and funny and all, I think a bit of subtle insight into Gary's character has been lost. Seriously - there's the suggestion of Didi getting all tied up in her electronics, and the first thought Gary has is a scenario where's he's a hero saving a grateful Didi from this situation. It says quite a bit that he pictures himself in a galant role, rather than someone who might take advantage of her situation.
Good point, but then again: Didi is asking Gary for help, but we don't know for sure that he isn't going to take advantage, do we? He could be imagining all sorts of nasty things without us knowing. ;)
Dirty n Evil wrote:On the other hand, however, there is the fact that Gary at first was ga-ga over Zii when she first showed up... to the point of nearly forgetting his own name. But now, she's practically "one of the guys" to him next to miss boobalicious. Considering Zii's own nature, I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to spark Gary's interest in her again with a few more teasing situations - not necessarily because she's interested (which remains to be seen), but simply because she'd want to reassert her own desireability.
And hey, that's the sort of competitiveness I'd like to see drawn out in this strip! ;)
With this, I agree entirely. Zii definitely seems like the competitive type.

@MegaJar: That is simply hysterical!! :lol:
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Jenna

Post by Jenna »

guppy06 wrote:Thank you, Gary, but your manhood is in another castle!
Good one!

Panel 2 reminds me of this (NSFW) pic:
http://www.1pstart.com/wp-content/uploa ... o-girl.jpg

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I dunno... I've always liked having the tangle of cables from a games console... made it so much easier to cheat when your mates where thrashing you by leaning over and yanking out their cable so they had to scrabble at the machine to jam it back in... lol.
Dave Zero1 wrote:

OMG Dave! You haven't?!?! :shock: lol

Drakkarn

Post by Drakkarn »

Dirty n Evil wrote:While all of this talk about Didi is great and funny and all, I think a bit of subtle insight into Gary's character has been lost. Seriously - there's the suggestion of Didi getting all tied up in her electronics, and the first thought Gary has is a scenario where's he's a hero saving a grateful Didi from this situation. It says quite a bit that he pictures himself in a galant role, rather than someone who might take advantage of her situation.

On the other hand, however, there is the fact that Gary at first was ga-ga over Zii when she first showed up... to the point of nearly forgetting his own name. But now, she's practically "one of the guys" to him next to miss boobalicious. Considering Zii's own nature, I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to spark Gary's interest in her again with a few more teasing situations - not necessarily because she's interested (which remains to be seen), but simply because she'd want to reassert her own desireability.

And hey, that's the sort of competitiveness I'd like to see drawn out in this strip! ;)
Quoting a bit far back but I wanted to put in my two cents. Any sort of geeks daydreaming usually goes along the lines of going through a perilous adventure to rescue the girl, then going home with her after, as is the underlying theme with most classic games like Mario. :p

As for being able to sit next to her its not really that much to read into, he offered to help her unhook her electronics and of course he wouldn't mind. Anyone could think a girl was amazingly sexy and be able to control himself, usually, and sit next to her without drooling on her.

On another topic, the prospect that DiDi might actually be a man probably freaks him out, but a hot babe is a hot babe, and the fact of it isn't confirmed. If it was confirmed he most likely would start slapping himself whenever he imagined anything with her, or else begin to become confused on his sexual orientation. :P

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Drakkarn wrote:On another topic, the prospect that DiDi might actually be a man probably freaks him out, but a hot babe is a hot babe, and the fact of it isn't confirmed. If it was confirmed he most likely would start slapping himself whenever he imagined anything with her, or else begin to become confused on his sexual orientation. :P
:ugeek: To misquote the great philosopher, Ericus Cartmanius, and to sum up Gary's state of thought....
That girl has warped my fragile little mind...
:lol:

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

Dave Zero1 wrote:

Coming soon to a game store near you: WiiKama Sutra! :lol: Includes washable rubber cover for WiiMote.

MegaJar

Post by MegaJar »

dianekikiula wrote:
Dave Zero1 wrote:

Coming soon to a game store near you: WiiKama Sutra! :lol: Includes washable rubber cover for WiiMote.
:shock: Oh God, I just realized... the standard Wii controller is not only a BLATANT phallic symbol, but it even comes with its own condom! DAMMIT Nintendo! You've been corrupting our nation's youth all along! :lol: (Nobody tell Jack Thompson, he'd have a field day with this! :roll:)