7-15-08 You gotta do this

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

MegaJar

Re: 7-15-08 I guess that makes you gay, huh?

Post by MegaJar »

MegaJar wrote:
Pneumonica wrote:
MegaJar wrote:Nah, I don't think the farm girl or bodybuilder theories could fly -- DiDi has no visible musculature, her arms are very slender and feminine. And yet, she's able to lift enormous weights with ONE HAND. In fact, that would probably rule out the Amazon theory as well.

My theory? She's from Krypton! :mrgreen:
Although feminine, her arms aren't really slender. She has a medium to heavy build, and has worked it very nicely. She's also tall, so a tall, athletic woman can be very powerful. I also would like to point out a yogi I know who worked for a moving company. He had to drag my dad's washer and dryer up a flight of stairs, and did so by lifting it up off the ground and hauling it above the baniser height so that he didn't risk banging the walls. He did wear gloves, mind. Now, this man was shorter than me (I'm guessing he was about 5'7" or 170 cm) and looked like he only weighed in at around 150 lbs (68 kg). He probably weighed more, but with a high density of muscle it made him look almost as scrawny as me.

So, yeah, Didi is within the realm of above-average physical development for a female of her height and build.
Ok, I'll give you that. But think about it: DiDi has thus far shown herself to be (to borrow a phrase from Mary Poppins) practically perfect in every way. Physically, she's gorgeous, tall, statuesque, and BBB (Busty Beyond Belief). She has a sweet disposition, and doesn't seem to get offended by anything. She's supposedly a fantastic cook. And now we find out she has SUPER STRENGTH?! I'm telling you, NO HUMAN WOMAN is that perfect!
Er, sorry, that came across as a bit sexist. :oops: What I meant to say is that no HUMAN, of any gender, is that perfect.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

You shall forever burn in a pit of white hot feminist hellfire. Muahahahaha.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

MegaJar wrote:Ok, I'll give you that. But think about it: DiDi has thus far shown herself to be (to borrow a phrase from Mary Poppins) practically perfect in every way. Physically, she's gorgeous, tall, statuesque, and BBB (Busty Beyond Belief). She has a sweet disposition, and doesn't seem to get offended by anything. She's supposedly a fantastic cook. And now we find out she has SUPER STRENGTH?! I'm telling you, NO HUMAN BEING is that perfect!
Things we don't know - How smart is she? (Probably reasonably intelligent, but I'm just saying.) Does she like comics? RPGs? Is she still a virgin (she might like "dating", but "dating" means more than one thing to different people)? What's her sexual preference (this doesn't question "perfection", but certainly might change who she's perfect for)? Is she really loud when she sleeps with your roommate? These are all very important questions. :D

Note: I altered the quoted text to be slightly less sexist.
Further affiant sayeth not.

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

Well, she DID mention that her "boyfriends" thought her nickname was cute, so that answers one part of the question. Something tells me she's probably pretty oblivious to comics, since I get the impression she sticks to more of a "traditional trendy" crowd. As for nocturnal noise-making, I'm pretty curious to find that out myself.:)

I'm hoping that she does express some geek-like behavior. Hopefully it will be something that bowls Gary away...I could just see her LARPing as some amazonian warrior (drool, drool). Hmmmmmm, I think I just came up with the idea for my next fan art submission...:)
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

From her manner of speaking, I took the "boyfriends" to be ambiguous - they could just be her male friends, or, yes, they could be her dates.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

SaBomJon wrote:Well, she DID mention that her "boyfriends" thought her nickname was cute, so that answers one part of the question. Something tells me she's probably pretty oblivious to comics, since I get the impression she sticks to more of a "traditional trendy" crowd. As for nocturnal noise-making, I'm pretty curious to find that out myself.:)

I'm hoping that she does express some geek-like behavior. Hopefully it will be something that bowls Gary away...I could just see her LARPing as some amazonian warrior (drool, drool). Hmmmmmm, I think I just came up with the idea for my next fan art submission...:)
Here's to her being an old-school console geek. Certainly that's what Gary had in mind - the controllers she was tied up with in her fantasy were from the classic NES/Famicom.
Further affiant sayeth not.

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

MegaJar wrote:Nah, I don't think the farm girl or bodybuilder theories could fly -- DiDi has no visible musculature, her arms are very slender and feminine. And yet, she's able to lift enormous weights with ONE HAND. In fact, that would probably rule out the Amazon theory as well.

My theory? She's from Krypton! :mrgreen:
Considering the size of her chest, I'd have to say Velorian instead. (Please note that the stories on that site could be considered NSFW)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Kryptonian is an official race though recognised in ceomic book world... Velorian is just a fan-fiction race. *shrugs*

IS_Wolf

Post by IS_Wolf »

Bear wrote:Kryptonian is an official race though recognised in ceomic book world... Velorian is just a fan-fiction race. *shrugs*
Means less chance of lawsuits. :P

Besides.. Bust size that increases, whenever the female in question gets stronger. Generally bisexual and having no problem showing some skin or being nude in front of others. :twisted:

Lot more fun than those generally stick in the mud of a Kryptonians. :lol: