18-08-09 Muffins are ready!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 18-08-09 Muffins are ready!

Post by Don Alexander »

Nope, it's a badminton racket - a ping-pong paddly seems almost harmless in comparison.

=))

Well, at least it seems Matt's taste goes toward self-mutilation, and he did not harm Sandra in her drunk state.

Though seriously, good sex is a part of a good relationship, and these two just aren't compatible. Not if good sex for Matt implies Sandra doesn't remember anything, and good sex for Sandra is nothing but blandness for Matt.

Also, since this is the end of this huge arc, I guess Gary made progress and didn't faint dead away.

And we are still missing Yuki. :-\

Looking forward to the guest strips, especially the one from Eisu!!! And Jess of Chester 5000 XYV is actually going to have to scale down the usual level of sexiness of that comic... ;))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Well I definitely want to know! What happened? What happened?

And pictures! Lots of pictures! With directions! :)

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

I feel bad for Sandra and her drunk stumble home. And her subsequent Paddington bear hat escapade. Her freinds should have taken better care of her. :( At least Dillion is happy. And I admit I found his prancing-homosexual-moment pretty adorable :ymhug:.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Sandra seems to have an analytics approach to her relashionship...

vince3

Post by vince3 »

I think they're at Sandra's place, not Matt's...... unless Sandra moved in with Matt, that is.......

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Don Alexander wrote:And Jess of Chester 5000 XYV is actually going to have to scale down the usual level of sexiness of that comic... ;))
OH GODS, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT ONE!!! I mean, yes, she's definitely gonna have to tone down the sexuality considerably, but still... I can't wait to see what she does with her Ma3 appearance. :x

Also... Giz, Dave, thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to test out my new ShamWOW. The last panel made me spit juice all over my laptop! xD
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

WilliamCA

Post by WilliamCA »

oh gawd i just saw the tennis racket....*shudders*

Chup@Cabra

Post by Chup@Cabra »

Nothing to do with this thread, but I just learned on the Colbert Report that Archie has proposed to Veronica 0_0

How will this effect Gary and his Blonde/Brunette female friends, I wonder? :)

And, on topic for this thread: It took me a second look before I saw what was so shocking to Sandra 8-| :)