Giz
Site Admin

01-08-09 Really out of it

Post by Giz »

Otaku201
BANNED

Re: 01-08-09 Studly manmuffin

Post by Otaku201 »

The cure for drunkeneness is more drinks?

vince3

Post by vince3 »

That's pretty bad for Sandra when she's so blitzed that another stiff drink might be able to snap her out of groping the holy heck of the nurse.......

And notice that it's taking two patrons/employees to even attempt to steady DiDi....... and someone thought Zii was gonna be able to pull the trick off herself?

revulo

Post by revulo »

*stares*
I was not expecting this.

:D So weird, yet so fun!
"May my words today be sweet and tender, for tomorrow I may have to eat them."
http://revulo.livejournal.com/ (Rambling!)
http://revulo.deviantart.com/ (Doodles!)
http://queerflowers.wikispaces.com/ (Rambling + doodles!)

Someone Else

Post by Someone Else »

But when she's wearing something so low-cut, you kinda got say it's her own fault.

Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

I wonder if nurses are trained/used to handling things like drunken babes groping them...
Also, were they so blitzed that they had to go to hospital? wow!

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

My eyes are contemplating taking legal actions for the pain they are caused every other week. Lefty can't sleep at night because of the images and Righty goes catatonic half the time.

SleepingDragon

Post by SleepingDragon »

Tsunami wrote:I wonder if nurses are trained/used to handling things like drunken babes groping them...
Also, were they so blitzed that they had to go to hospital? wow!
I sort of assumed that's not really a nurse but rather a nurse in a stripper costume... do nurses were something that low cut in Canada? Also, where I'm from you'd have to be reeeeaaally out for someone to call an ambulance for something like alcohol poisoning, we do have a reputation for high tolerance though.

Also: Dillon crossdressing, Gary dreaming about "man-Zii", Sandra being delirious about "woman-Matt"... I'm beginning to detect a certain gender switch pattern in this comic... we're just missing an actual transsexual right now...

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

So we have 5 hot females in this strip, 4 of witch seem to be new girl characters. 1 looks just like Amber Amber, one might be "Carina the Stripper" or perhaps the waitress that we saw at the strip club, but it's hard to tell becuase she too far away and a new girl with an aluaring bob cut, possibly indicating that she might be a butch (but nevertheless hot :ymblushing: ) lesbian. YAY! NEW CHARACTERS! :ymhug:
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Ominous wrote:My eyes are contemplating taking legal actions for the pain they are caused every other week. Lefty can't sleep at night because of the images and Righty goes catatonic half the time.
i dunno, i think this is far less traumatizing than manzii
Yet still, I live...

NikiPaprika

Post by NikiPaprika »

Cannot. Unsee. Third. Panel! *twitch* >_O
hahaha, but you're right J, it's not as bad as Man-Zii XD
Hehe, well, when you're dressed in an outfit like that, carrying a girl who's completely wasted, you're kind of asking for it! xD

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well I wasn't predicting that one comming... lol. I knew we'd be back at teh strip club somehow but I didn't expect to see Sandra groping Wo-Matt :ymdevil: Is this the opposite of Yaoi? Or just plain normal. /:)

I think that the 3 unidentified women are more strippers/waitresses from the club, I'm pretty sure that no hospital anywhere has a real nurses outfit that looks like that. The dark haired one holding up DiDi looks like their waitress from before with that little apron on, and the shorthaired one appears to be dressed similar.

Pervy drunk Sandra looks so cute though... =)) We need to see more of her.

I now predict for teh next strip, Zii being squished under the combined weight of Sandra and DiDi in the back of her van... and not caring! Then them all getting arrested as the vans starts a-rocking... :ymdevil:

Ceomyr

Post by Ceomyr »

Gaaah, I've finally seen something that cannot be unseen! :ymsick:

Boobie Matt, what demon from the depths of hell created thee? :))

Good comic in my opinion, besides the sudden, but funny, mindfuck you gave me there.
SleepingDragon wrote:I sort of assumed that's not really a nurse but rather a nurse in a stripper costume... do nurses were something that low cut in Canada?

Heh, of course not, they mostly wear scrubs. It's almost certainly a stripper costume, your intuition, logic, and the majority of evidence agree with each other.
NikiPaprika wrote:Cannot. Unsee. Third. Panel! *twitch* >_O
hahaha, but you're right J, it's not as bad as Man-Zii XD
Hehe, well, when you're dressed in an outfit like that, carrying a girl who's completely wasted, you're kind of asking for it! xD

That picture was more screwy than man-Zii, for me. it's just absurd and contradicts an earlier panel, and the perspective and character look off and disturbing. Man-zii was more... believable and that screwed with some people more, this was more ... weird and that screwed with me.
Bear wrote:Pervy drunk Sandra looks so cute though... =)) We need to see more of her.

Hell yeah! Affectionate, sweet, sensual guys and gals for the win. \m/
Customer: “Sucks to be you!”
Me: “Excuse me?”
Customer: *pulls his arm in front of his face like Dracula* “I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!”
Me: “Uh…are you looking for Dracula videos…?”
(At this point, we hear a car pull up.)
Customer: “AHH! WITNESSES! DRACULA, AWAY!” *runs out*
-unknown customer at New Hampshire video rental store, www.notalwaysright.com

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

SleepingDragon wrote:I sort of assumed that's not really a nurse but rather a nurse in a stripper costume...
That's stripper in a nurse's costume. If it were as you've said, our hospitals would be overwhelmed with male patients! :)
SleepingDragon wrote:Also: Dillon crossdressing, Gary dreaming about "man-Zii", Sandra being delirious about "woman-Matt"... I'm beginning to detect a certain gender switch pattern in this comic... we're just missing an actual transsexual right now...
Next week on a special episode of "Trannies"... :))

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Heellloooooooo Nurse! :p

One wonders if this is an actually nurse and a hospital, or a Naughty Nurse dancer and the back room to wait for Zii. The stiff drink comment makes me think the later.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.