Post by Giz »

Gil Hamilton

Re: 7-10-08 Let me do, Gary!

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Clearly not a dragqueen, just cartoonishly superstrong. :lol:

LydiaRayne

Post by LydiaRayne »

Dillon, if I was a man I would fight tooth and nail to steal you from Matt. Best gay character in a web comic. XD I love his one liners.

DiDi reminds me of Power Girl in a way. A good way.

NobodySpecial

Post by NobodySpecial »

Gil Hamilton wrote:Clearly not a dragqueen, just cartoonishly superstrong. :lol:
Not even that. Gary's clearly someone who avoids the weight room.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll

"If love is the answer, you're home."

Cyberwasteland

Post by Cyberwasteland »

Probably not a drag queen, but greet line.

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Alas, poor Gary. Just a lack of a comma in Didi’s last statement and the lad’s dreams would come true.

Of course, then he’d really have back problems.
I think outside the tesseract.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Hmm... Has Dillion just confirmed what I've suspected about DiDi from the start... Or is Giz just throwing us a red herring in that Gary is a wimp and DiDi is more of an Amazon then we thought? Personally I suspect that the box is nowhere near as heavy as it looks and that we've got a spanner thrown into the works.... Even a strong guy wouldn't be able to lift a box like that one handed if its as heavy as we think.... The plot thickens!

Yen sid

Post by Yen sid »

Damn. gary pride is going down in the drain tsk tsk :ugeek:
but in other news: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Curse you, Teen Titans!" Impulse/Bart Allen

Lady Pyro

Post by Lady Pyro »

Drag Queen? Naw.
Transexual? Possibly.
Amazon? My favorite guess. All of Gary's fantasies come true as he finds out his new roommate is from Themyscira.

bugstomper

DiDi's secret!

Post by bugstomper »

Not a drag queen...

Not super strength...

She's got mutant antigravity powers, which explains how she manages without a bra!

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Is there anything young Didi can't do? Would anyone care if not?

Perhaps she is a man, but hey, if it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and walks like a duck, Gary will probably still want to have sex with it anyway.
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

My vote goes to Didi having watched too many season of "Xena: Warrior Princess" growing up. She emulated Xena's personal fitness and from an early age kept in great shape. That's why she's so slim yet so racktacular (to swipe a line from P&A).

Plus, you know you can just picture Zii as the Gabrielle to Didi's Xena... :lol:
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Dirty n Evil wrote:My vote goes to Didi having watched too many season of "Xena: Warrior Princess" growing up. She emulated Xena's personal fitness and from an early age kept in great shape. That's why she's so slim yet so racktacular (to swipe a line from P&A).

Plus, you know you can just picture Zii as the Gabrielle to Didi's Xena... :lol:
Yeah, but the only problem with that is that Lucy Lawless wore a seriously padded bra. lol.
Lady Pyro wrote:Drag Queen? Naw.
Transexual? Possibly.
Amazon? My favorite guess. All of Gary's fantasies come true as he finds out his new roommate is from Themyscira.
Thats my line of thinking on things. You could just see the absurb and comical lottwist of making everything think she's a transexual, but actually being a historical semi-goddess.

over9000

Post by over9000 »

Kevin wrote:Is there anything young Didi can't do?
see her feet when standing upright?

anyway, she's not a tranny. Or she is and the artist just doesn't know what a tranny looks like.
*witty signature to show how clever I am goes here*

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

I second the notion that Gary is probably a stranger to the weight room, noting his slim frame. I like this development for DiDi, and I don't subscribe to the drag queen/tranny theory that Dillon has oh-so-casually tossed out to us readers here. It's not impossible for a woman to be tall, curvy, AND have some strength to her. I would think maybe she's had to fend off a few ne'er-do-wells from time to time that have tried to hassle her, as well as how she keeps her back in shape so she can withstand gravity's pull on her ample bosoms.

Love the comment about her being from Themiscyra! :lol:
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com