7-10-08 Let me do, Gary!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Aaron

Re: 7-10-08 Let me do, Gary!

Post by Aaron »

She's too womanly looking to be a drag queen, but transexual is definitely a possibility.

Oooooh interesting!
Gonk

myspace.com/karmazzi

Avistew

Post by Avistew »

Well, Didi said she was the first in her school to get breasts, and it sounded too natural to be a lie... And I don't think she would have been a transexual that young...
Also, I think when you get fake breasts, you usually have the common sense not to make them so ridiculusly huge, so I'd say they're probably real. Of course, Didi has a... special personality, let's say. So who knows.

I personally think she's probably just tall and strong (you'd need strong pecs to keep these breasts up, anyways), and Gary's weak, and maybe he was having trouble with the box due to its size and the way he was holding it rather than pure weight?
Maybe it's actually an average weight, but due to his lack of working out and the awkward way he was holding it, it was falling, so he needed help... And Didi's strong, but I'd say not supernaturally so.

I really like this development, at any rate.

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Its becose French men cant fight and make their wifes do it instead or they use them for manual labor like in Kazahstan.

P.S. Iss Niiiiccceee

benvaga

Post by benvaga »

I'm new to the series and already i'm a big fan. Great art and funny/sexy 3's company story you have going on there. I Hope we see more of Matt and Dillon and Zii spying on them getting it on :shock: <seriously that popcorn scene was comic gold :lol: >. I found this comic the way I think most guys under 30 found this comic <saw an ad with DiDi's TaTa's and had to find out what all the noise was about :twisted: :mrgreen: >. Seriously though I think I may be spoiled with "Least I Could Do"'s daily updates but your comics are worth it.

Just one thing... ;)

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T GIVE HOTNESS A PENIS!!!! I mean Jesus H. COX let her just be a abnormally strong. I can deal with freakishly abnormal strength. But I don't believe she has to have the Kelbasa Sausage and 2 Eggs between her legs to be stronger than Gary <I mean look at him>. She could be raised on a farm or workout like a bodybuilder <like your other comic>. Plus I think it sells women short that mentality. I got an unhealthy dose of that in another comic and that idea just turns me off.

Following some of your other work I dont think you would do such a thing for any shovenistic reasons <being a girl helps with that> but I think I needed to get it off my chest <... and get off on DiDi's :twisted: hehehe>

Jokes aside great comic and I mean that.
Later days
Benvaga

Deucez

Post by Deucez »

Whether if DiDi is T-girl or not, I would still hit it like Zeus' "Smiting Hand!" :twisted:

Love the comic.

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Would you hit this?

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

YOU SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH, DILL-PICKLE!

;-;
ImageImage

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

This one is great. And for the record, if you had to get around with the extra baggage in front that Didi does, then you'd have a little extra musculature in the lower back too. I know this one from the experience from friends. Now, Didi (Fifi? :lol: ) takes it far - the "graceful as a feather" approach is probably showing some amount of "extra exercise" (some women pump iron, others pump... well, regardless, Didi does both).

And yes, for the sake of Gary (and because I'm sure once they're done he'll be able to pay attention in conversation), please Didi, do Gary. :D
Further affiant sayeth not.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

In regards to DiDi being transexual, we have to remember that this is a comic, out to make us laugh with its situations... Her being one could lead to alot of situations, but her being an 'Amazon' at least in my mine is potentially alot funnier, especially with the element of making people think that she is Transexual or a drag queen, while not being one. Its not impossible for women to be stronger then guys too... Afterall, we don't know just how much 'exercise' she gets from various sources.

Ohh and Grendinus... thats a guy. The hands are far too huge to have ever been a womans.

Pneumonica wrote:And yes, for the sake of Gary (and because I'm sure once they're done he'll be able to pay attention in conversation), please Didi, do Gary. :D
And yes.. oh yes... Please do! Just so we can have Zii being caught with the popcorn again. lol.

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

I know, it was a joke but bodybuilder wemen really look like guys (saw one up close ;P ).

vince3

Post by vince3 »

If you notice how DiDi is handling the box, it's the same type of hand position that a waitress would have for the large serving tray for the various tables at restaurants.......

Also, most waitresses nowadays also have to bus their tables, and the dish tray that holds all those used dishes can get very heavy after a while............

Just a couple of thoughts as to why she's so strong.......... you can't forget her occupation. :geek: :ugeek:
Last edited by vince3 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadrach

Post by Shadrach »

I too doubt that DiDi's a man in drag, but I second Deucez's opinion that DiDi would still be hot even if it were so.
Lord Fanny from Grant Morrison's The Invisibles, anyone?

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Yea, I'm with Vince. First thing that popped into my head when she lifted it was "Oh yea, she's a waitress." My mother waited tables for over 30 years (and she has a keen backhand, believe me), I've bussed tables and am currently work in a restaurant (my #2 job this summer). That kind of work can give you some decent upper body strength. Also, noting Didi's attire for the day, I'm convinced she's no stranger to the gym (well, the shirt tips me off at least. Not sure how many women work out in a mini skirt). And Gary's awkward box-handling abilities were probably a big factor to his inability.

In that last frame, I think Dillon is just hoping. And is it just me, or is Didi a little perkier than normal when introducing herself to Dillon? Maybe she sees a challenge ;)

And I'm AMAZED that no one has said anything about Gary's pose in that last frame. I mean, come on. Seriously. That's not a box-carrying pose. That's a coming-at-you-from-behind pose. Perhaps Gary's a backdoor man.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Nell

Post by Nell »

Avistew wrote:Well, Didi said she was the first in her school to get breasts, and it sounded too natural to be a lie... And I don't think she would have been a transexual that young...
Well, maybe she went to a school just for boys, then she definitely would have been the first in her school to get breasts...

Singravitas

Post by Singravitas »

Only a gay guy would see a buxom blonde with incredible strength and think drag queen. The rest of us think Supergirl.
Let me get this straight. You think that your employer, one of the richest men in the world, is spending his nights running around the city beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands? And your plan is to blackmail him? Good luck.