Site Admin

23-07-09 prince charming

Post by Giz »

vince3

Re: 23-07-09 prince charming

Post by vince3 »

So we've found out a few things today:

1. The stripper's name is Carina

2. Zii is also a regular at that strip club (figures) and tries to give them money via her mouth (kinky!)

3. Dillon is definitely on the hunt for Gary, since he kicked Zii out of the place to go get DiDi and Sandra...........

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

Something tells me Zii's going to have to find herself a new tittie bar...

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Wow, dick move, Dillon. One of Dillon's friends and another girl need scraped off the floor of a bar/club and taken care of, but he boots Zii out the door to handle two trashed people by himself to pursue a guy who isn't gay and isn't interested in experimenting. That's classy.

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

FINALLY, Dillon and Gary get some alone-time! :x

Yeah, I'm not too surprised that Zii's a strip club regular either.

I think I'm going to like Carina... :D
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Tus

Post by Tus »

I just went "EEHEHEEHEHEHE" outloud.

I kind of disturbed myself.

...I'm over it *AWAITS MOAR DILLON/GARY* :x :x :x

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ahhh, another one to split the forum along two lines...

I'll make some enemies and sidle over to Gil. ;)

Dillon, you are a fucking bastard. :ymtongue:

There might be a compliment in there, who knows.

But Zii is gonna be pissed. Kicked out of a chace to watch/record Yaoi??? Hoboy. And I bet DiDi and Sandra will pay for it.

Oh, and I :x Carina. The name means "The beautiful."
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

vince3 wrote:2. Zii is also a regular at that strip club (figures) and tries to give them money via her mouth (kinky!).
Well that's one interpretation.

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

Don Alexander wrote: Oh, and I :x Carina. The name means "The beautiful."
Eh, depends on where you're coming from. Italian, 'che carina', but as a name most sources list the Latin definition of 'Beloved'. Can also mean the keel of a ship. Parents for Moral Posting have filed a legal injunction to stop me from describing the mental imagery brought on by that last definition. But it was nice. :-bd

The name and the 'chica' makes me wonder if Carina is a latina.

Eh, I admit this looks bad for the 'Dil's just being a friend' crowd, but I wouldn't want Zii there snapping pictures and whoo hooing either.

Iatemysocks

Post by Iatemysocks »

Um... If Zii's going to be picking DiDi and Sandra up... Isn't Dillon going to be a little surprised when he see's Sandra?

Hmm... We'll find out soon.

Ceomyr

Post by Ceomyr »

Ooh, maybe we'll see some more Dillon and Gary time. :p :ymblushing:

Panel two was gorgeous, Giz, and the first panel has a very interesting design.

:-? Dillon, you're a crafty one. Of course you're going to send Zii away to deal with Didi and Sandra's problems, you saw how happy Zii was to hear from Didi, and that lets you resume where you left off with Gary, before Zii interrupted your seduction.

I suspect Dave and Giz maybe doubling down for Gary to be caught in a compromising position with Dillon by all three girls. Which could lead to Gary not being able to get laid because, "I thought you were gay and had a thing going with Dillon, Gary."
Customer: “Sucks to be you!”
Me: “Excuse me?”
Customer: *pulls his arm in front of his face like Dracula* “I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!”
Me: “Uh…are you looking for Dracula videos…?”
(At this point, we hear a car pull up.)
Customer: “AHH! WITNESSES! DRACULA, AWAY!” *runs out*
-unknown customer at New Hampshire video rental store, www.notalwaysright.com

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

@Daremo: That's what I'm thinking too. She must be Mexican or Spanish. Or maybe Puerto Rican? Do they have Puerto Ricans in Canada? I only rember whites and Native Americans (Canadians?) Although I was like 5 years old and didn't really care about such things. Could an actual Canadian provide a little wisdom to an ignorant honky? Pretty Please?

The main thing I thought was "Oh shit! Sandra is going to come back to the apartment and see Dillon there! CAT FIGHT! RAOWR!"

I kind of scared but kind of exited too! The resulting chaos should be a sight! :ymparty: Popcorn anybody!
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Ceomyr

Post by Ceomyr »

You're kidding right, Ronin Angel? We probably have people from every country, but some more than others.
RoninAngel wrote:The main thing I thought was "Oh shit! Sandra is going to come back to the apartment and see Dillon there! CAT FIGHT! RAOWR!"

That's possibly another reason why Dillon isn't going to interrupt his special makeout session to help the two girls out of their own problems, especially since Zii seemed somewhat willing.
Customer: “Sucks to be you!”
Me: “Excuse me?”
Customer: *pulls his arm in front of his face like Dracula* “I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!”
Me: “Uh…are you looking for Dracula videos…?”
(At this point, we hear a car pull up.)
Customer: “AHH! WITNESSES! DRACULA, AWAY!” *runs out*
-unknown customer at New Hampshire video rental store, www.notalwaysright.com

SleepingDragon

Post by SleepingDragon »

Gil Hamilton wrote:Wow, dick move, Dillon. One of Dillon's friends and another girl need scraped off the floor of a bar/club and taken care of, but he boots Zii out the door to handle two trashed people by himself to pursue a guy who isn't gay and isn't interested in experimenting. That's classy.
My general obsessiveness with Dillon makes me want to point out a few things:

1) nobody ever said Dillon is an angel, we pretty much know he's not, we still need to learn to what extent he's an evil bastard but this is some indication.

2) it doesn't really sound as if Zii really needs help, Dill could go out of worry but see points 3, 4 and 5

3) Dillon also put a lot of work into the whole Amber-Amber situation and I wouldn't be surprised if he was generally going through a "I know Gary is SO going to fall with me with only a little bit of nudging". I think this is the most likely situation since I've been there for a short moment and I almost "sacrificed" a friend for a crush I had.

4) we don't really know if he classifies Didi as a friend or perhaps a "loose acquaintance/Gary's roommate"

5) we still don't know what are the relations between Dillon and Matt, and if Dillon aware of who exactly Sandra is. If he does, considering he's no angel, he may want to have nothing to do and appear nowhere in the vicinity of "that girl".

6) I think it's likely they (Dillon and/or Gary) will end up going there anyway, Zii may be more than unwilling to leave them to Dillon's devices if she can't at least observe so we may very well see all three of them (or at least Zii and Gary) sitting in the car/arriving at the club in the next strip.

Dillon being so persistent does lots to support my theory of him having a serious crush on Gary, perhaps out of the "must get over Matt" kind of thinking.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the fact that the stripper has been given a name and a connection to the main cast makes me hopeful she's there to stay, sounds like there could be a lot of funny stuff with her around.

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Well obviously, it's just that you don't get the same kind of melting pot kind of vibe that you do in America. All I have is my own scattered memories, but it just seemed more racially homogenious then the United States when I was there. Canada just seemed more European, you know? I remeber a lot of people spoke French and there was tons of French books at the libary. Do you guys have a large Hispanic population? Seriously , just how racially deverse is Canada? The only thing I remember was a large Native population as compared to the United States.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.