Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

21-07-09 She needs me!

Post by Giz »

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 21-07-09 She needs me!

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh dear.

Reminds me of a story my best friend told me. He was after this girl. And willing to attend parties full of people he did not know and did not like to be close to her.

But she ignored him all night, and got pissing drunk. Finally, deep in the night, he heard her call him. Quite plaintively. He came over, sat down, she was obviously quite out of it. Put her head in his lap...

and Hurrrrk Blearffed all over it!! =)) =)) =))

So Zii is still lucky.
Last edited by Don Alexander on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Zii may need to have both Gary and Dillon come with her to get both DiDi and Sandra back home....... (Dillon helping Zii with DiDi, and Gary helping Sandra.........

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

When DiDI says, "Je vais vomir", she means, "Je vais vomir."

The girl does not bluff.

Ceomyr

Post by Ceomyr »

Ahaha good story Don.

Something similar happened to me at an anime convention. My friends were hosting a party out of our suite and this cool intellectual friend of a friend wanted to show me the pleasures of being worldly, fine drinks, fine smokes, talking about women, money, and so forth.

So first the alcohol, I felt quite successful in wooing some girls who came to our party and I drank a little with them, but I was just warming up to talk to the girl I really wanted to see (she'll show up later in this story).

That was when he came and told me it was time to smoke some real fine cigars and I said fair well to the sweet girls to go with him. We went outside into the night and I had my first fine cigar, it was amazing, I felt so relaxed, then dizzy, then sick, then oh god why am I throwing up the whole world. The reason is I was inhaling too much smoke, I was just supposed to take it in my mouth and breathe it out, too much was getting in my system.

Just then, the girl I really wanted to see (and date and kiss) walked by, I raised my hand out to her and croaked, "noooo," from my hands and knees with vomit pooled in front of me.

Luckily she was inside the building and didn't see a thing. Even better I met up with her later, danced with her, and wooed her socks off. Unluckily when I kissed her I tasted like vomit, but she would eventually turn out to be a crazy, and not the fun kind of crazy, the hypocritical vicious kind, about a couple weeks later, so we were ... incompatible.
Customer: “Sucks to be you!”
Me: “Excuse me?”
Customer: *pulls his arm in front of his face like Dracula* “I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!”
Me: “Uh…are you looking for Dracula videos…?”
(At this point, we hear a car pull up.)
Customer: “AHH! WITNESSES! DRACULA, AWAY!” *runs out*
-unknown customer at New Hampshire video rental store, www.notalwaysright.com

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Listen to the puke. The puke knew. The puke warned you.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

/facepalm

Poor Didi...

Poor Zii...

The little cherubim-Gary and Dillon are beyond adorable though! :x
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Cherubim Dillon is gonna pop an arrow in her ass yo!!! Dat bitch goin' down! :D
ImageImage

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

I somehow have a feeling Zii would enjoy that... /:)
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

A prick in her butt?

Possible.

Some girls do.
ImageImage

Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

At least Zii has some idea of what to take with her when she goes to get DiDi :)

Undisclosed

Post by Undisclosed »

Didi isn't the only one who needs Zii.
I need Zii,The Dude needs Zii,LadySheDevil need Zii,it's possibly Teach needs Zii.Everyone needs Zii.
But I think we all know what would happen.Oh yes.
We would not be able to shit straight for a week,that would be the end result of needing Zii.
Would it be worth it? Ya daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmn right :D .
ImageThis signature is very pointless for you to be looking at.Image

Green

Post by Green »

Priceless expression-work in every panel. Brilliant, really.

NikiPaprika

Post by NikiPaprika »

Don Alexander wrote:A prick in her butt?

Possible.

Some girls do.
=))

@Ceomyr: Aw man, what a story! xD
Shame she was coo-coo, in the bad sense.
But then again, you kissed her while still tasting of puke, so...
if you don't like her, does that make it a win? o_O

And haha, man, I've got to feel sorry for my poor friend whom after his party was simply sleeping in his bed, when his girlfriend (who was completely hammered by this point) bugs him for ages about sharing his bed (he's got a very small single bed, so it was difficult tp fit two people as it is, let alone she had no balance to try and stay in it XD) but eventually, he got impatient and said "Fine!" so they snuggled together as much as possible. Half an hour later...she barfs all over him and his bed...
I could only imagine how he felt that night x__X;;;

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Oh Zii...

to fly so high then come crashing down with reality... =))

LadySheDevil, I love your new avatar!