07-07-09 Upside down on a pole!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Jenna

Re: 07-07-09 Upside down on a pole!

Post by Jenna »

I wonder when reality will hit for both of them.

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

So sorry we're not paying attention, Naked Girl On A Pole. We're too busy watching the soap opera that is Didi and Sandra playing out at the frontmost table.

...and if we're that crazy over a hug, Jesus...wait until they give each other a tonsilectomy.

:D
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Paul wrote:No comments on Didi's confession?

It's a good explanation why Didi has only recently discovered her bi tendencies.
Yeah, Zii was DiDi's first female friend. However, even though she showered Zii with food later, I'm not sure if she saw Zii's depression after being told that she and Zii should "just be friends"......

Taigan

Post by Taigan »

Poor strippergirl. Sorry hon, but it don't matter how naked you are. If there's any chance that two girls are going to start making out, every guy will fixate on that. :D

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

Waitress! More shots for table 3!! Stat!
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Desiree doesn't drink.... so how will that tall one she had previously, with another 5-6 shots following, affect her? Will she become all emotional? Is she a quiet drunk to offset Sandra's boisterousness? Is "mon amie" different than "mon amour"?

Is it Thursday yet?
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

GothPoet
Non-Entity

Post by GothPoet »

Taigan wrote:Poor strippergirl. Sorry hon, but it don't matter how naked you are. If there's any chance that two girls are going to start making out, every guy will fixate on that. :D
Hey, don't generalize. I'm a guy, and I would not "fixate" on two girls making out over a naked girl.
“It’s not an adventure if you don’t lose your shorts” - Hunter Gruntman (Klaus Besser)

No! That would be absurd! My whims are titanic in scope!

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Thats why God/Dog/Ghods gave us two eyes.....
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Fuelharp

Post by Fuelharp »

most strippers don't like it when you ignore their dancing, what really makes them lose it, is when you criticize their attire and poor track choice on tunes when they dance... I dunno why, but they kinda go wide eyed and give me that look of "I'm getting my pimp and he's gonna pop a cap in yo ass"

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

GothPoet wrote:
Taigan wrote:Poor strippergirl. Sorry hon, but it don't matter how naked you are. If there's any chance that two girls are going to start making out, every guy will fixate on that. :D
Hey, don't generalize. I'm a guy, and I would not "fixate" on two girls making out over a naked girl.
Depends on which came into view most recently for me. Been looking at the naked girl for a while: "Hey two chicks making out, gotta see that!" Been staring at the make out session: "Whoa is that a naked girl? Nice."

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

Paul wrote:No comments on Didi's confession?

It's a good explanation why Didi has only recently discovered her bi tendencies.
My heart really went out to her. I can't imagine anyone not liking Didi. Every day with her is like a Christmas TV special!

(All of those other girls must just be jealous of her body, her superhuman strength, and her ability to tear down at DDR. Anyway...)

As for the stripping, isn't the etiquette different in French strip clubs? Isn't it kind of a big deal there for patrons to "observe"? I think strippers are treated a little more cheaply in English clubs, more like background entertainment, but I'm no expert. And I've never been to Chez Parée, either... ;)

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

the thing is that your not supposed to sit at the stage unless your going to tip every dance. But I thought the girl gave them a table dance? Is she on the table or the stage? This seems like it's changed over the last three comics. :-s

The thing is, if she went over to them the nice thing would be to pay attention to her. But it's not like they have to, as long as they each pay her a few dollors per dance, that is.

Part of me wants one of them to say "Sorry your Daddy didn't love you enough, but being a needy little cunt isn't going to help anything. I AM HAVING AN IMPORTANT CONVERSATION HERE!" :ymtongue:

She's probably used to every one fawning all over her, but what does she expect from 2 seemingly straight women coming in. (Yes I know Didi is bi, but she doesn't know that.)
Last edited by RoninAngel on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Shouldn't 'mon amie' be 'm'amie'? Been a long time since I've done French, but that's an odd gender mixing in there.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

RoninAngel wrote:the thing is that your not supposed to sit at the stage unless your going to tip every dance. But I thought the girl gave them a table dance? Is she on the table or the stage? This seems like it's changed over the last three comics. :-s

The thing is, if went over to them the nice thing would be to pay attention to her. But it's not like they have to, as long as they each pay her a few dollors per dance, that is.

Part of me wants one of them to say "Sorry your Daddy didn't love you enough, but being a needy little cunt isn't going to help anything. I AM HAVING AN IMPORTANT CONVERSATION HERE!" :ymtongue:

She's probably used to every one fawning all over her, but what does she expect from 2 seemingly straight women coming in. (Yes I know Didi is bi, but she doesn't know that.)
Got it. Someone who's been there would probably know about the layout of tables versus the stage. Obviously, Didi and Sandra didn't call this woman over for a table dance, so they just had the "misfortune" to sit in a prime viewing spot. :D

Why is everyone hating on the stripper? (Not just you, RA...) She hasn't been acting spoiled, she's just doing her job. Hence, the humour.

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

Comic = =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Never been a fan of strip clubs. Anytime I've ever gone it was because I was dragged in (1st time was for a university residence function, 2nd time was because a co-worker "wanted to use the phone"), and everyone in there just looked seedy and desperate. It didn't help the 2nd time, a stripper threatened to tell the bouncers I had touched her if I didn't buy a lap dance. Thankfully, we managed to chase her off, but I got the hell out of there soon after. L-)

My favourite story involved a Catholic priest I knew: he had been a merchant seaman and a banker before joining the priesthood so he was fairly acquainted with the real world. He was also the police chaplain: the cops called him "Stormy McLeod."

Anyway, one of his parishioners told him her son was getting in with a rough crowd: he was managing a strip club that was Mob-connected. So Fr. McLeod called up another priest (a former cop: the only priest I've ever known who had sleeve tattoos), they dressed up in full regalia, walked into the strip club right in the middle of Happy Hour, sat down right next to the stage, and started glaring at the strippers. Naturally, the strippers found urgent business somewhere else, and customers started edging towards the exits. Even the bouncers were intimidated.

Not surprisingly, the manager came out, trying to get these two priests to leave. Fr. McLeod looked at him and says, "I expect to see you at 10 am Sunday mass from now on. If not, we're coming down here every Saturday night for the next month, and we won't leave. Have a good night!"

Needless to say, the guy started to going to Sunday mass, and didn't manage that strip club for long afterwards. Two years later, his replacement was murdered at the club during a turf war between rival gangs.
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar