mwimwi

Re: 13-06-09 We will talk much!

Post by mwimwi »

Chez Parée...
LOL Giz I love you!!! hahahahaha

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

I'm picturing the strippers trying to throw Didi out because the patrons are so busy staring at her that they're not looking at (or, more importantly, tipping) the employees.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Of all the strip clubs they could have chosen at random, they choose one of Montreal's highest rated strip club. Those aren't drunk bubbles over that guy's head, those are hearts!

Didi has just landed herself a new job. And with her lack of inhibition (remember the moving day shower scene?), she'll be raking in the dough!

All that's left now is the *ahem* "job interview." =p~

Gary and Dillon who? :))

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Makkabee wrote:I'm picturing the strippers trying to throw Didi out because the patrons are so busy staring at her that they're not looking at (or, more importantly, tipping) the employees.
On the other hand, I can see the club owner making an all-out effort to hire her. And as demonstrated in this infamous strip (heh-heh) nudity wouldn't be necessary. (A stripping nude Didi might strike the patrons blind...or create a certain type of mess. :ymdevil: )

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

It'll be interesting to see if Gisèle accurately depicts the business side of nude dancing in the upcoming strips. No, I'm not talking about the stereotypical "exploitation" angle (it's mostly BS anyway). I'm talking about the money trail between the owners, the clients, the dancers, and the deejays.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

You're right, those are hearts! :-?

I also note that it seems that as long as she is not going on a date, Sandra actually has inhibitions of drinking, at least early... Speaking of early, if it literally is only a few hours until 5, then our Ma3 sure had a rather late breakfast...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

AlunaSama

Post by AlunaSama »

Okay so...^^() This is a really dumb theory and I deserve to be slapped for thinking its worthy enough to be posted, but.

Didi said that French word that looks like Sure, so, I was thinking maybe the drinks are a coverup and she's meaning into a gay bar because ._. Maybe she doesn't KNOW that Dillon and Matt are in this..whatever they are in after Matt cheated on him, and thought Dillon was being unfaithful, and the reason she is mad isn't at ZII as much as she thinks Zii was causing Dillon to cheat, and she's trying to run into Matt..or..something ^^().

...OKAY. THAT WAS DUMB. BUT I AM SO GONNA PRESS SEND ANYWAY SO YOU CAN MAKE FUN OF ME~ Otherwise, Mad Didi is still cute <3

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

Can someone please explain the "it's almost five" comment?

(hey, where I live we have lots of bars that serve drinks during the day)
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Fen wrote:Can someone please explain the "it's almost five" comment?

(hey, where I live we have lots of bars that serve drinks during the day)
Typically, people start switching to hard liquor after five PM.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Also, AFAIK, it's like "socially acceptable" to drink hard stuff after 5. Which immediately leads to...

ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Is that 5 PM or 5 AM? :)

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Don Alexander wrote:You're right, those are hearts! :-?

I also note that it seems that as long as she is not going on a date, Sandra actually has inhibitions of drinking, at least early... Speaking of early, if it literally is only a few hours until 5, then our Ma3 sure had a rather late breakfast...
We don't know the time gap between breakfast and Dillon approaching Gary to try to cheer him up.

electronicoffee

Post by electronicoffee »

Yes,.. Didi's breasts increase in size when she's angry. At least, comparing former panels it seems to be so.
I wonder if she gets a strength buff! She's quite powerful!
-R

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

Aah..Chez Parée...I remember it well. It's classier than most strip clubs in Montreal. Shame they didn't walk into Wanda's :D Hell, they're only 2 blocks away...and as a bonus, Ben & Gerry's is next door.

I'm sure that they'll realize that it's not a gay bar rather quickly, although with her blinders on, Didi might be in drink #3 before she gets to clock the first patron who asks her for a dance.
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

MrBishop wrote:Shame they didn't walk into Wanda's :D
=p~ 8-} :ymhug: :x :ymblushing: :-bd :ymapplause:

I've only been there once. But it was enough to last a lifetime! :)