Site Admin

06-06-09 Right Now!

Post by Giz »

New strip! http://www.menagea3.net/d/20090606.html

Sorry for the delay tonight, guys.

BrianX

Re: 06-06-09 Right Now!

Post by BrianX »

So I'm confused. Is Didi jealous because she actually had a thing for Zii, or just annoyed because Zii broke the roommate hookup code?

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Freakin' Hilarious!

#1ZiiFan

Post by #1ZiiFan »

Gary...um....watching.

Zii....in bliss.

Didi....in tears, then rage.

Sandra....deeply annoyed by Didi's timing.

Matt(?)....almost there.

And is Dillon out of it?

JerrBear

Post by JerrBear »

What BrianX said.

#1ZiiFan

Post by #1ZiiFan »

BrianX wrote:So I'm confused. Is Didi jealous because she actually had a thing for Zii, or just annoyed because Zii broke the roommate hookup code?
I think Didi already has gone from stunned :-o to jealous =(( to furious X( .

What's Sandra even near a phone for? (Speaking of phones, it is just me or does Didi have a iPhone?)

And Lita looks she's rolling her cat eyes.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh, Gosh...

Poor DiDi... From her typical happy-go-lucky I-can-cook-for-my-great-friends mood to WTF? to *KILL* in a second...

So now we know she CAN get angry... And, yeah, I think her comment to zii about it bering friendship only... She was lying to herself.

Gary is kind of "I'm staying out of this..." I think Lita is looking toweard DiDi (movement!).

And Zii... The... The... drool... Looks like she's been made part of an Alien hive... ;)) Also, thinking of nothing but immortalizing the epic moment.

We also learn the Sandra and DiDi seem to be close friends.

And I wonder if diDi will now try to do revenge fucking with Sandra... and stumble right on Matt being with Sandra!!! "Swirls of Envy"...

Final note: Great sex position!!! :-bd
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Yet still, I live...

stormy

Post by stormy »

first time posting, and here's what I have to say...I love Dillon and I hate cheaters...that said...*hisses at Matt*

I also love Zii, and I'm loving the strips, poor Didi. Can't wait to see what happens next!! ^.^...*hisses at Matt again* xb

Ares B

Post by Ares B »

Sandra answers the phone in the middle of sex? How romantic.

Fuelharp

Post by Fuelharp »

ahhahahaha, I love Lita... and poor didi... the more I read this comic the better it is..

tareacel

Post by tareacel »

So many things to think about this strip.

First, holy crap that's a lot of drool. Zii looks like she's been...making like a spider and coating Dillon with a cocoon to save for later. :ymsick:

Second, ooooooh Didi. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt. The only reason I can think of for her calling Sandra for "girl talk" is that she needs to talk about inner-conflict. Since that's something she normally talks about with Zii and she *can't* in this case...that leads me to believe it's conflict about her feelings for Zii. (Although she could just be angry that Zii ignored her cookies in favor of gayboi drool.)

Third, and the one that drew the loudest response from me. ....Matt and Sandra, two weeks later, are *still* fucking? My estimation of them both just went way down the tubes. Especially of Matt. Jeebus Christ what an asshole. Your *boyfriend* comes home to find you getting pounded by a chick in a strapon, you *see* him come in... Assumedly some kind of scene ensues because I cannot believe Dillion wouldn't throw a scene...and your boyfriend leaves. Now, two weeks later, not only have you NOT made any effort to ask his forgiveness or patch things up...you're still fucking the girl he caught you with?! :-o :-o X( X( [-( What an asshole thing to do. And Sandra, geez. What kinda woman is she that she'd *contentedly* be the "other" in a relationship, even after she knew the truth? For two weeks now? 8-| L-)

Poor Dillon. =(( I wonder if he knows.

~Tareacel

stormy

Post by stormy »

tareacel wrote:
Third, and the one that drew the loudest response from me. ....Matt and Sandra, two weeks later, are *still* fucking? My estimation of them both just went way down the tubes. Especially of Matt. Jeebus Christ what an asshole. Your *boyfriend* comes home to find you getting pounded by a chick in a strapon, you *see* him come in... Assumedly some kind of scene ensues because I cannot believe Dillion wouldn't throw a scene...and your boyfriend leaves. Now, two weeks later, not only have you NOT made any effort to ask his forgiveness or patch things up...you're still fucking the girl he caught you with?! :-o :-o X( X( [-( What an asshole thing to do. And Sandra, geez. What kinda woman is she that she'd *contentedly* be the "other" in a relationship, even after she knew the truth? For two weeks now? 8-| L-)

Poor Dillon. =(( I wonder if he knows.

~Tareacel
THANK YOU!!!...I was reading over some of the old posts, in particular the one for the strip where Dill catches Matt and Sandra and the way people were so passive about the situation. Figuring it's no big deal, even cheering Matt and Sandra on. From that point on I :ymsick: on Matt, and yes, seeing he's still with her, even more :ymsick: on him. Don't get me wrong, poor Sandra seemed to need to get some loving, but come on, she could so do better than a cheater. I agree, once she found out that Matt was in a relationship, she should've dropped him. I guess with her insecurity issues, she's willing to take what she can get. So my big X( is focused on Matt.

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Thank you karma god :-bd
Last edited by Gredinus on Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

ThatsGobbles

Post by ThatsGobbles »

DiDi looks pretty cute when she's tearing up.