04-06-09 Twirl

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 04-06-09 Crack

Post by Don Alexander »

I take that as a yes?

(as answer to Dillon's question...)

Also, yay for me - I guessed correctly the name would be "Crack"!! ;))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Agent Spin

Post by Agent Spin »

I actually had to read through this 3 times before I could understand the sequence of events (I just woke up, gimme a break).

Really nothing to say here. My sitcom senses tell me that Zii will "win", setting up for a few strips of Dillon questioning his sexuality. Gary's will still be at square one. Oh well.
True Bro

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Am I the only one who loves the fact that Giz and/or Dave played with nifty fonts in this?! LOVE the one for the "twirl"s!

And Lita's expression in the last panel was just gold. It matches Gary's perfectly! :D
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Dillon will not go Bi. He's simply evaluating Zii's kissing abilities so he can get a better grasp of what Gary needs to accomplish if he's to successfully overwhelm Didi. Nothing more.

Watch him become excessively analytical after the deed is done, with no indication that he actually enjoyed it. After all, he's a bottom. His needs are to be penetrated, and not to be the penetrator. Zii would have to wear a strap-on to make him happy.

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Yeah. Dillion is in for it.
Clearly he didn't know what he got himself into.
When all is said and done, only Zii will remain.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Moooortal Kombat!

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

Paul wrote:
Kamino Neko wrote:
Bear wrote:The question is.. in the battle of kissing awesomeness, who shall win?
The audience.
You mean the readers, right?
Gary and Lita might get quite the show as well . . . :-B :-bd
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

Hobbamock

Post by Hobbamock »

How come whenever I ask a girl that, I end up getting slapped across the face and thrown out the place ass over tea kettle?

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

I love this comic.

Consider the stakes here. It's a boy kissing a girl, but it has nothing to do with love or romance. Dillon is measuring his lip and tongue skillz against Zii's in order to help Gary, and Zii is (in my humble opinion) proving that she is the best AND exploiting Dillon for his looks AND proving how tough she is by being able to make out with him without getting emotionally involved. Sort of like her way of declaring her "woman-ness."

Somewhere right now, a whole team of government experts has been assigned to Ma3 to study this phenomenon and determine how it reflects our changing gender roles.

(But not the Canadian government, 'cuz we can't afford it. Just SOME government, somewhere, in a cool country that reads comics like this one.)

(P.S. Maybe Sweden? :-? )

(P.P.S. I didn't mean to suggest that Canada isn't cool. It is. It's just the current federal government that makes us look bad.)

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

@Hobbamock:

You may not be a cute gay boy.
You may not have a bunch of friends that are punk rock girls that have an unhealthy obsession with Yaoi.
Or God may hate you and wish you agony for all of your days.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

SleepingDragon wrote:PS: still hoping it's not going to be "and Matt enters on cue"...
Disagrees. Fair about is turn play after all. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Bobolink

Post by Bobolink »

No black lipstick?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

OMG, I just realized...

First panel...

DILLON IS GAY JESUS!!!! =))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

" What a friend we have in Gay Jebus... "

:ymdevil:

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Wonderful....the gayest guy in the strip is now undergoing lip assault right before Gary's very eyes, and he's still girl-free. Again, how is this supposed to help him a) get the girl, and b) eliminate his feelings of inferiority?

Life is nothing but painful learning experiences for poor Gary... :-w

(shaking head sadly)