Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

30-05-09 Twenty-seven

Post by Giz »

mayhemeffect

Re: 30-05-09 Twenty-seven

Post by mayhemeffect »

Giz, I can't tell if you love or hate me. So many undressed and halfdressed ♥Dillions♥ lately. And soon we learn his secret kissing technique? possibly with Gary?
Even Lita wants a little yaoi.
Hugs & Curses

Gammasite

Post by Gammasite »

Myaoi. xD Amazing.

Pfft. Saying that I bet his intentions aren't exactly altruistic is like saying I bet Yogi Bear is somewhat fond of picnic baskets.

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I'm in love with Dillon.

That is all.
Gonk

myspace.com/karmazzi

Fuelharp

Post by Fuelharp »

After trolling long enough, this made me reg an account just to say.. I love this strip..

The Con

Post by The Con »

Dillon is now my new favorite character.
Lastfm ~ Myspace
"We learn to drive...It's only natural, deer. We drive all night, We haven't slept in years"

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

I do not like where this is going.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Fuelharp, I think you mean "lurking". By definition, you can't troll before your first post.

And...

MYAOI!!!!!!!!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Now I must go to bed. More thoughts later...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Even Lita knows that some Yaoi could come of this development.......

So, Gary has his own version of Epic Boobs, the Epic Kiss? Ho boy. I like the look of "Huh?" on Gary's face after Dillon says that he needs to find out what he's got to work with. Problem 1 for Gary is that he doesn't know who he wants, and gets easily wiped out by anyting that a girl does to him, positive or negative...........

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I think Dillon is ultimately torn. I think he has more than a passing crush on Gary (something that might have been buried and bubbling up now) ... but understands that Gary isn't gay. That he considers Gary a great friend, someone who isn't attracted to him that way and still doesn't even get the least bit offended when he sneaks into bed with him naked. A friend who offered him a place to sleep after Dillon nearly bailed on him to share a place with Matt at the opening of the strip.

These 27 men, they were clearly curious if they allowed Dillon to kiss them in the first place. But even then, this lead to only a night of passion - not the enduring relationship that Dillon might want from Gary. He can't completely avoid trying to seduce Gary, but even offering this "secret kissing technique" is Dillon's way of trying to help.

And on Gary's side, we see him giving a sniff in response to his allergy to Lita despite her fondness for him. While he gave an anime sweatdrop to Dillon's sensitive claim of doing anything for Gary, I can't help but wonder if Gary isn't slightly flattered by someone expressing such sincere warmth towards him... just sadly someone he's not attracted to.

And I thought "Myaoi" was genius as well, DA. :))
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

Hehehe, "what we are up against" eh..
Maybe Zii is about to get more than she bargained for :)

ishisekiyami

Post by ishisekiyami »

Heh! Dillon is such a good friend.... :ymsmug:

I really really love this comic! :-bd

kikideath

Post by kikideath »

So close!!!! :((

I really, really want to see at least one kiss between Dillon and Gary.

:ympray: :ympray: :ympray:

Also, I can't help but to think Gary would accept Dillon's help only to have Zii bust in and ruin it... T_T

=^.^= Myaoi <3
Last edited by kikideath on Sat May 30, 2009 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not good or evil, I just am. I am inevitable." -Death

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

On the one hand, I'm sure Gary has dreamed of someone saying to him, "I'd do anything for you!"

On the other hand, I doubt Dillon was the person he dreamed to be actually saying it.

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

Lita just got the best line in the comic so far. =))

Will Gary be Number Twenty-Eight? Tune in next week, same Ma3 time, same Ma3 channel!
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.