21-05-09 Wakey wakey!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Gil Hamilton

Re: 21-05-09 Wakey wakey!

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Gary really needs to learn to establish some personal boundaries.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Erm... Why when its Dill who snuck into his bed? :-\

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

How fun! I'd love to live in a house where there was such fun stuff happening all the time!

Zii is such a cutie! :-*
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Ares B

Post by Ares B »

HotlyContested wrote:Zii just wants another man sandwich.
My thoughts exactly, she's probably hoping for another gleeful lotion treatment.

Finally had to create an account to respond here, after enjoying the strip for so long. Keep up the fun!

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

Every expression in this strip is fantastic. =))
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

AlunaSama

Post by AlunaSama »

<3 You know, they say Cats like people with Allergies more because they don't attempt to be around them, so they get used to them faster? Or something like that. That's probably why Frita likes Gary.

And XDXD It does look like he's guarding. It's awesome. I love Zii so hard.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Kamino Neko wrote:
Paul wrote:Watch out, Zii. The karmic payback is coming.
Hopefully in the form of a cute Japanese psychopath.
Agreed, Kamino.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Gil Hamilton wrote:Gary really needs to learn to establish some personal boundaries.
He's GOT boundaries....the problem is that Zii and Dillon don't respect them.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Ya i agree with the people here. the charectors have to start doing things here that will make the comic COMPETELY BORING

WHY SO CEREEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL!!!

and niether does length denote quality. This is a fantabulisticly hilarious strip. so much expression and and amusement.

the look on the guys faces is completely priceless. They had no idea she was right here and boom! suddenly they're jimbo's are recorded on celluloid together :3.

and iam sure just a copy, one of many, is going on the fridge.

Love how Dillon is automaticly gone to Gary for protection.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

DMoness

Post by DMoness »

AlunaSama wrote:<3 You know, they say Cats like people with Allergies more because they don't attempt to be around them, so they get used to them faster? Or something like that. That's probably why Frita likes Gary.
I think it is more like since Gary will ignore lita more she will look for him more then others.
Why do cats go to the one person in the room who doesn't like cats?
When a cat enters a room full of people who are staring at him, he becomes very uncomfortable. Then he notices that one person is totally ignoring him - the person who dislikes cats for whatever reason. The cat goes to that person to seek a safe haven from those who are fawning over him or intimidating him.
http://www.sniksnak.com/cathealth/whydo.html <- interresting website for people with cats

AlunaSama

Post by AlunaSama »

DMoness wrote:
AlunaSama wrote:<3 You know, they say Cats like people with Allergies more because they don't attempt to be around them, so they get used to them faster? Or something like that. That's probably why Frita likes Gary.
I think it is more like since Gary will ignore lita more she will look for him more then others.
Why do cats go to the one person in the room who doesn't like cats?
When a cat enters a room full of people who are staring at him, he becomes very uncomfortable. Then he notices that one person is totally ignoring him - the person who dislikes cats for whatever reason. The cat goes to that person to seek a safe haven from those who are fawning over him or intimidating him.
http://www.sniksnak.com/cathealth/whydo.html <- interresting website for people with cats
^^() Oh...yeah thats about what I read, that's what I meant to say ;; And why in the name of holey anchovy did I say Frita? Thanks for educating me.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Okay, =)) , but startled cat and naked dangly bits? Not a good mix.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

TadBot

Post by TadBot »

RoninAngel wrote:How fun! I'd love to live in a house where there was such fun stuff happening all the time!

Zii is such a cutie! :-*
What, You actually WANT to have a gay guy sneak into your bed, naked while you're naked, and then suddenly Zii pops over with a camera!? Oh, hold on...Who wouldn't want that!? 8-| Great comic as usual :)) Hold on..why is Dill in the nude? Did he intentiolly take all his clothes off and jump into bed with Gary?

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Maybe Dillon also like to sleep in the buff. It's actually a very comfortable way to sleep. The nightwear doesn't bunch up and cut off your circulation, and certain body parts have plenty of room to expand unimpeded. Best of all, if you're with someone, being in direct contact with their soft, warm body is a very nice and soothing feeling. Much better than a cold, stuffed animal.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Actually, nude is the only way I can sleep anymore personally. It's the only way I'm comfortable.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.