16-05-09 Gary-poo

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Re: 16-05-09 Gary-poo

Post by Kamino Neko »

I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Don Alexander wrote:Maybe if it dangles...

I wouldn't expect it to dangle. ;)
Given that it is a dream and the rearrangements to Zii's anatomy, he might not have one.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Fully panels arent needed. Zii has a mans body. Big difference from her female body. HUGE. like a lamp and a tv monitor.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

David Johnston wrote:Given that it is a dream and the rearrangements to Zii's anatomy, he might not have one.
"Gary! You're such a WOMAN!

Mindbleach! Naow!!! :ymsick:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Sorry if this has already been asked before, but I was wondering. Could Gary be a latent homosexual? It could explain why he's been a virgin so late in life. Maybe subconsciously, he's not into girls and is into boys.

Or maybe he prefers the boys be into him. :D

It'll definitely be interesting to see his reaction in tomorrow's strip to his sharing the bed with another guy. Any bets on what the reaction will be? A humongous scream? Passing out? Nosebleed from Hell? A "what are you doing in my bed" query? Possibly a "what's wrong, Dillon" question (if he musters up the courage not to panic)?

Captain Vlad

Post by Captain Vlad »

While Gary might be bisexual, his reaction to A> Zii's flashing; B> Yuki's erm...tactile qualities and C> Yuki's tactile qualities combined with a coquettish look and other enticements makes me believe that he's...got a very strong dose of 'likes girls'.

:D

yudantaiteki

Post by yudantaiteki »

Captain Vlad wrote:While Gary might be bisexual, his reaction to A> Zii's flashing; B> Yuki's erm...tactile qualities and C> Yuki's tactile qualities combined with a coquettish look and other enticements makes me believe that he's...got a very strong dose of 'likes girls'.

:D
And we've already seen his (non-nosebleed) reaction to seeing naked guys and naked guys having sex.

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

Lukeblast wrote:
Radbaron wrote:Note: the panels. they are not fluffy.....
Hmm, good point. Misdirection?
Don Alexander wrote:Anyone notice that in panel 2, Gary's arm is in a "strategic place"... And it's pretty thin!!! :-o

So much for "Star Power"! L-)
Thin? His arm is about half the width of his leg, and then there's perspective to consider... He could be hiding QUITE the Star Power there!
There is also the possibility that he wouldn not be.....*ahem*.....at 'full mast' during such an encounter. ;) :D O:-)
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Don Alexander wrote:Maybe if it dangles...

I wouldn't expect it to dangle. ;)

Or it's so big it has to dangle. /:)
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.