Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

HotlyContested

Re: 14-05-09 Score with a hot chick

Post by HotlyContested »

Oh, Dillon... :p

Oh, Matt!... :-\

OH, Sandra!! :-o

Congratulations on a whole year of Ma3! What a great comic!!

noahkai

Post by noahkai »

Seriously...everyone has or is getting laid...when will Gary get laid!? And I thought that Sandra would love to do something with Gary...no strap on's though, or at least let Gary and Didi have one night together, she certianly likes his "star power"...

Anyway, that was just whoa...why Matt? WHY!?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

#1ZiiFan

Post by #1ZiiFan »

=)) :))

But for Dillon: =(( :(( :ymsick:

Cue everyone's friend Janice:

"OH............MY.....................GOD!!!"

Thank you Janice, Chandler's waiting outside the door with a two by four to knock some sense into you.

Honeybadger

Post by Honeybadger »

Strychnine-Toast wrote:I guess I was hoping that Matt and Dillon stayed relatively faithful to one another, not to mention that I was hoping Matt wouldn't want to take advantage of an intoxicated woman. Though I am quite happy for Sandra if I do say so myself.

This is reminiscent of the very first strip, which is fitting considering the anniversary.
I'd say a bit more than just reminiscent of the first strip. This made me take a look back, I'd recommend giving it a whirl. Very good for a laugh.
if you feel alive, if you got no fear, do you know the name of the one you seek

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

But wait, wasn't Matt the active one in the relationship?
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

JerrBear

Post by JerrBear »

If Dillon gets a camera...

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

JerrBear wrote:If Dillon gets a camera...
Funny, I was thinking something similar. Besides, Dillon DID sort of fool around with Zii, even if its not quite the exact same thing. I bet they have a relatively open relationship.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

JerrBear

Post by JerrBear »

Power_Pachyderms wrote:
Funny, I was thinking something similar. Besides, Dillon DID sort of fool around with Zii, even if its not quite the exact same thing. I bet they have a relatively open relationship.
Our icons are sweaty.

They dance the dance of sweaty dancieness!

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Well Dillon, now you know how Gary felt when the comic started............ Besides, Matt had admitted that he was bi- so you had to have a feeling since he was unaccounted for, there was a decent chance that he was Sandra's date. This is also why he's the perfect guy for Drunk Sandra's kinkyness.

Ascension

Post by Ascension »

Honeybadger wrote:I'd say a bit more than just reminiscent of the first strip. This made me take a look back, I'd recommend giving it a whirl. Very good for a laugh.
It's pretty much a panel-by-panel remake.

The "Strapon" and "Girl" street signs are even paralleled by what appear to be "Penis" and "Boy" signs in the first strip (Well, okay, it really looks more like Denis Boy, but Penis makes the parallel closer, so that's what I'll choose to believe it says.).

redwulf25_ci

Post by redwulf25_ci »

Strychnine-Toast wrote:I guess I was hoping that Matt and Dillon stayed relatively faithful to one another, not to mention that I was hoping Matt wouldn't want to take advantage of an intoxicated woman.
Looking at the shading of Matts face (note, Firefox's dictionary dislikes all possible spellings of the possessive form of "Matt") he's at least as hammered as she is. As someone else pointed out he may be drunk enough that it's more a case of an intoxicated woman taking advantage of Matt.

redwulf25_ci

Post by redwulf25_ci »

If Dillon gets in front of Matt the strip can live up to it's name and all three of them can be happy.

Sentry

Post by Sentry »

Jesus you know how to throw a curveball.

Matuse

Post by Matuse »

Not sure why everyone is thinking that Dillon is hurt by this. Before he even walked into the apartment he was cheering Matt on about getting some female lovin. Now, maybe he didn't expect it to be in that uh...position, but I kind of doubt that this is a relationship breaker.

Also...Sandra has a nice rack.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Oh man... What a way to end the first year! How the heck did I not see this one comming? =)) Someone nearly owed me a new mug. lol

Just have to love DiDi niave 'I didn't know Dillion had a sister'. She must have been really sheltered all her life to think that, along with in the strip some issue ago that lesbians must have short hair.

Dillion does look hot as a chick though, just a shame he's not the chick that Matt's scoring with. lol. Wow... I mean, I knew that Dillion only found out recently that Matt was Bi rather then gay.. but what a way to get caught cheating! Certainly one explaination for a banana split... Is this how Sandra normally scares off all the other guys when she gets drunk though?