07-05-09 Calm as a bee

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Daremo

Re: 05-05-09 Calm as a bee

Post by Daremo »

Vomiting? Not so bad. Vomiting while attempting whipped cream assisted acts on a guy's 'Big Banana'? Very bad indeed.

And still expecting Sandra's date to be no better defined than these guys.

I dunno, I think of Matt and Dillon as being fairly monogamous, not turning down opportunities they may come across, but not actively dating other people as well. If it was Matt taking Sandra home, he would either be leaving Dillon out of action right in his face, or springing a threesome on his inebriated second date, either of which would be a horribly classless thing to do. Even if Matt knew Dillon was out, he'd have no means of telling when he'd be back, and even the worst philanderer/open relationship proponent would be concerned about their gay lover walking in on their, uh, activities... Too much of a hassle to stop and make introductions. And Matt seemed to agree with Dillon's assessment of the ethical implications of incapacitated involvements(and she was asking for it). So I don't think it's him.

I am curious about the 'surepriiiize', but predict we'll be going back to Didi arriving home. How far does she live from work, anyway? I assume this date took a couple of hours...

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

:-? Something's going on here... I just don't know what...

Whoever this mystery guy is, he's playing Sandra. He doesn't say what company he models for, he just says, "It's another company." And, he clearly wants to take advantage of her in her inebriated state, which is sketchy, even if she's willing...

If I didn't know better, I'd think it was Zii disguised as a man, trying to drag home a "sure thing" for Gary to score with. In any case, I'm predicting that:

Sandra,
Her date,
Didi,
Zii,
Junghan,
Matt,
Eulice,
Reagan guy,
the comic book nerds,
Green Arrow,
and three more as-yet-unintroduced characters

will all end up at Gary's apartment along with him, Yuki, and Black Canary. The resulting explosion will on par with Squidgate from Watchmen.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I confess I barely grinned at this one... :|

Just got the "what now?" feeling.

While Matt seems the most obvious choice... The behaviour would be weird for him, yeah. At least from what we know of Matt, he seems to be a pretty honorable guy.

Also, I looked up "banana split". Mow, maybe it's just supposed to be a bit of innuendo concerning the guy's "banana". But Urban Disctionary also gave me a more... disgusting... variation. :ymsick: (Probably what Gred thought of... 8-| )
Last edited by Don Alexander on Tue May 05, 2009 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

I am betting that everyone will end up at Gary's place before this is over and there will be a big awkward moment of silence.

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

The Surgeon General warns that using Urban Dictionary as a reference has been shown to be damaging to your mental health.

Revdarian

Post by Revdarian »

First, thanks for the speedy account activation :D

Second: Come on guys and gals!, she has had only 3 glasses of alcohol and a quick chug pre-date arrival, that isn't enough for her to vomit :-P

It is more than enough to get her beyond tipsy if she had an empty stomach tho, which tends to be the case for most women pre dates :-P (heck, i bet she has barely had a bite of anything since breakfast).

I would be bummed if the poor girl got enough alcohol to black out all of what she is about to do tho, even if she is overly nervous she deserves some memory of the night...

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

Revdarian wrote:Come on guys and gals!, she has had only 3 glasses of alcohol and a quick chug pre-date arrival, that isn't enough for her to vomit :-P
Look closer, She's had more hen 3 glasses

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

1) Unknown quantity of vodka before the date
2) Whatever she's drinking in #1
3) The (presumably) Molson Canadian (a pitcher, no less) in #2
4) Hard lemonade
5) Whatever she's drinking in #3 (It's the wrong type of glass for hard lemonade, which was probably served in one of the empty glasses on the table.)
6) Whatever she's drinking in #4

...plus anything she drank "off camera". Oy, this girl needs an AA membership, stat.

Her sexy little finger-in-mouth expression in #4 is strangely alluring. I had a hard time tearing my eyes away from it.
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Okay I can not think this is Matt. Even when, back at the beginning, when he was coming off as a bit of a butthead he was still a straight-up and honourable type guy. And if you remember the picture rolling incident he was perfectly willing to join in, but not to take advantage of head splort comatose Zii. I also get the idea that Matt and Dillon are exclusively intimate. It may be Matt but I will be at least somewhat surprised and a bit disappointed if it is and he takes undue advantage of Sandra.

Oh, and Miss Gisele, having come here from P&A, I am quite used to the scene switching that occurs at such times. :p Not really any different than most books I read, at that.
Last edited by Azrael on Wed May 06, 2009 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Pfhreak wrote:6) Whatever she's drinking in #4
From the looks of the glass, a Long Island Iced Tea.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

I'm speculating that they're heading towards a certain activity know to induce vomiting in people who have had their gag reflex suppression skills lowered by alcohol. Perhaps I've been too delicate...

=))
Last edited by Daremo on Wed May 06, 2009 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

the superimposition on teh banana vid is well done..but still...disturbing.
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

Ominous

Post by Ominous »

I count possibly six different drinks. Plus that bottle of Vodka from earlier.

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

I feel bad for this new character.

I hope she isn't a alcaholic. :(
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Azrael wrote:Okay I can not think this is Matt. Even when, back at the beginning, when he was coming off as a bit of a butthead he was still a straight-up and honourable type guy.
I have a different way of deciding. Matt has hair that sticks up in the front, with stray strands that poke out in the back, and a soul patch. This leads me to conclude that Matt is no kind of model. Also, the Unseen Lecher doesn't talk like Matt. U.L. is cool and calculated, mature or at least pretending to. Matt talks like someone just out of adolescence.