Giz
Site Admin

30-04-09 Chuk

Post by Giz »

New strip! http://www.menagea3.net/d/20090430.html
Sorry for the slight delay tonight.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 30-04-09 Chuk

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, seems Gary DID make it up to her!

Certain people will now have a happy.

I just started hating Yuki.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ten

Post by Ten »

Sadly this is the most a woman has ever touched Gary.
I banged your mom.

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Giz wrote:New strip! http://www.menagea3.net/d/20090430.html
Sorry for the slight delay tonight.
--Girl! You deserve to be late with the updates, shit with the amount of crap being dished out after the last two updates.
Oh and this recent update is a "weaksauce" lol...kidding, is very funny.
Don Alexander wrote:Well, seems Gary DID make it up to her!

Certain people will now have a happy.

I just started hating Yuki.
FINALLY! We got the big guy hating on a character. roflmao! :ymsmug: :ymhug:

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

I'm not going to get into the debate over whether Gary deserved that, but even as much of a psycho stalker as Yuki seems to be, you can't really blame her.

Still, ow.

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

Seems like a perfectly normal reaction on Yuki's part. What goes around comes around, Gary.

I've been hit there. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Yeah, of course, the situation looks a lot like Gary is some raping perv... Over her, panting, sweating...

Still. Getting kneed in the nuts... It's just too much! If she had hit him or firecly tried to push him off, yeah. But on just suspicion, pretty much unmanning him. No.

Though this really is a situation where I wonder if this comic was in any way influenced by als the vituperations recently concerning Gary...

Well, waiting for certain people to cheer now...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

firendrakendorf

Post by firendrakendorf »

That's the funniest shit xDDDD

Remember that the thing that made her faint in the first place was the drawing Gary was carrying, so I think her reaction is perfectly natural. Anyway, OOOOOW with a capital O.

And of course, Yuki's expression in the last panel is golden. :))
Last edited by firendrakendorf on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

#1ZiiFan

Post by #1ZiiFan »

To Gary: That didn't go off well. Good intentions, bad execution. :((

To Yuki (at moment of kick): That shows him who's boss. :)) :ymapplause:
Ten wrote:Sadly this is the most a woman has ever touched Gary.
To Ten: I have to agree...I think his Guitar Hero just got KABONGED!!!! :(( :(( :((

To Yuki (post-kick): You might have just caused him to collapse on you, causing more alarm. :-o

And where's Dillon, Zii and Didi during all this?? :-w :-?

vince3

Post by vince3 »

For all the grief of an accidental grope, he did carry her to Zii's place, and was trying to make her comfortable. Poor Gary. Someone owes him big time, and her name is Zii. b-( =((

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

Yooooch!! Right in the Guido Anchovy's! Epic fail with the attempt at kindness!

But, at least it's confirmed that Gary is still pure of heart. (And sore of balls now, as well, to pay for his earlier crimes...) :p

DariusSongblade

Post by DariusSongblade »

Oof-ta! Right in the pills! Massacring tens-of-thousands of potential children ... yowza!

It's still better than what she'd've done had she awoken with his hand on her breast. Bobbitt what now?

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

I call Personal Foul! :-t Roughing the nerd. And yea, Yuki probably just caused Gary to collapse on top of her. =))
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

Yeah...if I woke up with a panting, sweating nerd on top of me in a strange place far removed from where I last remembered being, I'd have done something similar and louder.

I still remember what the self-defence seminar taught me: gouge the eyes, use the heel of your palm to break the nose, punch in the throat, grab shoulders, knee the groin, stamp on the instep (preferably with your heel) on the way down, and then run like a bitch and scream like a banshee before the now very angry man catches you.

In conclusion: We may not like her, but she's got a point.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

#1ZiiFan

Post by #1ZiiFan »

Power_Pachyderms wrote:I call Personal Foul! :-t Roughing the nerd.
Yes, I have to agree, and that should result in an ejection....

NOT AN .....(don't even think of it). b-(