09-04-09 Grrr

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Panchocheesecake

Re: 09-04-09 Grrr

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Pfhreak wrote:
Radbaron wrote:GUITAR HERO POWER , ACTIVATE!!
That would explain why his nosebleed has stopped. All the blood has rushed elsewhere.
Why'd he get one anyway?
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Because Gary always faints and nosebleeds when he sees smexiness...

Also, I think it is a style element taken from anime? :-?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Panchocheesecake wrote:
Pfhreak wrote:
Radbaron wrote:GUITAR HERO POWER , ACTIVATE!!
That would explain why his nosebleed has stopped. All the blood has rushed elsewhere.
Why'd he get one anyway?
It's an old-wives tale in Japan that when a virgin experiences sexual arousal it can cause nosebleeds. It frequently appears in the cartoons and comic books that Gary likes so much.

AlunaSama

Post by AlunaSama »

XD I think Yuki was joking, honestly, I joke like that with my friends constantly. I am really liking this new character. Poor Gary, though, the eternal headsplort might be soon.

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

David Johnston wrote:It's an old-wives tale in Japan that when a virgin experiences sexual arousal it can cause nosebleeds. It frequently appears in the cartoons and comic books that Gary likes so much.
/:) And I thought the "hairy palms/going blind" thing was silly.
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

When one is pursued, the instinct is to flee, when one is fled from, the instinct is to pursue. Thus is humanity...

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Daremo wrote:When one is pursued, the instinct is to flee, when one is fled from, the instinct is to pursue. Thus is humanity...
Damn.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

She's not Dear Charlotte but, Yuki :x .

Also, I love how Zii tries to throw Gary under the bus to distract Yuki. :))
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

Yuki:Zii::Eulice:Gary.

Or did nobody notice the look of pure horror on Zii's face the strip before Yuki was introduced?

patagonian

Box in panel 4?

Post by patagonian »

Has anyone noticed the box in panel 4? It was in the last strip, too. Looks like either the lid is crumpled or there's an envelope on top. Wonder what's in the box (and the envelope)?

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Hobbamock wrote:By the way, when did Zii become so conservative?
Or has she been "all talk" as we've been suspecting.
Someone who goes 7.5 hours with triplets wouldn't pass on this.
Your logic doesn't follow.

Being into group sex and being into public sex are different, and unrelated, desires, neither of which require, imply, or even particularly raise the chance of, being into the other.

Even if you're into public sex, that doesn't require not following the sage advice of 'don't stick your dick(/fingers/tongue) in the crazy'.

And, even if you're into public sex - of the exhibitionist 'yay, people are watching' type, not the 'oooh, someone could catch us, how exciting' type - and the potential partner isn't crazy, doing it in a city street, in the middle of the day, is just stupid - yeah, this is Montreal, but they don't completely do away with public decency laws there - you're pretty much asking to be arrested.

Also, being a somewhat promiscuous bisexual doesn't mean having no preferences about who you want to screw, even beyond excluding the crazies and other actively unattractive types.

Therefor refusing to have sex with a crazy woman in the middle of a city street, in the middle of the day, doesn't require suddenly becoming 'conservative', or having been 'all talk'. It only requires not being kind of an idiot.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Re: Box in panel 4?

Post by Kamino Neko »

patagonian wrote:Has anyone noticed the box in panel 4? It was in the last strip, too. Looks like either the lid is crumpled or there's an envelope on top. Wonder what's in the box (and the envelope)?
That's not a box, that's Gary's pack. You can see the strap across his shoulders throughout the arc.

That, however, somewhat ironically, makes it more likely to have some significance - if it were a box, it would have no connection to anyone there, because none of the characters involved were shown carrying a box, so it'd just be a random asspull to use it.

However, since Gary was toting it to begin with, it could, possibly, mean something.

Or not, it could just be part of his costume.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

JMac85

Re: Box in panel 4?

Post by JMac85 »

Kamino Neko wrote:However, since Gary was toting it to begin with, it could, possibly, mean something.
Well, he was on his way to the comic store to make a purchase...

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Normally I'd think that Zii would be all too happy with someone like Yuki, but her behavior and body language suggest she's scared of this chick. I'd guess she's a bandmate, possibly a roommate, and that Zii fled her for good reason, which was why she was on the outlook for a new apartment pronto.

When Yuki meets DeeDee? That should be interesting. Clearly she'll be awed by the big blond, but that will create jealousy in Zii. She might mix it up with Yuki at that point, but if DeeDee sees her as any kind of threat to Zii, her 'maternal' instincts could create problems for Yuki.

Or, Yuki might just disappear from the strip entirely. But I doubt that...:)

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Hobbamock wrote:I like these new friends of Didi & Zii.
One grabs ginormous boobs in public and the other wants to to the nasty over a passed out guy.

By the way, when did Zii become so conservative?
Or has she been "all talk" as we've been suspecting.
Someone who goes 7.5 hours with triplets wouldn't pass on this.
Zii probably didn't. Then after Yuki started boiling rabbits, Zii realized she had a problem.