31-03-09 Accessories

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Re: 31-03-09 Accessories

Post by brnleague99 »

Note that in the first two panels Sandra calls her "Desiree" but when she grabs her jugs, she calls her "Didi"...maybe because she's turned on?

Please God.

:D
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

sebastian

Post by sebastian »

I like the new character already. I hope we are going to see more of her in the future (in more than one way.) ;)

Lukeblast

Post by Lukeblast »

I'm not sure why people think Didi is referring to herself in the "my first flirting". It appeared to me that Didi thought Sandra was flirting, and Didi "turned her down gently"... but Didi's still pleased because a woman hit on her. Or so she thinks... I'd wager Didi's a better flirt than that. You don't lose the skills just because you switch genders.

Of course, this just makes all those times Zii came onto her even funnier, because now we know just how oblivious Didi has been to that sort of thing. I kinda feel sorry for Zii... poor girl just had NO chance at all...

Hobbamock

Post by Hobbamock »

Now, if I did that to a co-worker with big 'uns, I'd be fired and be sent to jail.
That's democracy for ya!!

vince3

Post by vince3 »

Lukeblast: DiDi may be referring the "my first flirting" to it being her first official flirt attempt towards a girl........

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Lukeblast wrote:I'd wager Didi's a better flirt than that.
Not likely.

Firstly, as we've seen, she doesn't need to be. Just walking through a room is enough to get any straight/bi guys and les/bi girls in the area ready to go. Any expression of interest in someone of the appropriate sexuality would garner a success. The only way she could fail at 'flirting', no matter how ham-handed she is, is to be too subtle - and subtlety's not something DiDi's got in abundance. She doesn't need skills, she's got PRESENCE.

Secondly, part of successful flirting is properly reading the signals you've been given by the other party - getting confused and hurrying off awkwardly is not a sign of either 'flirting and being let down easy' or 'being the subject of a successful flirt' - that DiDi read it as one of those is an indicator of a complete lack of slills.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

Have we not all agreed on the fact that Didi is absolutely oblivious?
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

I think by now even the most die-hard "she's not clueless, she's just playing with them by pretending to be" theorists have to give up the argument.

Add me to the list of people looking forward to seeing more of Sandra.

Imagine the look on Zii's face if Didi actually wins her over and brings Sandra home one night. "Merci bocoup, Zii. Sandra and I both thought ourselves straight, but because of you we now know better!" <goes into bedroom with Sandra, closes and locks door so Zii can't even get her voyeuristic jollies> That might even be enough to finally settle the karmic debt Zii's been building up since she moved in.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

Very amusing, and revealing too.

1. DiDi continues to baffle. She clearly can't differentiate between ordinary "girl talk" and a lez come-on. Sandra knows the difference, of course, which is why she is stunned/puzzled by DiDi's response.
2. DiDi's self-congratulation is so cute and sweet. The fact that her first 'flirtation' was a disaster escapes her, but she's so innocent about it all that you can't help but root for her.
3. Yes, as was pointed out DiDi does not need to flirt anyway. She can just let them come to her...but even if a woman does, could DiDi recognize a real lez approach? She couldn't catch on to Zii's lust for her, though that should have been glaringly obvious.
4. If DiDi did catch on to it at all, it was at a subliminal level. She seems quite happy with her new 'bi' identity, which leads me to suspect that her allowing Zii such liberites with her (feeling up, etc) was part of a real sexual feeling for other women...though sadly not for Zii specifically.
5. As I expected, DiDi's lez clulessness is leading to much amusement as she learns the ropes.
6. Sheesh, what sort of gal is she going to wind up flirting seriously with? Whoever it is, I'm sure Zii will launch a counterstrike.

jbrecken

Post by jbrecken »

BrianX wrote:Should Didi change her name to Hillary T. Enseuse?

Ouch, much awkwardness ahead... hope it's funny...
Seeing as how according to the film Top Secret! Hillary means "she whose bosoms defy gravity," it would be appropriate on several levels.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Ray D wrote:Very amusing, and revealing too.

1. DiDi continues to baffle. She clearly can't differentiate between ordinary "girl talk" and a lez come-on. Sandra knows the difference, of course, which is why she is stunned/puzzled by DiDi's response.
Does ordinary girl talk usually involve breast groping?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Fen wrote:
Pfhreak wrote:Am I the only one who thought "Ha! Fen!" when Sandra copped a feel?
The SO gave me a look that said "did they do a comic about you?" when he saw it.
Yeah, I totally thought of Fen immediately!! :D

And then of our Tentacoo Goddess.

Great comic, a nice surprise to suddenly switch the area.

And, no, I had not forgotten DiDi's name. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

AlunaSama

Post by AlunaSama »

XD

I am totally going to miss the Basis of the Majority of the conversations with this, but who else thought of TOMO from Azumanga Daioh when Sandra grabbed Didi's tits?

Anyway, I remembered Desiree <3 It took my eyes a minute to un-WTF but I remembered fast.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

I couldn't resist.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

David Johnston wrote:Does ordinary girl talk usually involve breast groping?
Mine does.

Which is my problem too...Never had a girlfriend cos I can't tell if they like me and are flirting, or they are just particularly comfortable prodding at other people's breasts. I assume other people have the same trouble with me, too.
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.