31-03-09 Accessories

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Re: 31-03-09 Accessories

Post by midgetshrimp »

Men may not grope each others' breasts, but unexpected contact in that region does occur. It usually results in pain and bruises. In the immortal words of Kung Fu Jimmy Chow, "Ah! The Purple Nurple Attack, my one true weakness! Ahhhh!"
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Lukeblast

Post by Lukeblast »

vince3 wrote:Lukeblast: DiDi may be referring the "my first flirting" to it being her first official flirt attempt towards a girl........
As I said, I didn't see Didi flirting. I saw her trying to let Sandra down easy.

"Maybe, but we need to take it slow and get to know each other" isn't my idea of flirting. Didi is pretty oblivious, but I don't think it's her idea of flirting either.

The way I read it is that Didi thinks Sandra was flirting, and is pleased because a girl hit on her.
Kamino Neko wrote:
Lukeblast wrote:I'd wager Didi's a better flirt than that.
Not likely.

Firstly, as we've seen, she doesn't need to be. Just walking through a room is enough to get any straight/bi guys and les/bi girls in the area ready to go. Any expression of interest in someone of the appropriate sexuality would garner a success. The only way she could fail at 'flirting', no matter how ham-handed she is, is to be too subtle - and subtlety's not something DiDi's got in abundance. She doesn't need skills, she's got PRESENCE.

Secondly, part of successful flirting is properly reading the signals you've been given by the other party - getting confused and hurrying off awkwardly is not a sign of either 'flirting and being let down easy' or 'being the subject of a successful flirt' - that DiDi read it as one of those is an indicator of a complete lack of slills.
Fair enough. Didi seems to be very much in the vein of Chrissy Snow (the character played by Suzanne Somers on Three's Company). However, Didi seems to be a contradiction in that she's fully aware of her beauty and that it's how she gets guys (up until now, at least), but she's socially oblivious that she's often an object of lust.

To me it kind of reads that she knows the boobs get the guys, but she doesn't know men like her boobs. Sure, Didi has an obvious disconnect somewhere, but the idea that there's just this gap between the two where she's a complete doe-eyed innocent just isn't working for me.

Phantasos

Post by Phantasos »

Damn, every intimate situation/relationship that DiDi got herself into probably flowed so naturally that she probably never had to work for tail in her entire life, if she thinks that was anything resembling actual flirting which is probably another reason why she´s such an airhead.

And i´m not talking in a negative way, it´s part of her charm and cuteness.