19-03-09 7.5 hours

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

WilliamCA

Re: 19-03-09 7.5 hours

Post by WilliamCA »

All i have to say is...DAAAAAMMMNNNN!!! I've gone about 4 hours with a couple of women. But never three women for seven hours. I must bow...

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

WilliamCA wrote:All i have to say is...DAAAAAMMMNNNN!!! I've gone about 4 hours with a couple of women. But never three women for seven hours. I must bow...
It's a bit different for males, what with a refractory period after each ejaculation, your body eventually — after multiple ejaculations — reaching a point it says "I can't make any more semen, goddammit! I'm revoking erection privileges!", and — even if you're successful in holding off ejaculation to prevent the previous two — you'll still spontaneously detumesce after a few hours to avoid the nasty complications of priapism.

As for previous comments: add me to the list of "Zii > DiDi (but both are nommy)".

7.5 hours works out to 2.5 hr each, even without any double- or triple-teaming, which is pretty impressive. Zii probably couldn't walk right for a week. Of course, Archer #3 looks like he's in a coma. Giz produced fantastic facial expressions, as always.
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

This is all sorts of awesome.

Zii >>> DiDi

I'm not going to say more. Might stretch the limits of the forum a bit. :P

*gives belated nut kick to oni for being rude*

I completely understand JMac's argument.

I also really wonder if this is steering toward an "American Beauty" moment...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

Man, Zii looks hot with her post-coital glow!

I don't have much to say about the whole triplets scenario. I would be appalled by that in reality, but this isn't reality.

Akilika

Post by Akilika »

Bear wrote:Triplets? /:) . This is a sexual mentality I've never been able to understand, that of multiple partners at once. Okay, yes I can see the appeal of a threesome to someone, but as JMac said... how many people are willing for sloppy seconds and so on? Seriously... in my mind if someones not satisfied by just one person at a time, that persons doing something wrong, or, the person receiving is a total slut. Sorry Zii! You may be cute and funny and all but your starting to come accross as a bit of a ho...

And yes, I realise how ironic that veiw is in a comic strip called Ma3 :p

I don't know. Just because you want or enjoy multiple partners doesn't mean that one person at a time doesn't satisfy you . . . it just means that you'd also like to try more once in a while. It's a kink thing, and you can't really get into kink things without getting into a lot of complicated your-mileage-may-vary issues. :)

(And there really is something to be said for multiple pairs of hands. *cough*)

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Doctor Emmit Brown wrote:I got another theory for Zii. Perhaps she's making it all up. Maybe she's a virgin too?
I'm pretty confident that the reason her band broke up actually happened so virgin she is not.

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

Akilika wrote:I don't know. Just because you want or enjoy multiple partners doesn't mean that one person at a time doesn't satisfy you . . . it just means that you'd also like to try more once in a while....
I agree with this. Multiple partners is just another way to introduce some extra variety, like trying new positions, toys, techniques, places, etc.
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

7.5 cumulative hours.

It's possible that there were short rests interspersed throughout.

Seriously, though- ya can have sex all day if ya really wanted to. I remember one girl I slept with where we were going at it from 9pm 'till 'bout 4-5 in th'mornin'. Fell asleep 'till 10, and then went at it again as soon as we woke up.

Really- it ain't that tough.

But fer Zii to last that long with 3 guys- yeah- she got stamina.

WilliamCA

Post by WilliamCA »

Pfhreak wrote:
WilliamCA wrote:All i have to say is...DAAAAAMMMNNNN!!! I've gone about 4 hours with a couple of women. But never three women for seven hours. I must bow...
It's a bit different for males, what with a refractory period after each ejaculation, your body eventually — after multiple ejaculations — reaching a point it says "I can't make any more semen, goddammit! I'm revoking erection privileges!", and — even if you're successful in holding off ejaculation to prevent the previous two — you'll still spontaneously detumesce after a few hours to avoid the nasty complications of priapism.

As for previous comments: add me to the list of "Zii > DiDi (but both are nommy)".

7.5 hours works out to 2.5 hr each, even without any double- or triple-teaming, which is pretty impressive. Zii probably couldn't walk right for a week. Of course, Archer #3 looks like he's in a coma. Giz produced fantastic facial expressions, as always.

Yeah. That's how I usually go a pretty long time...i hold back for a bit. I did take a break of about 7 minutes a couple of times to catch my breath but you're right about the priapism. On a number occasions during that time i stayed hard even after a dry orgasm and i felt an almost irresistible urge to go again and again to achieve orgasm. One girl just totally quit saying i was a little too intense. The other held on and i was done in about 10 minutes. Scared to death of myself. Threesomes can be deadly for men.

One thing that women and men need to realize why a woman's stamina in bed is higher because she is laying on her back. No offense to the ladies. I've had a few ladies on top before. Generally they go a hour before their legs start to hurt. Although they enjoy themselves in most cases.

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

I'm going to go with Didi > Zii, partly for the boobage, partly for the geek potential. Zii's a freak, but she's also a drama magnet. Didi's just naive.

JosephP

Post by JosephP »

BrianX wrote:I'm going to go with Didi > Zii, partly for the boobage, partly for the geek potential. Zii's a freak, but she's also a drama magnet. Didi's just naive.

I must disagree, I like Zii better than DiDi, but....both together has potential for a lot of fun

muk314

Post by muk314 »

Zii seems like she could be trouble at times but damn if she wouldn't be a barrel of fun.