14-03-09 An orgasm!!!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Daremo

Re: 14-03-09 An orgasm!!!

Post by Daremo »

Pfhreak wrote:I'm also going to ask yet another French question: gâchis?
Given my limited french, I'm going to say, "what a waste"?

Can't say I saw this coming.

As for virgin stamina, it's quite common for men to be unable to, ah, hit the mark with women early on, as they've become too accustomed to the, shall we say, manual experience. A friend of mine used to seek out virgins for that very reason.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Hmmm... thats not wholey an unexpected confession from DiDi considering the whole lesbian confussion with her. As mentioned, it's not uncommen for women not to orgasm and it totally ties it with that cute naive quality she has. This is going to get interesting with how this story leads out... so many possibilities.

Also... nice to see that we finally found out if that was a dream or not DiDi had way back in the hypocrite mindset she had. She did peek!

Nice touch to see Zii plaster/bandaid from the bump on her head appearing under her bangs too.

Papuasblya

Post by Papuasblya »

While we are at it, English question: orgasm?
They call me Mr. Sensitive...

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

Future prediction: Zii will have a long nice chat with DiDi about orgasms which from her side is only a way of talking her into her pants.

but maybe thats to obvious
And yea, chibi DiDi ftw, and ":[" Zii ftw too =))
This is not the greatest signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute.

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Why does this come as a surprise? I saw it coming... Or rather, not, for that matter. :p

And WOO! She did peek! :))
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

BAM! So many things tie together with this comic, it's great. :)

1. Didi did peek, and we have confirmation of Gary's "star power". Which means that when Didi was spooked out of Gary's bed by her dream, she was in the process of having herself another looksie to satisfy her interest.

2. Didi's exceptionally vocal preformance with her gentleman friend was just that - a preformance. Now, it could be the romantic in me, but I could say that in part another factor of Didi never having had an orgasm could perhaps not be solely physical (which isn't uncommon), but also an issue of self perception. Didi is having this wild romps with guys which are most assuredly vigorous, but she can't climax... but she also doesn't even bother to really get their name right. Could it be they mean so little to her that in turn the experience means insufficient to really get her motor going? It's my personal experience that being made to feel special can help matters along for a girl. :D

I love how Didi does the same nervous forefinger touching forefinger gesture that Gary does, too. :)) I am wondering if Zii might end up trying to help out Didi but in the end accidentally shifting Didi's attention towards girls to her chagrin, though.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

I'm still a bit confused about one thing, if she haven't had an orgasm when she had sex, and she don't care about the guys she has sex with enough to learn their names, whats the point of having sex at all? sure pleasing someone you love could be worth it(hell if I know, but I'm sure some think that way), but whatshisface doesn't seem like someone she has very strong feeling for.

cenaris

Post by cenaris »

Nibler wrote:I'm still a bit confused about one thing, if she haven't had an orgasm when she had sex, and she don't care about the guys she has sex with enough to learn their names, whats the point of having sex at all?
DiDi's no nympho, but a woman who has sex with random people she doesn't bother associating with after is pretty much a nympho mindset. It's not about the big O, it's about what you feel during the moment.

But, I guess never having had that feeling is probably why DiDi looked so sad after she'd finished with that guy.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Papuasblya wrote:
While we are at it, English question: orgasm?
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=orgasm

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I'm not so 100% sure DiDi did peek... :-?

They were babbling about his "star power", and it's just Zii's interpretation of what DiDi says...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Yeah, that can happen to girls, that they are just tough nuts to crack in bed. I've personally known a girl who NEEDED to stimulate herself with a vibrator in order to get off, even during good sex. It's physiology. Once it happens, of course, it will become vastly easier for it to happen again.

That explains why she was giving the pelvis crushing snoo-snoo, though. She probably feels if she puts enough personal effort into it, it will happen. Of course, that's not the way it works, but I think that's the psychology of it.

In all seriousness, Zii getting her off might not be a bad idea. Open the floodgates that are rusted shut, so to speak.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Bear wrote:Also... nice to see that we finally found out if that was a dream or not DiDi had way back in the hypocrite mindset she had. She did peek!
How long will it be before Zii gets past focusing on Didi's peeking and the full realization that Gary possesses Star Power dawns on her?

Yen sid

Post by Yen sid »

she can't have an orgasm? Damn, that a tad too much to handle. Did she try a dildo? Not being a pervert (Yeah right :ymdevil: ) But This is kind of...new.
"Curse you, Teen Titans!" Impulse/Bart Allen

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

she said that she never had an orgasm with a guy, not that she never had one ever.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Nibler, I'm reasonably sure she's never been with a girl.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)