12-03-09 Coop Lungeuhil?!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

BrianX

Re: 12-03-09 Coop Lungeuhil?!

Post by BrianX »

WilliamCA wrote:You know what. This may explain why DiDi was so unsatisfied from her experience with whatshisface.
Except she obviously still likes boys or she wouldn't be crying about it. Seems like a lack of intimacy is a bigger problem -- she gets off on using guys who use her, but she needs more of a connection and doesn't realize it. The fact that she's also bi is probably a big part of it as well.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Well Gary was surprised by the kiss. PLus he isnt the best kisser, it being his first time.

Plus i think Didi expected it to be bad. Thus tainting her opinion and judgement.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

HotlyContested

Post by HotlyContested »

Hi! I've been enjoying the strip for a couple of weeks now, so I thought I'd join in on the forum.

I was laugh-out-loud surprised by Zii selling out Gary to Didi this week. I never would have guessed that THAT would have been her fallback. I loved it, though!

I adore Didi and her naïveté. I love the fact that she would feel bound to cut her hair just because she's "une lesbienne." Poor, wonderful girl... I think she needs a hug... :ymhug:

I wonder how Zii will use this information? Will she use the fact that Gary is a virgin to convince Didi that she's not a lesbian? Or is it just a way to distract her from cutting her hair?

I like the recurring use of Zii's devil and angel a lot. It's interesting that the character who supposedly has the fewest scruples about anything is the one whose inner moral conflict is the first to manifest itself visually.

Exciting!! Can't wait to see what's next!!

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

HotlyContested wrote: I like the recurring use of Zii's devil and angel a lot. It's interesting that the character who supposedly has the fewest scruples about anything is the one whose inner moral conflict is the first to manifest itself visually.
Zii does a lot more mental decision making than the others. Gary is fundamentally passive except when it comes to finding out if Didi is a transexual. Didi just does whatever pops into her head at that moment. Which ironically makes Didi the id.

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

Just remembered I forgot to post something amusing I found googling "Coupe Longueuil".
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.