10-03-09 Smooth and slippery

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

pharmmajor

Re: 10-03-09 Smooth and slippery

Post by pharmmajor »

Am I the only one hoping that DiDi should go "all the way" to a totally smooth scalp? Just wondering.

French

Post by French »

If Didi wants to fit in lesbian sterotype, would'nt she have a breast reduction ? :((

tom

Post by tom »

midgetshrimp wrote:Gary looks like a marionette. It's really creepy.
he looks just like Michael Jackson there, I think
poor geezer ...

and are DiDi's boobs getting bigger all the time :| ?
even though (if) they're getting bigger, they're getting more realistic and less like "fantasy" boobs
or is she being presented more as a person and less as a sex-object-of-desire (or is it just me :ymblushing: eh, starting to see her more as a person)

anyways first post, so I say thanks for the great comic ! :thumbsup:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

DiDi = Diesel Dike!!!! :-o

PLEASE PUT DOWN THOSE SCISSORS!!!!!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

tom wrote: or is she being presented more as a person and less as a sex-object-of-desire (or is it just me :ymblushing: eh, starting to see her more as a person)
Actually, DiDi has been quietly developing (ahem) as a character for several months now. She seemed to be unhappy and conflicted about sex long before Zii's kiss. Though she seems like the simplest of the three principals, I think she's actually the most complex. (Check the character discussion thread.) I'm sure much more will be revealed. (Which is, of course, what Zii is hoping for. Rowrr, rowrr.)

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

tom wrote: and are DiDi's boobs getting bigger all the time :| ?
even though (if) they're getting bigger, they're getting more realistic and less like "fantasy" boobs
She's dressed the most normally she's been since the start of the strip I think.

Hobbamock

Post by Hobbamock »

And please tell me why it would be a bad thing if Didi's boobs are getting bigger?
Powergirl's boobs became more magnificent as the series went forward, so why not Didi?

Lukeblast

Post by Lukeblast »

Kamino Neko wrote:
BrianX wrote:Yep, I'm still leaning towards (almost) everyone being bi...
Well, the girls, anyway. Half the guys appear to be monosexual (Dill and Gary, gay and straight respectively) and one of the two left (Junghan) has displayed no sexuality at all....
Technically, we can't be sure about Dillon. Rolling in the photos with Zii is the "most fun I've ever had with a girl", which likely means he's never had sex with one, or didn't like it. We get an answer when Matt asks if he's bi. He says it wouldn't "be very ethical" to mess with Zii when she's joy-gasmed... which doesn't really say that he WOULDN'T under other circumstances.

Word of God might say otherwise in this case, but as far as what we've seen in the strip, there are hints of bi-curiosity.