Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

10-03-09 Smooth and slippery

Post by Giz »

JMac85

Re: 10-03-09 Smooth and slippery

Post by JMac85 »

Christ, what's that lipstick made out of, the Venom symbiote?

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

Things we have discovered about Didi in the space of three comics:

a) She likes girls.
b) She likes boys.
c) She has evidently led a very sheltered life up until moving out on her own.
d) She makes a lot of snap judgements and rash decisions.

Yep, I'm still leaning towards (almost) everyone being bi...

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Gary looks like a marionette. It's really creepy.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Sheesh, did I mention the overreacting thing? Damn woman, THINK!

LMAO JMac... Good point! Poor Gary...

Yup, Didi's gotta be bi... YESSSS!! Come to the... Fence? That doesn't sound as cool...

And w00t for DST! I get my comic an hour earlier! xD
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

LadySheDevil wrote: Yup, Didi's gotta be bi... YESSSS!! Come to the... Fence? That doesn't sound as cool...
You know, I've been trying to climb up that fence for years, but there's this bear at the top that scares me off every time...

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

BrianX wrote: a) She likes girls.
b) She likes boys.
c) She has evidently led a very sheltered life up until moving out on her own.
d) She makes a lot of snap judgements and rash decisions.
Aka shes a blond ;D

Makkabee

Post by Makkabee »

And Gary's got the same eyes as Erik now. Why must every man Didi kisses* turn out to be a skrull?

* well, kisses, etc. anyway.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Doctor Emmit Brown

Post by Doctor Emmit Brown »

Hehehehehee! Gary has lipstick on too!

And new character! Is she his boss, or just a co-worker. I'm willing to bet that she's going to be the one that Gary schtoinks rather than Zii or Didi.

Didi, dear, you can still have boys. Its just that you can now have girls as well. It just means that you can choose between 100% of the population rather than only 50%.

On the other hand, I hope Zii is too late to save the hair. I love short hair on a girl :x
"Thanks, Dad! The toy every kid wants, a container ship! Now I can replicate international commerce." - Adam Savage

Minion (and sexual slave) of Asaryu.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

BrianX wrote:Yep, I'm still leaning towards (almost) everyone being bi...
Well, the girls, anyway. Half the guys appear to be monosexual (Dill and Gary, gay and straight respectively) and one of the two left (Junghan) has displayed no sexuality at all....

And, jeez, Di, step back and ponder what the fact you'll miss boys means...
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

Kamino Neko wrote:
BrianX wrote:Yep, I'm still leaning towards (almost) everyone being bi...
Well, the girls, anyway. Half the guys appear to be monosexual (Dill and Gary, gay and straight respectively) and one of the two left (Junghan) has displayed no sexuality at all....
I'ma have to go ahead and disagree with you re: Gary. Zii is going to get him bedded with someone sooner or later, and with her around there's a very good chance there will be another guy involved.
And, jeez, Di, step back and ponder what the fact you'll miss boys means...
Well, shyeah, point b :-)

Doctor Emmit Brown

Post by Doctor Emmit Brown »

Just because there's another guy involved doesn't mean that he'd do anything with that guy. I've done a MFM, but both of us were straight, so we focused on her.
"Thanks, Dad! The toy every kid wants, a container ship! Now I can replicate international commerce." - Adam Savage

Minion (and sexual slave) of Asaryu.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Doctor Emmit Brown wrote:Hehehehehee! Gary has lipstick on too!
Good catch, Doc Brown! I bet Gary's boss is wondering why Gary is off in La-La land and wearing lipstick. ;)

While it's clear that Zii is clearly hoping to take full and complete advantage of Didi's newly discovered interest in girls, it's nice to see the concern that she extends in the second panel. Recognizing that this experience shook her perception of who she is.

Meanwhile Didi is continuing to give credence to those who say that she's not sneaky, she's mostly oblivious, and sees the world in black and white. If she likes girls, she can't like boys! If she's a lesbian, she has to have short hair! If not for Zii's presence in that last panel, we might next see Didi with a boy's hair cut and wearing flanel shirts. I find myself becoming even more curious as to the world that Didi grew up in because of this. Also, if Didi does ever end up in bed with a girl (not simply Zii), will she still have that sad unsatisfied look on her face afterwards like she did with her roll in the hay gentleman friend?
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Doctor Emmit Brown wrote:And new character! Is she his boss, or just a co-worker. I'm willing to bet that she's going to be the one that Gary schtoinks rather than Zii or Didi.
She's his boss, I think. She's not new. She was in the very first strip. And I don't think Gary would sink so low to get that promotion... :)) Though that would be an interesting angle... xD
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

Doctor Emmit Brown wrote:Just because there's another guy involved doesn't mean that he'd do anything with that guy. I've done a MFM, but both of us were straight, so we focused on her.
I stand by my prediction. Zii will see to it that Gary someday meets the wiener, and he will enjoy it. Which will leave Dillon wondering why he didn't get the memo about the free-for-all. (This, of course, only holds if it's funny.)