Re: 6-17-08 1st at school to get breasts

Post by smanderg »

1st at school to get breasts,
I was too. D:
Oh boy the attention. :lol:

Mishuun

Post by Mishuun »

I'm not quite sure what to say about this one that hasn't already been said. I love Zii's reaction, and her flustered actions do raise some questions, but it's all rounded out by Gary's so calm response to DiDi, I mean, well, it was Golden.

Pier777

Post by Pier777 »

glagace wrote:
over9000 wrote:Irony completely wasted on you, I notice. Thanks for reminding me of her name though.
Couldn't tell if you were joking or not, sorry! :)
I personally am one of those people whom Irony DOES get wasted on, apparently. I don't get it :P. Someone explain, please?

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Ah, Zii, that was smooth. Psychotittie Freakouts aren't a great way to introduce yourself. At least DiDi is sympathetic, though she seems the type to go "Mon dieu, that was strange!" and then forget about it.

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I'm thinking Didi was popular every year in school.

Lovin' the new strip!
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Gary, proving his worth as the straight man in this strip. I do love the exeptionally animated way behind Zii, though - and I'm sticking behind my earlier comment in the previous strip that she seemed almost possessed to grab at Didi's breasts. Zii seems like she's the sort who finds herself unable to restrain or curtail her thoughts or emotions, which is a good formula for hilarity to ensue.

Then, Didi. I'm going to continue with my estimation that she has the whole "innocent Amazon goddess" feel working for her. Very unflappable, blissfully just enjoying life no matter what's thrown her way. It does make you wonder what she might act like if she was upset, though... I can't quite picture her as getting angry. Maybe just going off on her own to have a cry that other people were mean to her.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

nimbuswolf

Post by nimbuswolf »

Has anyone considered that Zii might be a total tomboy and more used to (and more confident when dealing with) guys than girls (esp when confronted with an archtype idyllic example of femininity from a male perspective). She got flustered immidately when DiDi hugged her and pushed her away (and I cant fault doing it via the chest as it DOES preceed the rest of her by a great deal and she looked panicked) and was very quick to get embarassed about the whole thing and retreat to recover her wits.

In short, DiDi acts all girly and airheaded and Zii cant handle it. :D

Flomuxed

Post by Flomuxed »

Zii is a total lesbian. >_>