Post by Giz »

Esca

Re: 6-17-08 1st at school to get breasts

Post by Esca »

Are we talking Middle or High School? Image

Shadrach

Post by Shadrach »

Oh God, now I'm reminded of that South Park episode where Bébé gets her breasts in the freakin' fourth grade and Wendy is so jealous she gets implants. (Shudder)

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Again, Gary steals this IMO. "You must have been popular that year."

I still can't read Zii. Does she like teh wimmenz or not?
Gonk

myspace.com/karmazzi

over9000

Post by over9000 »

Call me peculiar but I think it would make more sense for tit-girl (forgot her name, sorry) to say Ma déesse in stead of Mon dieu.
*witty signature to show how clever I am goes here*

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

over9000 wrote:Call me peculiar but I think it would make more sense for tit-girl (forgot her name, sorry) to say Ma déesse in stead of Mon dieu.
Tit-girl is DiDi ;)
"Mon Dieu!" is like saying "My God!" in French and since it's an expression, we don't use the feminine.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Aaron wrote:Again, Gary steals this IMO. "You must have been popular that year."

I still can't read Zii. Does she like teh wimmenz or not?
Even if she does, that doesn't mean Didi's her type, or her insecurities could be outweighing any attractions. I'd imagine if she was the last to get breasts, she may have gotten teased or felt inferior, and seeing a girl so well-endowed brings those all back.

TheKiltedStranger

Post by TheKiltedStranger »

From the front page:
We've been advertising the strip using Project Wonderful but some sites refuse us 'cause they think we're too "adult." I personally find it funny having an ad refused by men 'cause of large breasts in the strip when I'm a D cup woman making the demand ;) -- Giz
Okay, stop me if this is, you know, crazy, but they might have come up with that idea due to the sodomy in strip one. I doubt it's solely das boobies is all I'm sayin...

over9000

Post by over9000 »

glagace wrote:
over9000 wrote:Call me peculiar but I think it would make more sense for tit-girl (forgot her name, sorry) to say Ma déesse in stead of Mon dieu.
Tit-girl is DiDi ;)
"Mon Dieu!" is like saying "My God!" in French and since it's an expression, we don't use the feminine.
Irony completely wasted on you, I notice. Thanks for reminding me of her name though.
*witty signature to show how clever I am goes here*

Papuasblya

Post by Papuasblya »

From the front page:
when I'm a D cup woman
Uh, can we just get an amen here for yet another reason to adore Giz?
They call me Mr. Sensitive...

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Papuasblya wrote:From the front page:
when I'm a D cup woman
Uh, can we just get an amen here for yet another reason to adore Giz?
I think Gisele already has far too many reasons for us all to love her without adding that fact. lol ;)

As for the comic... I am soo loving the expressions that Giz is puting on everyones faces. I'm just wondering now though if DiDi is appologising for having massive boobs, or because Zii's gooshed into them again. :?:

moeroris

Post by moeroris »

Bear wrote:I'm just wondering now though if DiDi is appologising for having massive boobs, or because Zii's gooshed into them again. :?:
I think she's just offering condolences rather than apologizing; e.g. "I'm sorry to hear about your cat."

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

over9000 wrote:Irony completely wasted on you, I notice. Thanks for reminding me of her name though.
Couldn't tell if you were joking or not, sorry! :)

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

TheKiltedStranger wrote:Okay, stop me if this is, you know, crazy, but they might have come up with that idea due to the sodomy in strip one. I doubt it's solely das boobies is all I'm sayin...
Oh I know what you're saying but I haven't had any complaints about that yet. It's mostly the boobs they complain about. And I don't link to that first strip just in case. Once on the site, people can make up their own minds on if they want to read this or not. Ah well, c'est la vie!

Omellette

Post by Omellette »

Poor innocent DiDi -- the power of the breasts compels you!

LOL, I think now that Gary is over his initial shock at his good fortune, we'll start to see him take back the control of the situation a bit.

"Soooooo... While you hustle up them waffles, I'll be in my bunk!"

;-) :twisted: :mrgreen:
"T'is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." -- Abraham Lincoln (among others)