12-02-09 It's an épidémie!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Re: 12-02-09 It's an épidémie!

Post by brnleague99 »

Nibler wrote:I'd say the purse is there to cover something else, and not having to draw the tatoo was just a bonus :p
No. DiDi shaves her cooch. We saw that in an earlier strip. :p
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

MVibes

Post by MVibes »

:D Lol i made an account just for this strip!

HAHA Zii climbing DiDi, and having gary walk in on them AWSOME

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, considering that the comic is 16+ and 18+, I guess full frontal nudity is out.

Alas.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

JMac85

Post by JMac85 »

brnleague99 wrote:I cannot believe I NOTICED this.

Is it a coincidence that DiDi's tattoo is perfectly covered in the first two panels? I mean it seems like the purse in panel one serves no other purpose than to do just that.

You're caught, Giz.

:D
Uh, I don't think it's so much to cover the tattoo, but rather to maintain that "16+" rating.

Don't really understand that myself. Given the gratuitous nudity in, what, over half the strips so far, that whole 16+ rating is being stretched out already. Is Giz trying to maintain at least a little bit of innuendo, or is KeenSpot just pricks about the full-frontal stuff?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I don't know where you come from, but what I've seen so far here would get a "12" rating in Germany... We aren't scared of the female form... /:)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

I think, or would like to think that its more about not thinking its necessary for the story/keeping some mystery than staying within the "16+ rating"
This is not the greatest signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I'll let you in on a secret... despite having given her characters them, Giz hates drawing in the tattoo's because of having to possition them right and such. Trust me.. it can be a real pain to get a design of one right in multiple frames from different angles.

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

Being one who is pretty oblivious to most (if not all) of the French language, could someone please translate what Didi said in the middle of the strip. I think I have the gist of it, but a full translation would be much appreciated.

If this strip goes any further Francais, I might have to invest in some Rosetta Stone software.:)
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

JMac85

Post by JMac85 »

Don Alexander wrote:I don't know where you come from, but what I've seen so far here would get a "12" rating in Germany... We aren't scared of the female form... /:)
I'm American. Y'know, the country that had a brutally violent game laden with drug references, but the real moral outrage came from a hidden game mode of pants-on dry humping.

But yeah, I know well about Germany's relaxed sensibilities. Hell, your magazines published for teenagers would land someone 20 years if they ever got their hands on one here...

Scaramouche

Post by Scaramouche »

I suspect I'm fociusing on the wrong thing here, but... Zii has a job?
Moving on to new lurking grounds. Have fun, folks.

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

SaBomJon wrote:Being one who is pretty oblivious to most (if not all) of the French language, could someone please translate what Didi said in the middle of the strip. I think I have the gist of it, but a full translation would be much appreciated.
"Aujour d'hui"=today
"You're staying home today."
"Numero"=number
"Epidemie"=epidemic

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

brnleague99 wrote:No. DiDi shaves her cooch. We saw that in an earlier strip. :p
No, I can't say that we have seen that. We know the tattoo is very close to the heart of things, but that's it.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Scaramouche wrote:I suspect I'm fociusing on the wrong thing here, but... Zii has a job?
That she doesn't and said she did is what has her so agitated.

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Don Alexander wrote:I don't know where you come from, but what I've seen so far here would get a "12" rating in Germany... We aren't scared of the female form... /:)
No you're afraid of Death Metal. Germany's notorious for banning albums and artwork and forbidding the DM bands they do allow in to do "certain songs".

:ymdevil:
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Lukeblast

Post by Lukeblast »

Since Didi can't call anyone without the number that Zii isn't going to pony up, there's no reason to struggle for the phone. This leads me to believe that Devious Zii was using it as and excuse to climb Mount Rackmore.

That just makes it even funnier. :))

I hope poor Gary has more tissues. He's gonna need them with those two around.