Post by Giz »

cyanide_sweet
Ebil Sithlady

Re: 07-02-09 OooOooo...

Post by cyanide_sweet »

Oh dear :))

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

After the Amazonian Hand Tap...

There is the Amazonian Titty Toss!!!! :))

At least Zii dies happy.

Okay, now back to the comic, and...

*afk for a bit* :ymdevil:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

vince3

Post by vince3 »

There's a clear indication of DiDi's Amazonian power. She simply sat straight up to shut off the the alarm clock, and she launched Zii completely off the bed to beyond the foot of the bed! Zii has to be at least 100lbs, so that can't be a small feat........

Poor Zii, she seemed to be getting some DiDi bewbage, even if she was out cold, and then that happens to literally knock her for a loop......

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

Ah Didi. Gamer, glamazon, cook, athlete, one-woman wrecking crew. And Zii looked so comfortable lost in the mountains.

However, I'm still not buying that Didi is actually into Zii. She was evidently dreaming about the boyfriend whose name she can never remember.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Okay, back... :-=

*ahem*

I am extremely jealous of Zii in panel 1! :D

I mean...

GROOVY PILLOWS!!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

BrianX wrote:Ah Didi. Gamer, glamazon, cook, athlete, one-woman wrecking crew. And Zii looked so comfortable lost in the mountains.

However, I'm still not buying that Didi is actually into Zii. She was evidently dreaming about the boyfriend whose name she can never remember.
Assuming she's not dreaming of another boyfriend who's name she can't remember either. ;)

JMac85

Post by JMac85 »

Y'know, given Zii's position on top of Didi, being launched like that really had to put serious strain on her spine by bending backwards. But maybe I'm just thinking too much about it...

BrianX

Post by BrianX »

Dave Zero1 wrote:
BrianX wrote:Ah Didi. Gamer, glamazon, cook, athlete, one-woman wrecking crew. And Zii looked so comfortable lost in the mountains.

Assuming she's not dreaming of another boyfriend who's name she can't remember either. ;)
Heh. I defer to la parole des Dieux. (But does her earlier dream mean she totally wants to add Gary to her man-harem but is afraid to try?)

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Phew... Now that I can breathe...

That was bloody fantastic! There are no words to describe how much awesome this strip is made of... :x

I love the fact that Zii is literally sleeping on Didi... Oh, how I envy her...

And yeah, Didi's gotta be super strong to fling poor Zii all the way to the foot of the bed... Good gahd!
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Solokian

Post by Solokian »

This strip is definitely sweet :)
But...I'm pretty sure no one here would say "Oh mon doux Jésus".
Perhaps "Doux Jésus", I've heard it a few times, but that's all.
But I'm beink picky, don't listen to me :p

IMB111

Post by IMB111 »

Well... I think Zii knows now how a stone in a trebuchet feels like.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

I like the er art in the last two strips.
Yet still, I live...

Matuse

Post by Matuse »

I think we've gone past all pretense of hiding the naughty bits behind sound effect balloons and conveniently located shadows and scenery...cause I spy with my little eye, DiDi nipp...and it's much lighter in color than I would have guessed.

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

we've seen nipps plenty of times before, one of DiDi's at least once before

wait.. dont we get to see what happened between the last strip and them falling asleep? oh well
the first panel is made of awesome, but I don't think Zii got literally "thrown" of by DiDi sitting up, she probably just fell of and maybe landed on her head or something

edit: DiDi is looking to the other side of the bed, which means that Zii wasn't on top of her when they fell asleep, or at least not when DiDi fell asleep.(maybe obvious, but I just noticed.)
This is not the greatest signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute.