27-01-09 Retrieve the evidence

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

vince3

Re: 27-01-09 Crapshoot!

Post by vince3 »

Plus DiDi just grabbed the kitty pillow......... Whose was that anyways? Somehow, I didn't think it was Gary's......

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

LadySheDevil wrote:So... Which "minou" is Didi dreaming of, exactly...? :-? *is way too keen on the idea of Didi being perhaps a closet bisexual... :D *

Yeah, Lita totally knows what she's doing, and Gary is either too stunned or stupid to react appropriately... Which is awesome for us! ^___^
I'm guessing she's dreaming of the kitty kind, since Lita had just meowed. (... and she swiped the kitty pillow. Nice touch, that.) No doubt the double entendre was intended, though.
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

Rostif

Post by Rostif »

Gary naked in Didi's room, trying to be sneaky
Zii in Gary's room, presumably in just t-shirt and panties, trying to be sneaky
Didi previously sneaky, now naked in her own room.

Why does this feel like an R rated version of a Marx Brother's routine?
:-?

MrBishop

Post by MrBishop »

Gary will have to pick up Lita to cover himself. His Kitty-pillow is lost to him now...Amazoninja-powerrrrr!
So..naken in DiDi's room. DiDi is under his blanket (likely naked).
If he removes the blanket, he get's a nose-splort and passes out naked on the floor of DiDi's room.

He can always reverse out of the room and go back and get dressed...nah, too easy!

He can reverse out and look for blanket #2.

Zii's probably sneaking out now to get back to her own room...with the blanket.

Gary can try and retrieve that blanket while Zii gets a view of his guitar hero™

:rofl:

I love this conundrum :D
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

ack, another cliffhanger, good thing MA3 updates more frequent than most webcomics or it would get annoying :)

knowing Zii she will probably follow Gary to try to get a peek at his guitar hero, so either Gary will panic and run into Zii while running back to his room, or panic and freeze, and DiDi will wake up while Zii walks in, or peeks into the room.
This is not the greatest signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute.

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

In her dreamstate, Didi heard Lita meow...and called out "Minou?"

Simple as that.
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

vince3 wrote:Plus DiDi just grabbed the kitty pillow......... Whose was that anyways? Somehow, I didn't think it was Gary's......
Probably is. That's a Hello Kitty pillow and Gary is an otaku.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

David Johnston wrote:That's a Hello Kitty pillow
No it isn't - Hello Kitty lacks hair and a mouth, both of which the pillow has. It's a generic catgirl (of the more feline variety), so far as I can tell. No specific character I can identify, in any case.

Still most likely Gary's. He's fairly likely to own one, and it was in his room, and there's no indication that Zii or DiDi made a sidetrip to their rooms between the blackout and invading Gary's room.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.