15-01-09 Rumph

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Re: 15-01-09 Rumph

Post by LadySheDevil »

Not sure about the first one, but maybe in the second, she did notice he was pitching a tent... Then the rollover-fondle combo just added to the shock?
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

JMac85

Post by JMac85 »

I interpreted it as her freaking out because she thought Gary woke up when he moved.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Yeah. She got up to get a glass of water, or take a walk to calm herself, was about to come back to bed, and was startled by Gary's movement, and decided to leave.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Jenna

Post by Jenna »

To me, it doesn't even look like she left the bed at first.

Panel 1 - Looks at Gary, still in bed
Panel 2 - Moves to grab blanket and make her exit. Notice the blanket underneath has not been moved, which means she did not peek.
Panel 3 - Is startled by Gary's movement, thinks he is waking up
Panel 4 - Leaves with blanket, still shaken by her dream
Panel 5 - Gary gets to second base and doesn't even know it. :(

I could be wrong about her still being in bed though. Hopefully Giselle or Dave will confirm.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

While I would have liked this extra-google eyed look to be from Didi having caught a glimpse and being amazed and impressed... personally, I think what we saw was a case of Didi giving into her naughtier urges and about to chance a peek. You see her pull up the topmost blanket, but not the one beneath it - and that's when Gary rolls over. I could be entirely wrong, but I think she didn't catch the glimpse she wanted.

The reason for Didi's look is because she is worried she's a hypocrite. She stopped Zii with a reproachful smack, and yet when given an opportunity to indulge her own curiousity without anyone knowing she went for a look. I fully expect either Didi is going to act clumsy and a bit unnerved around Gary for a bit, or soon after he's woken up she'll confide in Gary that she did something she was ashamed of. Because while tempted, Didi doesn't seem to be the sneaky type - and I think her reaction in panel #3 is her dealing with her own broach of conduct.

But I'm waiting for Gary to wake up naked in bed with Zii and safely at second base. It even looks like he's practically kissing her cheek in his sleep, too. Does he wake up still slightly in the Ultra-Gary personality, and not be so shy?
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

McLOVIN' SCORES!!!!!

My prediction is Gary will turn around during sleep again and never grasp he was so close to grasping... ;)

That, or Zii wakes up first and is OMGWTF!!! Of course, this could entirely end up with them having sex, but only in an alternate universe. I think Gary's virginity as a plot device is far from being wrung out. (Remember, in the comic, still only a few days have gone by!)

Concerning the big question... I'm not really sure if she tried to peek or not... :-? Whatever she was doing, Gary moved, and that freaked her out totally. And she looks really scared in the third and fourth panel.

And since no one has mentioned it yet: More Lita win!! She looks so wonderfully disapproving but also seems to have raised her paw to say goodbye... :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Dirty n Evil wrote:While I would have liked this extra-google eyed look to be from Didi having caught a glimpse and being amazed and impressed...
Nah...that's the look of someone who's been spooked, or even outright scared. Unless he's quite literally hung like a horse, and she's just had fantasies turn into nightmares of pain and tearing usually experienced approximately 9 months after having sex...that's not a face I'd expect to see on someone who's just willingly checked out what a guy is packing.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

When I first read it I assumed DiDi was just trying to grab one of the blankets to go sleep somewhere else, and then saw Gary's unconscious boob-grab, therefor the shocked look. But after reading all the speculations here its hard to say.
This is not the greatest signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute.

Smurgleburf

Post by Smurgleburf »

My prediction for future strips:

Zii wakes up and, freaked out and disturbed, cries rape.

Gary gets arrested.

One way or another, this comic is going to end in sex. Prison sex.

tsath

Post by tsath »

It sure looks like she's looking at Gary's Stratocaster. Maybe she freaked out because it was draped across her legs.

J2talk

Post by J2talk »

unfortunately I cant see this ending well for Gary.....at least this time...........

Lola

Post by Lola »

Whoaaaa! That was totally shocking! (And... if I'm being completely honest... kind of hot. :ymblushing: ) Personally, I don''t think Zii's going to mind at all...

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

>>Insert forum wide head splort here<<

The most talked about strip in a while. :ymdevil: I wonder why? ;)

I think from the looks of things, DiDi noticed that Gary was pitching a tent, lifted the sheet and peeked while she tried to slide carefully away, and then freaked when he rolled over, and grabbed the top blanket to make her wide eyed and shocked escape...

Lita though, the clearly 'I'm not interested cat' was a cute touch just washing herself :D . Would have been nice to see her in later panels, or where she slipped off to since she was so clearly next to Gary's head on DiDi's side, then disapered.

Gary and Zii make a cute couple too in the last panel. I'm not even going to attempt to guess what could happen next as I've got about 5 different possibilities running through my mind, but either way its going to be interesting ;)

A thought did occur to me over the last two strips though.... DiDi... what if, despite her obvious leanings towards men and enjoying sex with them, she's secretly gay or bi, but has never been able to pluck up the courage to go with a women like that as in her mind, she's been taught to be with women is wrong... ? It would explain the Hypocrite thing, why she's so friendly with Zii, yet why she's tempted by Gary, but disapointed after sex with men... :-?

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Judging by DiDi's eyes in Panel 4...she's about to become a Sith Lord.

Goddamn I'm a nerd, huh?
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

I think i have figured it out

Panel 1: DiDi still sitting in bed, just out of her smexymare
Panel 2a: DiDi lifts the first blanket, as she sees that Gary is trying to get a tent up
Panel 2b: Gary turns and cups Zii, most likely pressing the tent against her
Panel 3: DiDi shocked either by what she saw, or by the fact she looked, or maybe... by the fact Gary got Zii and she's starting to see her differently
Panel 4: Gary in heaven
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.