6-12-08 DiDi! You're in!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Omellette

Re: 6-12-08 DiDi! You're in!

Post by Omellette »

OK, after careful examination ... and re-examination ... and re-re-examination (har!), I do not see any evidence of panties on Zii. I wish I had this job in real life, LOL!

Personally, I would have gone for omelettes (cheddar cheese and bacon, please!), but waffles are good, too...

:mrgreen:
"T'is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." -- Abraham Lincoln (among others)

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

over9000 wrote:Drummers are a dime a dozen. You see, they don't actually have to know anything about music. Or be able to keep a rythm. Or be able to hold their drool in, for that matter :-)
Yeah, cause if they can do all that, they are called percussionists and you've actually got to pay them in more than Jack Daniels and breakfast burritos. :D

SpadeDeuce

Post by SpadeDeuce »

If all else fails there is the almighty RAMEN.. if that don't work a box of saltine crackers and a jar of pineapple apricot preserves lasts a week. I know from experience

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Zii seems to be the sort of person who naturally assumes leadership, which I think may cause a few ruffled feathers in Gary's case. But all Zii has to do is guide his eyes back to Didi's chest and let the hypnotic power of those breasts soothe him.

Now, whe don't know that Didi needs to move in right that second, the way that Zii did, so perhaps things are okay with Zii crashing on the couch until the previous roomies move out. However, if Didi did need to move in right there and then... why do I get this mental picture that it would be Gary who'd sleep on the couch, while the girls got the shared privacy of his room? It'd be funny if he got BOTH lovely ladies of the strip got to sleep in his bed so soon after meeting them, and he's not in there? :lol:

I'm curious to know more about Didi. So far, we haven't learned that much about her personality, but she seems to have this childlike nature about her. It would be easy to to imagine her as a genuinely sweet and innocent person who just so happens to look like a goddess... and in turn, might need Gary and Zii having to look out for her.

... and I'm more of a French Toast person myself too. Oh, there was this place in my hometown near Philadelphia that served them with this subtle butterscotch syrup... (sigh)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Why are we assuming Matt and Dillon won't now be sharing a room? They already broke his drawing table, I doubt anything they can do in their own room would be worse. The only question is which girl will get the remaining room.

jk9000

Post by jk9000 »

I'm getting kind of worried about Gary. He hardly stood up against Matt and Dilon, and Zii's only been here for an hour or so at best and she's already walking all over him.

sebastian

Post by sebastian »

If I got a certain pattern right, it is probable that Gary will sleep on the couch.

Or maybe one of the girls will share the bed with him (Riiiiiiight)

Or the two girl could share the same bed (mmmmmhhh)

Sordid Euphemism

Post by Sordid Euphemism »

over9000 wrote:
Kamino Neko wrote:Mmm. Waffles.

You'd think after the first drummer, the band would have learnt their lesson.
Drummers are a dime a dozen. You see, they don't actually have to know anything about music. Or be able to keep a rythm. Or be able to hold their drool in, for that matter :-)
What do you call the guy who always hangs out with the band?

The drummer. ;)

Stratburst

Post by Stratburst »

sebastian wrote:If I got a certain pattern right, it is probable that Gary will sleep on the couch.

Or maybe one of the girls will share the bed with him (Riiiiiiight)

Or the two girl could share the same bed (mmmmmhhh)
Gary will end up on the couch. Zii will offer to share Gary's bed with Didi. Zii will find out that Didi is actually a man.

Don't laugh: the comic book store in my hometown has a male-to-female transsexual working there. That guy's got the biggest set of hooters I've ever seen, and they're not implants.

The drummer. ;)
"What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend? Homeless." ;)
"This is a sex farce, people. There's going to be a certain-amount of bed-hopping going on. If that really disturbs anyone, then my advice to them is to stick to Family Circle and Garfield." - Oarboar

over9000

Post by over9000 »

Stratburst wrote:

The drummer. ;)
"What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend? Homeless." ;)

How do you get a drummer off your porch?

You pay for the pizza!
*witty signature to show how clever I am goes here*

over9000

Post by over9000 »

Gil Hamilton wrote:
over9000 wrote:Drummers are a dime a dozen. You see, they don't actually have to know anything about music. Or be able to keep a rythm. Or be able to hold their drool in, for that matter :-)
Yeah, cause if they can do all that, they are called percussionists and you've actually got to pay them in more than Jack Daniels and breakfast burritos. :D
:D

God, I love drummer jokes.
*witty signature to show how clever I am goes here*

Mad_Sheep

Post by Mad_Sheep »

Just about didi^^ two pages ago she sayed: i come Laval, but life now in Montréal to be close to work. I wait at one bar locally.
I think that means simple that she is a waitress at a bar ^^ (But i can be wrong of course)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Mad_Sheep wrote:Just about didi^^ two pages ago she sayed: i come Laval, but life now in Montréal to be close to work. I wait at one bar locally.
I think that means simple that she is a waitress at a bar ^^ (But i can be wrong of course)
Hmm.. Bar + Waitress + DiDi=.... ?

Does Montreal have a Hooters or its equivilent? lol. Then again... is DiDi being selective about whats classed as a 'bar' in her mind? ;)