30-12-08 Share my blankette

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

MrBishop

Re: 30-12-08 Hot damn!!!

Post by MrBishop »

Oh well...there's always bed-time. Zii could fake a few nightmaress and 'join Didi for some comforting' :ymparty:
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

Hobbamock

REWIND THE MOVIE!!!

Post by Hobbamock »

Pause it! Rewind it! Find the Sequel! Do something! Don't leave me hanging! I mean, don't leave Zii hanging!

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Hot damn is right. I think this strip turned me lesbian for a few seconds.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

Just hilarious; as usual, Zii's reactions are worth it.

1. The effects are great--Zii's Tex Avery popeyes and exploding heart are a scream, to say nothing of her drooling.
2. The cat: "Man, I knew this mistress of mine was nuts, but still..."
3. Classic line: "Great Bite of Ozzy."
4. Sheesh, Didi, why don't you just come out starkers? What is that thing around her waist, about two threads thick? And WHO wears boff-me lingerie just to watch a movie?
5. I guess we know now that DiDi is Anne Summers' best Canadian customer. She seems to have an unlimited supply of their stuff.
6. Somehow I never thought of "Night of the Living Dead" as the ideal lesbian make-out movie; but then a lot of things about the lesbian scene puzzle me.
7. OK, Dillon, Matt, and now DiDi have all gotten a box shot from Zii. Gary is left out, as usual.
8. Just how far does Zii have to go before DiDi figures out that this girl has the serious lezz hots for her? Does the word 'lesbienne' even exist in DiDi's vocabulary? OK, DiDi's from Laval, but that's not THAT far from the big city. Hasn't she even seen "Bound" or "The L Word" on cable? Hasn't she read any Collette? Sometimes I have to wonder if her intelligence isn't sub-normal.
9. And just WHAT does DiDi think she's DOING? Despite Bear's suspicions, I have yet to see the slightest hint that she is trying consciously to seduce Zii; but she's doing one hell of an unconscious job of it. What a sweetly innocent sensuous minx she is.
10. Dear Dave and Giz: please, please don't keep torturing poor Zii. She's in love, and it's painful to watch her being denied like this. She deserves some love in return.

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

Pretty funny to see Zii that close to having her head explode! Now she can empathize more with Gary's situation. Great strip!
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I have to disagree with Bear... I think that Didi's sexiness is still that of a naive nymphette, not that of a sly seductress. As the day at the park showed, she's too much a creature of whim and idle fancy - not a scheming plotter. I mean, in the middle of moving she spontaneously starts up a game of Dance Dance Revolution. /:) This is possibly also why she had that forelorn look after sex with her gentleman friend... she feels she wants more, but doesn't possess the vision to change who she is.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

To me, it seems Zii has her heart in the wrong place... /:)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

crazy.chi.girl

Post by crazy.chi.girl »

*sniff*
aww, Zii.
This would be hilarious if i didn't know exactly how Zii feels in this panel. In that...she loves DiDi, and DiDi is so tempting, yet completely oblivious. And...and maybe she doesn't love her. Maybe I'm just projecting. Yeah, def, but whatever lol.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Nothing wrong with empathizing along with the characters... personally, as a writer I consider it the highest form of praise. That they've created characters that the readers not only care about, but see a little bit of themself in? You don't get that from "The Family Circus". A little projecting isn't bad, Crazy Chi Girl. :ymhug:
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Harlock_the_Bard

Post by Harlock_the_Bard »

Nibler wrote:Edit: not that im complaining btw, but I dont know if "comfortable" is the right word for those kind of panties ^^
Well... to hear my wife talk, panties that skimpy are actually fairly comfortable, if only because there's not enough fabric there to give her a wedgie in the first place. It's the ones that have just enough fabric to give her a wedgie, but not enough to provide full cheek coverage that drive her nuts, because those are the ones that invariably ride up and give her a wedgie. Of course, that's her opinion, and other women might not share it. Still, DiDi might very well think that a postage stamp on a rubber band is comfortable. Now the peignoir (sp?) on the other hand... I have yet to see my wife wear hers when she wasn't feeling frisky.

Jelluh

Post by Jelluh »

Don Alexander wrote:To me, it seems Zii has her heart in the wrong place... /:)
Oh you... Now I've got al these dirty thoughts about Zii :ymsmug:
You can walk the Walk, but can you talk the Talk ?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

It was purely an anatomical observation. O:-)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Harlock_the_Bard wrote:
Nibler wrote:Edit: not that im complaining btw, but I dont know if "comfortable" is the right word for those kind of panties ^^
Well... to hear my wife talk, panties that skimpy are actually fairly comfortable, if only because there's not enough fabric there to give her a wedgie in the first place. It's the ones that have just enough fabric to give her a wedgie, but not enough to provide full cheek coverage that drive her nuts, because those are the ones that invariably ride up and give her a wedgie. Of course, that's her opinion, and other women might not share it. Still, DiDi might very well think that a postage stamp on a rubber band is comfortable. Now the peignoir (sp?) on the other hand... I have yet to see my wife wear hers when she wasn't feeling frisky.
Yes, you spelled peignoir correctly. (Dictionary.com for the win! :P) Interestingly enough, I thought the word meant something like “nightgown” because of the -noir syllable, but (at least according to the Random House dictionary definition that Dictionary.com uses) it means “comber”, something worn while hair is being combed.

Yes, I’m an etymology geek as well. A true Elder Geek never settles on just one form of geekdom. :-B
I think outside the tesseract.

Harlock_the_Bard

Post by Harlock_the_Bard »

Retiarius wrote: Yes, you spelled peignoir correctly. (Dictionary.com for the win! :P) Interestingly enough, I thought the word meant something like “nightgown” because of the -noir syllable, but (at least according to the Random House dictionary definition that Dictionary.com uses) it means “comber”, something worn while hair is being combed.

Yes, I’m an etymology geek as well. A true Elder Geek never settles on just one form of geekdom. :-B
Hmm... except that "noir" doesn't mean "night," it means "black." Or possibly "dark," depending on who you talk to. And believe it or not, I actually knew that before you mentioned it. Or, at least, I'd run across the etymology before and your comment brought it back to mind. While I may not be a true elder geek (sure I remember memory tape drives, but punchcards?!) I am a font of useless knowledge. As one of my buttons puts it: I know lots of things! They just aren't useful.

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

Harlock_the_Bard wrote:
Retiarius wrote: Yes, you spelled peignoir correctly. (Dictionary.com for the win! :P) Interestingly enough, I thought the word meant something like “nightgown” because of the -noir syllable, but (at least according to the Random House dictionary definition that Dictionary.com uses) it means “comber”, something worn while hair is being combed.

Hmm... except that "noir" doesn't mean "night," it means "black." Or possibly "dark," depending on who you talk to. And believe it or not, I actually knew that before you mentioned it. Or, at least, I'd run across the etymology before and your comment brought it back to mind. While I may not be a true elder geek (sure I remember memory tape drives, but punchcards?!) I am a font of useless knowledge. As one of my buttons puts it: I know lots of things! They just aren't useful.
Yes, that’s why I thought it was something like “nightgown”—not exactly the word itself. I do remember punchcards but I never had to use them. The punchcard class had been phased out the semester before I started computer classes at my high school. :D