6-10-08 I much love to go the dating.

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Bear
BANNED

Re: 6-10-08 I much love to go the dating.

Post by Bear »

SilentPsycho wrote:
Bear wrote:Actually, I wasn't soley going on that. I was also going on absence of straps, because to get the full support her breasts would need would place them at the half-way point between neck and end of shoulder which when placed with the the cut of that top should show, but doesn't. I was also going with the deep V showing no sign of a bra either near the bottom, my bras usually go up to about an inch below where the split occurs. Even a balconette bra for her size would show slightly in that top.
Good arguement... But by the same thing the straps could have slipped a little, she could be wearing a tpe of bra that doesn't show at the front with that top cut and a thousand other things. I still think she'd have to have a bra or some sort of support structure with boobs that size... She could have some sort of corset or bustier on under that top for all we know yet.
Ryan wrote:
Dirty n Evil wrote:To further the "Is Didi wearing a bra? Isn't she?" debate, I offer this possibility... who says that she hasn't been augmented by man made products? C'mon, she wouldn't have been the first girl to accentuate her gifts.
It does seem a bit unlikely, to me, that they would be that shape on their own. Even Zii's have a bit of slope from gravity's pull, Didi's are practically perfect semi-circles on the profile view. There's a little gravity action, and I'm not exactly an expert on boobs, but I'd imagine there'd be more than that.

So, I suppose that seems like a likely possibility. Then, the only breast surgeries I'm at all familiar with are going the other way. ^^; I'm not sure how well implants do at keeping shape.
Well with my knowledge (My sisters a surgeon, I've browsed her medical books and being a typical guy), Its plausable that she could have been augmented with implants. In reality, womens breasts tend to be slightly different sizes, rarely are they pefectly semetrical, so with two perfectly rounded ones like that its plausable they could have been. Then theres the slope thing. Assuming DiDi isn't wearing a bra, which would cause the shelving kink from the support, Implants could cause that kink because of how they sit in the body. Huge implants are easy to spot by this as they do not have the natural slope, or flow to gravity that totally natural boobs do.

I'm still going with she's wearing a bra as no form of implants would cause that gooshed together clevage line that she has.

Damn you people for making me have to think about this again... :ugeek:

poo-poo-face

Post by poo-poo-face »

Papuasblya wrote:
jk9000 wrote:She has large breasts, and claims to love shopping, dating, and cooking, and most likely speaks French but can stuggle through with some English. That's it. Hardly the ideal woman.
Pneumatic, simple, and what comes out of her mouth is even funnier that what probably goes into it. How exactly does that fall short of perfection in a female?
Clearly your interests in women differ from jk9000
i like cheese.

poo-poo-face

Post by poo-poo-face »

TazTheTerrible wrote:
poo-poo-face wrote:I'm wondering if anyone noticed DD can also be for Double D bra size?

You ARE kidding right?
Why would I be?
i like cheese.

jk9000

Post by jk9000 »

Poo-poo-face, you're very adapt at stating the obvious. Most poeple would find that annoying, but personally I think it's charming.

poo-poo-face

Post by poo-poo-face »

jk9000 wrote:Poo-poo-face, you're very adapt at stating the obvious. Most poeple would find that annoying, but personally I think it's charming.
Well no one has mentioned it yet, I was just putting it out there.
And most people haven't said anything, just you.
i like cheese.

Papuasblya

Post by Papuasblya »

Bear wrote: For all we know about her yet she could be a satanic kitten sacrificer to maintain her good looks or something.
Let's hear it for sacrificing those satanic kittens....
They call me Mr. Sensitive...

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Papuasblya wrote:
Bear wrote: For all we know about her yet she could be a satanic kitten sacrificer to maintain her good looks or something.
Let's hear it for sacrificing those satanic kittens....
Hey man, fear the Satanic Kittens. They'll get you good. :P
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.