6-10-08 I much love to go the dating.

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

TazTheTerrible

Re: 6-10-08 I much love to go the dating.

Post by TazTheTerrible »

poo-poo-face wrote:I'm wondering if anyone noticed DD can also be for Double D bra size?

You ARE kidding right?

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Points for Zii stumbling over the name. I can never remember people's names that quick, and it annoys me that people in movies automatically remember.
Bear wrote:
Silverblue wrote:She looks like some Transwomen I know...rather over the top, because she's getting used to it all, or because that's the archetype she thinks she has to follow. Not just the height, the accent (there's a few who pick that!), the lack of screaming in pain when someone smashes into her extra-extra-extra 'feminine' breasts, the fast reminder of 'boyfriends'...
I was thinking the exact same thing about DiDi myself. Its possible that she could be one given her height etc... But then I have met quite a few women who are over 6 feet tall and that curvy, and alot who react the exact opposite to pain when someone is gooshed into their boobs. The boyfriends too doesn't necessarily mean it... Heck, I've explained my nickname in teh same kind of way many times enough. But I have to say that the accent does seem put on... Why would she say J'aime, I like in French, then drop into I love when she could have said J'adore which would be more logical for a french speaker given the pattern?

It would make sense that she could have more to her then meets the eye, but theres alot of factors just the same that could mean that DiDi is just a particularly well built girl with a talent for dressing herself up. That and for a guy to look like that would take a hell of alot of work surgery wise.... Though... it does bring one other option to my mind which is something else I was pondering....
I'm not sure how I'd feel about a transgirl in comics/shows/movies anymore. It always seem to end in the guy doing the stupid "She used to be a dude?! I must now get all weirded out and question my sexuality because I'm too moronic to realize she's all woman and has always been a woman". :|

But hey, nice job Mx. Surgeon if she is! Very nice job, indeed.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

poo-poo-face wrote:I'm wondering if anyone noticed DD can also be for Double D bra size?
Why yes, yes we have.
VanillaAcid wrote:
Abby wrote:DD hmm... The name says it all. LOL
Fixed. THAT name says it all ;)
SilentPsycho wrote:
Trinket wrote:That was absolutely adorable. Zii's face is priceless. Also, DiDi? DD? why yes...yes they are.
With my expert opinion, (namely I've had to put up the the disavantages of big breasts myself), she's not a DD. With that round-ness and width, I'd say she's at least a HH, possibly a JJ, and judging by the lack of bra, probably in some serious back pain as well. ;)

And Zii is definately trying not to drool/mouth drop there. Internet gaydar is a beeping folks! :D

Tachash

Post by Tachash »

Okay, just have to say... Zii looks so freakin' adorable here, like a little kid compared to Mme DiDi.
"God is for Sunday, Frank, today we pray to Nike. Run!"

If you can tell me the movie, I will be surprised, and you will get a cookie.

http://freerice.com/index.php

Expand your mind and do good for the world. Win win situation.

Sordid Euphemism

Post by Sordid Euphemism »

Tachash wrote:"God is for Sunday, Frank, today we pray to Nike. Run!"
Mammoth.
Source of other great quotes like "We've got an alien-controlled mammoth on the loose here, and if we don't kill it the government is going to blow us all up."

Someone needs to buy the writer more meth. ;)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

You can cook? Ka-ching! SOLD! :P
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

demadaha

Post by demadaha »

I am suspicious of DiDi. She seems to perfect. I suspect that she has some issues that aren't being mentioned.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Okay, some more observations about female anatomy... someone shut me up! :D

Considering how low those jeans are slipping on Zii in the final panel, it's pretty clear that she doesn't simply disregard bras but all undergarments - at least, in casual attire. And I'd hazard a guess that she pays fair attention to personal grooming to make sure those low slung jeans don't end up exposing areas that might get stubbley if left unshaven.

I never claimed to be a clean minded guy! It says so right in my SN - Dirty 'n Evil! ... This nickname was actually given to me by someone else, y'know ...
Last edited by Dirty n Evil on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

jk9000

Post by jk9000 »

demadaha wrote:I am suspicious of DiDi. She seems to perfect. I suspect that she has some issues that aren't being mentioned.
"Perfect"? We know next to nothing about her. She has large breasts, and claims to love shopping, dating, and cooking, and most likely speaks French but can stuggle through with some English. That's it. Hardly the ideal woman.

There's a bunch of grey areas to be filled before we can make a judgement call either way.

Papuasblya

Post by Papuasblya »

jk9000 wrote:She has large breasts, and claims to love shopping, dating, and cooking, and most likely speaks French but can stuggle through with some English. That's it. Hardly the ideal woman.
Pneumatic, simple, and what comes out of her mouth is even funnier that what probably goes into it. How exactly does that fall short of perfection in a female?
They call me Mr. Sensitive...

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

With my expert opinion, (namely I've had to put up the the disavantages of big breasts myself), she's not a DD. With that round-ness and width, I'd say she's at least a HH, possibly a JJ, and judging by the lack of bra, probably in some serious back pain as well. ;)
You know, we're only assuming that DiDi doesn't like bras because of the pokie nipple thing. Look at the clevage line, They'd not be that smooshed together is she wasn't wearing one, or that high up on her chest either, or have that shelving kink without a bra either. The only way they'd be like that without a bra is if thy were really badly done implants.
Dirty n Evil wrote:Okay, some more observations about female anatomy... someone shut me up! :D

Considering how low those jeans are slipping on Zii in the final panel, it's pretty clear that she doesn't simply disregard bras but all undergarments - at least, in casual attire. And I'd hazard a guess that she pays fair attention to personal grooming to make sure those low slung jeans don't end up exposing areas that might get stubbley if left unshaven.
I was starting to think that myself considering we should have at least seen thong straps with them riding that low...

And as for DiDi being perfect? For all we know about her yet she could be a satanic kitten sacrificer to maintain her good looks or something.... We can't go off anyone on first impressions and in my experience... Perfection doesn't exist. Everyones got small floors that makes them human and real.

Tachash

Post by Tachash »

Sordid Euphemism wrote: Mammoth.
Source of other great quotes like "We've got an alien-controlled mammoth on the loose here, and if we don't kill it the government is going to blow us all up."

Someone needs to buy the writer more meth. ;)
YOU WIN! My god, I really didn't think anyone went for the less-than-B movies like I did... Hooray! Have a cyber cookie, flavour of your choice. :D
"God is for Sunday, Frank, today we pray to Nike. Run!"

http://freerice.com/index.php

Expand your mind and do good for the world. Win win situation.

SilentPsycho

Post by SilentPsycho »

Bear wrote:
You know, we're only assuming that DiDi doesn't like bras because of the pokie nipple thing. Look at the clevage line, They'd not be that smooshed together is she wasn't wearing one, or that high up on her chest either, or have that shelving kink without a bra either. The only way they'd be like that without a bra is if thy were really badly done implants.
Actually, I wasn't soley going on that. I was also going on absence of straps, because to get the full support her breasts would need would place them at the half-way point between neck and end of shoulder which when placed with the the cut of that top should show, but doesn't. I was also going with the deep V showing no sign of a bra either near the bottom, my bras usually go up to about an inch below where the split occurs. Even a balconette bra for her size would show slightly in that top.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

To further the "Is Didi wearing a bra? Isn't she?" debate, I offer this possibility... who says that she hasn't been augmented by man made products? C'mon, she wouldn't have been the first girl to accentuate her gifts.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Dirty n Evil wrote:To further the "Is Didi wearing a bra? Isn't she?" debate, I offer this possibility... who says that she hasn't been augmented by man made products? C'mon, she wouldn't have been the first girl to accentuate her gifts.
It does seem a bit unlikely, to me, that they would be that shape on their own. Even Zii's have a bit of slope from gravity's pull, Didi's are practically perfect semi-circles on the profile view. There's a little gravity action, and I'm not exactly an expert on boobs, but I'd imagine there'd be more than that.

So, I suppose that seems like a likely possibility. Then, the only breast surgeries I'm at all familiar with are going the other way. ^^; I'm not sure how well implants do at keeping shape.