Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

6-10-08 I much love to go the dating.

Post by Giz »

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Re: 6-10-08 I much love to go the dating.

Post by Swayambhu »

A woman after my own heart.
ImageImage

Shadrach

Post by Shadrach »

DiDi:
  • Amiable
  • Loves to cook
  • Hot and apparently dislikes underwear
Recommendation: ACCEPT. (And if I can manage to invent an Auto-Cartoonizing device, I wanna live there too.)

Abby

Post by Abby »

Désirée hmm... The name says it all. LOL

VanillaAcid
Location: In The Deepest Darkest Corners of your Imagination.....

Post by VanillaAcid »

Abby wrote:DD hmm... The name says it all. LOL
Fixed. THAT name says it all ;)
I'm still trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

If you drink, don't park; accidents cause people.

Nostalgia isn't what is used to be.

sebastian

Post by sebastian »

I think today comic reduce the chances for Zii to be into girls, she doesn't seems to give signs be even slightly interested to Didi in *that* way.

VanillaAcid
Location: In The Deepest Darkest Corners of your Imagination.....

Post by VanillaAcid »

You would be surprised what a couple of shots and some sly seduction can do to a person ;)
I'm still trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

If you drink, don't park; accidents cause people.

Nostalgia isn't what is used to be.

jk9000

Post by jk9000 »

sebastian wrote:I think today comic reduce the chances for Zii to be into girls, she doesn't seems to give signs be even slightly interested to Didi in *that* way.
Well, being a lesbian isn't the same as drooling helplessly at the sight of every hot girl you meet. She could just, you know. Have restraint.

sebastian

Post by sebastian »

jk9000 wrote:
sebastian wrote:I think today comic reduce the chances for Zii to be into girls, she doesn't seems to give signs be even slightly interested to Didi in *that* way.
Well, being a lesbian isn't the same as drooling helplessly at the sight of every hot girl you meet. She could just, you know. Have restraint.
Honestly, Zii don't look the restrained type.

Beside there are gradations between drooling helplessly and be uninterested, and she definetly acted uninterested, almost unfriendly.

Heck, one could almost think she see her as a potential rival. ;) look how she put herself between Didi and Gary, for example. :P

Of course I could be wrong.

Silverblue

Post by Silverblue »

sebastian wrote: Honestly, Zii don't look the restrained type.
I get that impression too, though Didi is so much LESS restrained...

She looks like some Transwomen I know...rather over the top, because she's getting used to it all, or because that's the archetype she thinks she has to follow. Not just the height, the accent (there's a few who pick that!), the lack of screaming in pain when someone smashes into her extra-extra-extra 'feminine' breasts, the fast reminder of 'boyfriends'...

sebastian

Post by sebastian »

I thought the boyfreinds things was a problem with translation, but your theory would make sense.

I thought she could just be a stereotypical blonde bimbo played to eleven for comedy purposes, but is she/he was someone that just play to the bimbo stereotype, it would be even better... and those lips, (with other things), looks a little fake.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Wow... When you say your going to update on a tuesday, you really update on a tuesday. And early too! :D Finally, a comic that updates on time!

Wheee.. now onto all the points I've missed. lol.
She could be Bi... I'm surprised no-ones suggested that yet. People don't have to be one way or the other afterall, and hey.. She likes a woman who can cook!
sebastian wrote:Heck, one could almost think she see her as a potential rival. ;) look how she put herself between Didi and Gary, for example. :P

Of course I could be wrong.
I'd agree with that line of thought. That or she could see Gary as the rival... lol.
Silverblue wrote:
sebastian wrote: Honestly, Zii don't look the restrained type.
I get that impression too, though Didi is so much LESS restrained...

She looks like some Transwomen I know...rather over the top, because she's getting used to it all, or because that's the archetype she thinks she has to follow. Not just the height, the accent (there's a few who pick that!), the lack of screaming in pain when someone smashes into her extra-extra-extra 'feminine' breasts, the fast reminder of 'boyfriends'...
I was thinking the exact same thing about DiDi myself. Its possible that she could be one given her height etc... But then I have met quite a few women who are over 6 feet tall and that curvy, and alot who react the exact opposite to pain when someone is gooshed into their boobs. The boyfriends too doesn't necessarily mean it... Heck, I've explained my nickname in teh same kind of way many times enough. But I have to say that the accent does seem put on... Why would she say J'aime, I like in French, then drop into I love when she could have said J'adore which would be more logical for a french speaker given the pattern?

It would make sense that she could have more to her then meets the eye, but theres alot of factors just the same that could mean that DiDi is just a particularly well built girl with a talent for dressing herself up. That and for a guy to look like that would take a hell of alot of work surgery wise.... Though... it does bring one other option to my mind which is something else I was pondering....

over9000

Post by over9000 »

How come her tits stay so perky without a bra?
Normally big tits do nothing but sag without support.
*witty signature to show how clever I am goes here*

Fipse

Post by Fipse »

Well first post...

First, I am form Germany so my english isn`t the best ;)

It seems that "DD" is the perfect Girlfriend... :D

Lady Pyro

Post by Lady Pyro »

sebastian wrote: I thought she could just be a stereotypical blonde bimbo played to eleven for comedy purposes, but is she/he was someone that just play to the bimbo stereotype, it would be even better... and those lips, (with other things), looks a little fake.
That's what I figured too. I hold out hope that she's actually a quite in depth and interesting person beneath the smiles and breasts tho, I loose interest in over the top stereotypes quickly.