6-10-08 I much love to go the dating.

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Kevin

Re: 6-10-08 I much love to go the dating.

Post by Kevin »

I'm thinking we're going to find out Zii's predilections next comic…

Hey guys! This is a really cute comic, and you've already got quite a following! Great job!

(And just for me, I'm SO happy you have the RSS feed! I'm thrilled to be following your story!)
If you would be interested in a funny fantasy adventure webcomic, read Heroes of Lesser Earth now, before it becomes cool and everyone starts doing it!

vonKaiser

Post by vonKaiser »

The question I have... does Zii know there are two available rooms? If she doesn't, the hostility and the standoffishness might simply be for the fact that she needs a place to live and Didi might be moving in on her chance of a room.

But that's just my view of it
“Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world” - Kaiser Wilhelm
Star Pirates
Free Web Based Browser Game

Omellette

Post by Omellette »

Haha! I love DiDi's look in the last panel -- it's almost like an ad for a "Real Doll"...

Of course, as soon as I thought that, I was seized with the notion that DiDi used to be (still is?) a man, which -- knowing Gisele and her penchant for plot twists -- wouldn't surprise me in the least!

But hey, it's all good! Zii will have ... er ... plenty to choose from!

:-D
"T'is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt." -- Abraham Lincoln (among others)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

vonKaiser wrote:The question I have... does Zii know there are two available rooms? If she doesn't, the hostility and the standoffishness might simply be for the fact that she needs a place to live and Didi might be moving in on her chance of a room.
I think that Zi probably does know that there are two rooms going as Gary has given her a tour, and told her that Matt and Dillon are moving out. That and he also said after she'd moved in he was waiting for more people to apply.
Lady Pyro wrote:That's what I figured too. I hold out hope that she's actually a quite in depth and interesting person beneath the smiles and breasts tho, I loose interest in over the top stereotypes quickly.
Don't think that we have to worry about that looking at Giselle's other comics, she doesn't seem to play up to any sort of stereotypes.

smanderg

Post by smanderg »

She can cook!
YES.
She can move in with me actually. :lol:

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

sebastian wrote:I think today comic reduce the chances for Zii to be into girls, she doesn't seems to give signs be even slightly interested to Didi in *that* way.
I don't think DiDi is her type. I think she prefers the boy/girl next door or a more quirky, alternative type of person.
Gonk

myspace.com/karmazzi

Sordid Euphemism

Post by Sordid Euphemism »

Kevin wrote:(And just for me, I'm SO happy you have the RSS feed! I'm thrilled to be following your story!)
Stop stalking me, Kevin! ;)

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Aaron wrote:I don't think DiDi is her type. I think she prefers the boy/girl next door or a more quirky, alternative type of person.
Of course DiDi is her type. Suzie is in a musician and thus will do ALOT for a hot meal, based on the various musicians who've been in bands I've known. :D

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

My thoughts on todays comic...

It impressed me that Zii's slightly confrontational attitude with Didi over what sort of person was her staking her claim as being included in the decision making of the apartment. She saw Gary was clearly vacant of any coherent thought, and thus had to step in before he simply rented the apartment to a set of generously plump breasts. Someone that could so easily twist Gary around her finger could then make living there for Zii more difficult. It didn't mean that Zii didn't find Didi unattractive, it only means that Zii isn't as easily bewitched by a French accented Amazon.

Of course, then Didi helped redeam herself by mentioned her penchant for cooking, which is a rarity amongst roomies. Even rarer, though, is a roomie who cooks and then cleans up after themselves.

However, if Gary did think for half a second, he'd realize he's missing a golden opportunity. Considering how short the hem of Didi's skirt is, he should totally go for the cute-butt-inspection. Y'know, just to make sure she's up to snuff. ;)
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Mishuun

Post by Mishuun »

"Zii's," expression in the third panel is nearly priceless. And of course Gary seems to have the stereotypical guy reaction to this one *Laughs* Also, DiDi's expresson in the last panel is just plain fun, it's a mix of confusion and wonder.
The cooking would actually be quite helpful, I'd say that gets her in right there, cooking is a needed skill in any house. Also, I'm a sucker for any form of accent, so, as a character she gets points for that. All and all my favorite part of this comic is the dialogue and the expressions, heh.
By the way, does anyone know what the Z on, well, "Zii's," shirt means?

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Mishuun wrote:"Zii's," expression in the third panel is nearly priceless. And of course Gary seems to have the stereotypical guy reaction to this one *Laughs* Also, DiDi's expresson in the last panel is just plain fun, it's a mix of confusion and wonder.
The cooking would actually be quite helpful, I'd say that gets her in right there, cooking is a needed skill in any house. Also, I'm a sucker for any form of accent, so, as a character she gets points for that. All and all my favorite part of this comic is the dialogue and the expressions, heh.
By the way, does anyone know what the Z on, well, "Zii's," shirt means?
I believe it signifies an encounter with the legendary bandit patriot Zorro.

Fipse

Post by Fipse »

I have to admit when i first saw her moving hand and this open mouth, i didn`t read cook ;)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Mishuun wrote:By the way, does anyone know what the Z on, well, "Zii's," shirt means?
It reminds me of the symbol used by the order of monks in the Set in Stone episode of Relic Hunter.

jk9000

Post by jk9000 »

The "Z" probably stands for Zii. You know. Her name.

In a better world, though, the 'Zorro' answer would be correct.

poo-poo-face

Post by poo-poo-face »

I'm wondering if anyone noticed DD can also be for Double D bra size?
i like cheese.