Post by CaliforniaDave »

His privacy is assured.

Yeah...right.

How much do we bet Zii has a camera?

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Re: 20-12-08 Guitar Hero

Post by LadySheDevil »

... NOW would be a good time for Gary to wake up... I think he'd pass out again, regardless, but the look on his face for the split second he came to would be utterly priceless!

And kudos to DiDi for showing some form of respect for Gary's privates... Privacy. Yes. Looks like Zii's happy either way, so we all win. :D
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

=))

and kudos to didi indeed
Last edited by Ithilion on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, Gary just reached some kind of base... And is oblivious of it! =))

And DiDi does not mind Zii kneading his ass cheeks, it seems...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

IMB111

Post by IMB111 »

So.. Zii calls it "guitar hero"... really nice description :D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I will also call attention to the Amazonian tap of ouchness!!! b-(

Not slap. Not hit. Not bludgeon. Just tap.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

JTHomeslice

Post by JTHomeslice »

Now I'm gonna start calling my unit "guitar hero". I can see it now "STARPOWER!"

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

"When he finds out he slept through this he'll faint again". :ymdevil: Well thats pretty much guarenteed to happen. Will we ever see consious Gary again?

Tap of ouchness... Good call Don... DiDis soo Amazonian just a little tap can cause awesome pain! Make me wonder why she didn't shatter Erik's chest now.

Something tells me from that last panel though that DiDi is getting to enjoy seeing Gary's ass just as much as Zii is... so much for respeting his privacy.... Unconcious Grope Fest! :ymdevil:

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I don't know whether Didi's tap was that strong, or whether Zii was so looking forwards to seeing Gary's so-called "Guitar Hero" that any attempt to sidetrack her was met with a negative reaction. However, in the panel directly following the action, there are little "ouchie" lines eminating from Zii's hand, so I think the former rather than the latter. I have to say, I'm amusing by Zii's use of such a euphamism for Gary's privates... I've heard several comedians make fun of how us guys can pretty much make any non-sensical comparison to a girl's chest, and here we see a girl doing likewise to a fellow's lap.

And in Didi taking the high ground and turn Gary over, she has shown that she's not always just flitting from whim to whim as she did in her day when they went to the park. She took responsibility in knocking Gary out, and perhaps is enjoying mothering him. But as to allowing Zii to squeeze his buttocks... well, you can only blame a girl to hold onto her faultless morals for so long, can't you? ;)

And from what we can see, despite his slender build Gary seems to have a fairly decent base physique - plus for him in his geekiness!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

This must be a new slang, I've never heard of someone's unit referred to like that. The expression that she has while copping a knead is unusual. Also, kudos to DiDi! She's earned more points in my book. It seems as though lately Zii really seems to want to get off on other people's compromising situations, especially Gary's.

I'm just waiting to see what his reaction will be when he comes to and wonders how he made it into his bed sans clothes.
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

vince3

Post by vince3 »

I wonder what'll happen if he ends up waking up to go to the bathroom, not realizing that he's now naked, and somehow stumbles on DiDi's naked sleeping form, or she happens to be on a bathroom run of her own, and didn't put anything on either......... :ympray: :D

#1ZiiFan

Post by #1ZiiFan »

vince3 wrote:I wonder what'll happen if he ends up waking up to go to the bathroom, not realizing that he's now naked, and somehow stumbles on DiDi's naked sleeping form, or she happens to be on a bathroom run of her own, and didn't put anything on either......... :ympray: :D
In the words of a Hall of Fame announcer....he would have a euphoric, orgasmic reaction and then promptly faint.

But Zii looks like she's having a great deal of fun massaging Gary's tush, like she's having one of those reactions of her own.

Didi has to be slightly jealous, either because it's not her doing the massaging or it's not her tush getting the massage.

WilliamCA

Post by WilliamCA »

vince3 wrote:I wonder what'll happen if he ends up waking up to go to the bathroom, not realizing that he's now naked, and somehow stumbles on DiDi's naked sleeping form, or she happens to be on a bathroom run of her own, and didn't put anything on either......... :ympray: :D

You do realize that you may have given away the next few issues of the comic! :p

WilliamCA

vince3

Post by vince3 »

WilliamCA wrote:You do realize that you may have given away the next few issues of the comic! :p
....and your point is? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :))