16-12-08 Smurfberries

Post by Giz »

ThisUserNameSucks

Re: 16-12-08 Smurfberries

Post by ThisUserNameSucks »

Poor Gary is getting mixed signals.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh, ouch!!

Poor Gary!!

From drool dream to Amazonian knockout in 3.65 seconds!!

And Zii, the little bitch, seems very happy that he's out of the race!!

Also: DiDi Chibi FTW! :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tsunami

Post by Tsunami »

<homer> mmmm, smurfberries</homer> :)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Haha, awesome. Kudos to Gary for just going fantasy and not exploding. I think he's moving up in the world.

@ DA: Can you really blame her? :p
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

Zii is a bitch :ymdevil:

and DiDi Smurfette... rowr =p~
Last edited by Ithilion on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

So, does that make Gary "Brainy Smurf" in this little delusion of his? :)) Mind you, he's in a happy place, I won't pick on him too much. Maybe a bit, since it appears that he's drooling over Didi's bosoms in the second panel.

And Zii... looking so forelorn, wishing that she had an opportunity to be where Gary is. Because while they're new BFF's, Zii isn't above a little jealousy. Especially when denied her Dillon & Matt snu-snu from earlier in the day. Still, Zii's smile can stay gone forever... there it is! That last panel, she's like a little kid who suddenly has the best toy all to herself. ;)

Didi's coy little blush in the third panel is the best. That's the face of someone who knows exactly what she's doing, and the effect it has on others. It's a good thing Gary is a resiliant guy, he's getting some hard mileage being around these two!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

hoodoo1234

Post by hoodoo1234 »

lol, smurfberries. That's genius right there. And such mixed signals for Gary, but Zii's always ready to be Didi's comfort. :D

Swayambhu
Booby Bunny

Post by Swayambhu »

MOAR
ImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

midgetshrimp wrote:@ DA: Can you really blame her? :p
well... It makes her a little backstabbing bitch... I mean, she is all for getting Gary laid (though I need to caution that we don't know the specifics of that yet... The idea of a Gary-Matt-Dillon Ma3 with Zii snapping pics like mad is pretty scary...), except when the "layer" might be treasured DiDi, herrrrr prrrrecious...

I fear this is not going to end up well for Gary.

What Gary needs is a good dose of Asaryu, posseforlife and LadySheDevil!!! All at once!!!

If he actually survives that...

He can consider himself a man afterward.
Last edited by Don Alexander on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

tsath

Post by tsath »

For the love of Cthulhu, Zii make humpty pumpty with the poor boy. Otherwise he'll have a stroke the next time he gets face to face with the Smurfberries of Doom

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

=)) *Loves the first panel* :D . Seriously Giz, you need to do more parodies of popular culture like that as your just so damned good at them. Smurfberries :D , that ranks right up there with the 'Princess DiDi' one.

Really thought we'd have had 'head-explodie' action from Gary if Zii could cause him to faint like they did, DiDi's should have at least made him re-spray the room... Or, has being exposed to so much bosom so quickly caused Gary to acheive some form of immunity already? :-o

Typical Zii though, so pouty, then right there with 'Okay, my turn!' after poor Gary is sent flying. Just wouldn't be Zii if she didn't act selfish and want to try and get DiDi all to herself. :ymdevil:

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Gary's got a REALLY weird imagination...
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

Kamino Neko wrote:Gary's got a REALLY weird imagination...
That's because he's twenty-nine years old, and has only had his imagination for "companionship". That he's now being overloaded with twice-daily doses of Zii and DiDi boob action probably also contributes.
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

1. Terrific faces and expressions today, especially all three of the gang in panel 3.
2. OK, how many pop cultural sex fantasies have we had so far? A bunch of them, I guess. But the Smurfs are the best so far. "Smurfberries..."
3. I think Zii is really in love. Look at how sad she is in panel 2, and how utterly joyful she is in panel 4 ("my baby's back!"). This could be more than just sexual obsession...not that Zii doesn't have plenty of those, of course.