11-12-08 You taste bon

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Re: 11-12-08 I vill eat you up!

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Finally caught up on my sleep so I'm not a zombie... 8-x

Gary does seem miffed even from the second panel, and I'm wondering if he's exclusively displeased at the movie or if perhaps Zii's minor attempt at sabotaging any chance Gary has with Didi has played a part in this. His body language is so tense, sitting so straight with his hands on his lap and looking directly ahead.

... but I agree that Gary is missing a golden opportunity. ;) This would have been the perfect time for him to start nomming on the other ladies, if just in fun - besides, Zii is feeling unfufilled in her "sex with multiple people" quota for the week. :D Heck, Gary likes watching girl on girl... look to the left, you silly billy!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

NobodySpecial

Post by NobodySpecial »

I think it's more he's pissed at Zii because this is her 'help'. At this point, he's assuming that she's just screwing with him like everyone else. And not in the good way, either.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll

"If love is the answer, you're home."

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

I knew I should not have put my Get-A-Clue Stick (patent pending) away in the closet yet. :ymsigh: *smacks Gary*

Also to add to the pre-Smurf historical geek train; Homer had a passage in his Odyssey about the living dead and how they were silent until tasting blood.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Strychnine-Toast

Post by Strychnine-Toast »

Azrael wrote:I knew I should not have put my Get-A-Clue Stick (patent pending) away in the closet yet. :ymsigh: *smacks Gary*

Also to add to the pre-Smurf historical geek train; Homer had a passage in his Odyssey about the living dead and how they were silent until tasting blood.
Okay I have to admit I lol'd at the Get-A-Clue stick comment.

And I did not quite understand the Smurf reference at all. Not my time I guess. :-?
Friends are like potatoes. If you eat them, they die.

Ithilion

Post by Ithilion »

*puts greek geek shirt on*

i believe that was "blood and honey" in odyssey

besides, dead guys after blood? thats vamps, not zombies... still works with the contagion of course, but thats a very recent attachment of the vampire methos
Last edited by Ithilion on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cave Elder: Keeper of the Garden, Zen Master of Shadows

Member of the Dream Team

You are suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well it has been a good long while since I read The Odyssey, but I seem to recall they had to feed the dead blood in order to speak with them to get the information they needed to continue the quest.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Ds1

Post by Ds1 »

Whether right or wrong, this smurfs/zombies (from the night of the living dead) theory has been argued for a while now. It's a cute thought, but it has little merit in my opinion. Personally, I like to think the zombies from night of the living dead are based on the zombies in voodoo, which annihilates any timeline by a couple hundred years.

Giza

Post by Giza »

Gary's shirt still surprises me every time I see it. I do love how totally absurd Gary is a lot of the time.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Your avatar is amazing.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

On thinking this further, I'm wondering if this isn't going to lead to Gary putting on what he truly considers a scary movie - making it a big movie night for the three of them. Lots of opportunities for the girls to jump scared and hug whoever is next to them. Quick, Gary, try and position yourself in the middle!

That, and I just discovered an interesting little tid-bit of information. I live in Tampa, home of the Tampa Bay Lightning. Former NHL MVP Martin St. Louis of the Lightning grew up in the Montreal suburb of Laval, just like Didi! Not that the logo of the team could be used because of copyright issues, but if Didi were ever to wear a t-shirt with the number 26 on the back and the name St. Louis she would officially become my favorite web comic character EVAR!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Dirty n Evil wrote:That, and I just discovered an interesting little tid-bit of information. I live in Tampa, home of the Tampa Bay Lightning. Former NHL MVP Martin St. Louis of the Lightning grew up in the Montreal suburb of Laval, just like Didi! Not that the logo of the team could be used because of copyright issues, but if Didi were ever to wear a t-shirt with the number 26 on the back and the name St. Louis she would officially become my favorite web comic character EVAR!
Go Bruins :ymdevil:

Though I will admit, the Lightning has a lot of class players. And they beat Montreal this week, so... no bad blood.[/threadjack]
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Bruins... WooHoo!

/end sanctioned threadjack

:ymdevil: