02-12-08 Not very ethical

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

hoodoo1234

Re: 02-12-08 Something hotter.

Post by hoodoo1234 »

'J' wrote:interesting ethical question there: Is it still wrong, if you can be reasonably certain she wouldn't object? Does passing out in anticipation imply consent?

lol, I like that question. It's totally valid and it comes down to each person's moral judgment. I don't think would have remembered anything though, it would have been an orgasmic blur for her, lol. But I do like that Dillon brought up ethics, haha. It made me laugh.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

i'd answer that by saying its immoral. The other person's anticipation is not satisfied when their unconscious. Thus leading to negative feelings of disapointment that they participated in the event but didnt get to experience it.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

I'd say it's immoral for reasons similar to Ten's, as tacit consent is nonconsent. If she's given her permission and then passed out, it'd be totally groovy.
Further affiant sayeth not.

WilliamCA

Post by WilliamCA »

What i was impressed with was Matt and Dillon being respectful and decent by not taking advantage of Zii when she was out cold. There are a lot of guys out there that would just do the deed and think nothing of it.

WilliamCA

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

WilliamCA wrote:What i was impressed with was Matt and Dillon being respectful and decent by not taking advantage of Zii when she was out cold. There are a lot of guys out there that would just do the deed and think nothing of it.

WilliamCA
I'm sure that even if they had thought about it at all, the thought of DiDi beating the crap outta them upon finding out or possibly catching them probably would have been a deterrent. You saw how she carried those boxes with no effort... I know I wouldn't want to piss her off either.
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

i wonder if theres girls out there who have a fetish for being done unconcious.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

I know that theres a fetish out there for the other way around of girls wanting to do unconsious guys... what with the 'sleepy-time wood' effect most guys get.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Hmmm..if steph was one of those i certainly never found out
except when she MEANT to wake me up. COugh*

My lynx sense feels land lady may be imminent.

not that lynx have good immediate precognition sense :p
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:I know that theres a fetish out there for the other way around of girls wanting to do unconsious guys... what with the 'sleepy-time wood' effect most guys get.
Haha, I know a guy who slowly came to after a night's sleep with his girlfriend riding his "I really need to piss!" morning wood... After a while, still more dreaming than awake, he began to like it and came in her... He really woke up in that moment because she hit his upper arm, hard, shouting: "That was it???"

=))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh

Post by Tenjen »

Don Alexander wrote:
Bear wrote:I know that theres a fetish out there for the other way around of girls wanting to do unconsious guys... what with the 'sleepy-time wood' effect most guys get.
Haha, I know a guy who slowly came to after a night's sleep with his girlfriend riding his "I really need to piss!" morning wood... After a while, still more dreaming than awake, he began to like it and came in her... He really woke up in that moment because she hit his upper arm, hard, shouting: "That was it???"

=))
wait you mean she rode him all night and still complained?
ImageImageImage

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Tenjen wrote:wait you mean she rode him all night and still complained?
No, no, just in the morning, obviously after waking up before him, with his hard-on poking her... ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

Tenjen wrote:i wonder if theres girls out there who have a fetish for being done unconcious.
Not unconscious... But it's definitely a very pleasant awakening... But isn't this something that belongs in one of those "other" threads in the GD section...? :)
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Yes it does belong over there, but it was validly on topic with Zii being unconsious here.