Giz
Site Admin

02-12-08 Not very ethical

Post by Giz »

New strip! http://www.menagea3.net/d/20081202.html
Sorry for the delay ^^'

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 02-12-08 Something hotter.

Post by Don Alexander »

=))

Awesome!!

I'm totally loving the kitty!

*scritches Lita behind ears*

Now, the question is... Is Dillon Bi too??

And who would have thought Dillon had a conscious... ;)
Last edited by Don Alexander on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Oh. Surprise.

Heh, she really is broken. She did a Gary.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

kitty see kitty do
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

ThisUserNameSucks

Post by ThisUserNameSucks »

Well, is he?!

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

*ahem* Class, we see before you the classic dream / realization of dream conundrum. The subject before you, as we covered in Chapter 2, clearly had fantasies involving the pair of Dillon & Matt. Yet... once she found herself in the actual position of being involved with both of them in a sexual sense, found the prospect over stimulating. From there, she's suffered complete joy-gasm and is completely unable to respond to anything but the most intense stimuli.

:)) This is a great strip. I especially like the streak of conscience from Dillon, concerned for his new pal Zii's lack of ability to choose for herself. But an interesting twist, for this couple to finally find a wrinkle about each other that they didn't know previously.

And Matt's comment about Gary's head exploding, I get. About getting her dressed, I get. But... "cleaned up?" :ymdevil:
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Abby

Post by Abby »

This just keeps on getting better! :D How many ménage à trois are we going to see? Exciiiiiiiting!!

Iron Grenadier

Post by Iron Grenadier »

Feet! :x

All right, that's enough of that.

Poor Zii. I have a feeling when she comes to she's gonna be all, "No! I would have been totally cool with it! Wait, I wouldn't have remembered, so it's okay then! We can do it now if you'd like!"

lilypads

Post by lilypads »

I am loving this entire part of the storyline. I'm assuming Dillon hasn't been bi because he said rolling around in the photos was the most fun he'd had with a girl. Also...
Dirty n Evil wrote:And Matt's comment about Gary's head exploding, I get. About getting her dressed, I get. But... "cleaned up?" :ymdevil:
I'm pretty sure that one's referring to the photos of nude men all over the floor. ;)

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Aw shucks,

Poor Matt didn't get to have any fun.

Screw ethics- Zii totally has a rape fantasy waiting to be fulfilled. /:)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

So Matt's Bi and Dillion didn't know? Thats gonna cause some trouble.... >>Insert future relationship speculations here<<. They both seem genuinely surprised at the confession as it seems while Dillion is totally gay and thought Matt was too, Matt's bi and thought that Dillion was too... Are they gonna end up having a 'talk' later. :ymdevil:

Giz... you need to do some sort of sponsorship deal when you name-check business' in a strip. You'd make a small fortune. lol. 'We sell Croissants... almost as hot and good as a Ma3' ;)

I love the Lita kitty touch of having her roll about in the photo's too, soo cute ;;)

I'm surprised at Dillion having his sudden flash of behaving himself and not jumping over other peoples boundries. Seems his nicer then he seems at times.

@DnE: I'm pretty sure that the 'Clean up' refers to the photo's and the boxes as he doesn't say 'clean her up'.

I completely agree about the 'joy-gasm' theory... Poor Zii, unable to enjoy her ultimate fantasy. =))

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

interesting ethical question there: Is it still wrong, if you can be reasonably certain she wouldn't object? Does passing out in anticipation imply consent?
Yet still, I live...

cenaris

Post by cenaris »

I think Zii needs a reset button to get her back on her feet. Otherwise I have a feeling she's still going to be laying there when Gary returns :))
That Guy wrote:Aw shucks,

How can it be a rape fantasy if Zii enjoys it?

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

cenaris wrote:I think Zii needs a reset button to get her back on her feet. Otherwise I have a feeling she's still going to be laying there when Gary returns :))
That Guy wrote:Aw shucks,

How can it be a rape fantasy if Zii enjoys it?
That's why it's called a fantasy. :-B

...and is it just me or does Matt look like Miroku from Inuyasha in the last panel?
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Freakzy ~ <3

Post by Freakzy ~ <3 »

Poor Zii.
o:

She's definitely broken.