Re: 02-12-08 Something hotter.

Post by MrBishop »

She is SO going to regret waking up dressed and alone :D
Midnight's Lair: RPG talk: http://midnightslair.com/forum/
Playing it loud: Musical conversation: http://www.playingitloud.com

Atsuko

Post by Atsuko »

The funny thing is, I've had someone "break" from pleasure sensory overload before. I was having a 5-person orgy once and one of the guys just went limp and unresponsive for a while. It was scary at the time, but sooo funny to look back on. He couldn't believe he had four people molesting him at once.

elflord9d

Post by elflord9d »

Is that a scar on the dark haired dudes chest? It goes straight down the chest looks like so i couldn't tell if it was muscle but it was more bold than the other guys so i thought it might be a scar of some kind.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

elflord9d wrote:Is that a scar on the dark haired dudes chest? It goes straight down the chest looks like so i couldn't tell if it was muscle but it was more bold than the other guys so i thought it might be a scar of some kind.
It's chest hair. Go back to the park scenes and you can tell better.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Gredinus

Post by Gredinus »

Yeah but it actually does look like a scar...

& Kitty see, kitty do :D

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

As Midget said, its chest hair.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Gredinus wrote:Yeah but it actually does look like a scar...
I agree. Somehow once reduced, it looked darker. I lightened the lines. Hopefully it looks better now (click refresh if it's not showing up.) :)

levittownbob

Post by levittownbob »

I appreciate Matt's honesty and 'goodness' ..i mean, looking at Zii like that, and Bi..he sure had some thoughts of, ya know?

Hope she isnt mad after all is finished. She did get a good time will Dillon and saw them both naked for real...

LadySheDevil
Tittycakes

Post by LadySheDevil »

You know, I was hoping... But that really threw me for a loop. I hope this doesn't complicate things for the two of them though, it would make me sad.

And let me be the first of many times I will be saying this... Good GAHD, I love Zii!!
Vanishing Elder of the Noms; She who Plays With Madness; One Among the Fence; Tittycake Mistress.

~* \m/ Music is Love. \:D/ *~ ~* :-B Gaming too! :-B *~

Winner: Wet T-Shirt Contest, Ladies Division June '10

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

levittownbob wrote:Hope she isnt mad after all is finished. She did get a good time will Dillon and saw them both naked for real...
I'm not sure she saw Matt naked here. I think he just got to pulling of his shirt, and then she shorted.

But she saw him naked having sex with Dillon before...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Poor Zii, losing out because she did a Gary. Once again Matt shows class and consideration for others. Dillon has moral boundries, good. Does it amuse anyone else that Lita gets more action then Gary?
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

Azrael wrote:Poor Zii, losing out because she did a Gary. Once again Matt shows class and consideration for others. Dillon has moral boundries, good. Does it amuse anyone else that Lita gets more action then Gary?
To turn the wrong quote back to the right, "Pussies always get laid." :))
Further affiant sayeth not.

Iron Grenadier

Post by Iron Grenadier »

That's got to suck for Gary--his name has been become synonymous with "fainting in the presence of nudity not your own and/or potential sex."

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

Iron Grenadier wrote:That's got to suck for Gary--his name has been become synonymous with "fainting in the presence of nudity not your own and/or potential sex."
I'm sure it's probably something they'll have to condition him to get used to, otherwise he'd faint right in the middle of getting to third base.
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com

demoncat

Post by demoncat »

Am I the only person cruel enough to wish that they would go right ahead and just let Gary's head explode? Not in a mean way, but ya know, I'm sure he wouldn't complain too much. :-bd

The "cleaning up" comment could also refer to the insane amounts of drool Zii has going on there. ;;)