29-11-08 I think you broke her!

Discuss Ma3 here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Shogun88

Re: 29-11-08 I think you broke her!

Post by Shogun88 »

Am I greedy/asking for too much if I'm a wee bit slighted that there was no balls shot? Not even the tiniest little smidge? Sigh.

The strip is still quite full of win. Zii will be quite happy in that Manwich methinks, haha.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, most has been said, I guess.

I like the artistic element of showing full frontal nudity of Zii in the first panel (well, with some tasteful censorship, as predicted by myself and several other) and then hiding everything in the further panels.

I utterly :x Zii's expression in the first panel. And Dillon's, too. they look so maximally blissed out...

And how the border of the hug panel is a heart!

And who Dillon's embrace is actually quite chaste (just around the shoulders, where he could have a full breast to breast), and Zii just goes straight for the ass-grab.

I'm also amused at how our beary-mod recently pointed out (two comics ago) that that must be the panties, as this was a 16+ comic - and now we get to see quite a bit down there! Now, not sure if that's a landing strip or a hint of camel toe, but she definitely shaves...

Hmm... :-? Most fun he's had with a naked girl?? I get the feeling Dillon has had hetero-sex earlier in his life, and figured out that he was enjoying it less than he should, according to his schoolmates. Then he discovered boys...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

ShadowRaven

Post by ShadowRaven »

yup Zii is definatley shaven. Mayhaps not bald, but definatley more then a light trim. Gary is gonna have to call her on that when he gets the chance. I do hope he gets the chance.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

You have to remember that she is leant forward with her legs together so as is a girl would be when sitting down, so we are seeing less then you think.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Bear wrote:You have to remember that she is leant forward with her legs together so as is a girl would be when sitting down, so we are seeing less then you think.
What he said. :)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

But ooooh, aren't we imagining the rest!!! @-) =p~ :x
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Pfhreak

Post by Pfhreak »

Dirty n Evil wrote:Y'know, I went to Toronto once - I bet he's even got me in one of those. @-)
IIRC, you've even posted in the picture thread. I would totally LOL if a future comic included a close-up of some of the pictures, and one was recognizable as DnE. :ymdevil:
The wall of separation between church and state is a good start, but let's put in a minefield, too.

hoodoo1234

Post by hoodoo1234 »

lol, that was so epic.

harbino

Post by harbino »

:))
ShadowRaven wrote:yup Zii is definatley shaven. Mayhaps not bald, but definatley more then a light trim. Gary is gonna have to call her on that when he gets the chance. I do hope he gets the chance.
Shogun88 wrote:Am I greedy/asking for too much if I'm a wee bit slighted that there was no balls shot? Not even the tiniest little smidge? Sigh.
The strip is still quite full of win. Zii will be quite happy in that Manwich methinks, haha.
Bear wrote:You have to remember that she is leant forward with her legs together so as is a girl would be when sitting down, so we are seeing less then you think.

Getting a bit perverted aren't we?

I propose to give this comic, the most ultimate of all ratings... 18+... or Adults Only.... of course that won't stop me coming around. :D ;)

WilliamCA

Post by WilliamCA »

WTF!! I get gone for a few days and Zii is doing snu-snu with the gay guy!! WTF!!!

WilliamCA

Post by WilliamCA »

Ok i read the last two updates. You guys do realize there's a Ducktales reference in this comic don't you. Well at least i know now that Zii is like a B-cup or something

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Fen wrote:but she said it's itttchhyyy
Ah but the subject was what girls like, not necessarily what they'll do.

Ray D

Post by Ray D »

David Johnston wrote:
Ah but the subject was what girls like, not necessarily what they'll do.
I think it's established that Zii will do just about ANYTHING.

Jenna

Post by Jenna »

This comic just keeps getting better!

SaBomJon

Post by SaBomJon »

Am I the only one here that thinks it's a bit weird that these two (Matt and Dillon) are popping into the place where they are no longer living, especially when they should realize that most of the occupants are/should be at work. I'm guessing Dillon was too flighty to remember his secret stashes of his photos during his moving out, and needed to sneak in to retrieve them, and why Matt is suddenly there is anyone's guess.

Another example of their obliviousness to people's boundaries. Gary seriously needs to change the locks if he finds out about this. Not to say that these last few strips haven't been interesting..especially with Dillon not being as big an a-hole as he has been in previous strips. Though we still haven't figured out exactly what Zii's supposed "reliable income" is if she indeed has one at all. Her little comment about working evenings sounded too weak.
"Try not! DO, or do not.....there is no 'try'!"

www.sa-bomjimcomic.com